April 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Colwyn Bay, Wales, UK
Device(s): LG Nexus 4 16GB, rooted.
Google Nexus 7 32GB, rooted.
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You don't appear to have had an answer yet, so even though it's a long time since you posted the request and you've probably found the answer by now, here's what you need to do...
1. Run AppsLib (which you called the 'generic android market')
2. Select 'Categories' at the bottom of the screen
3. Select 'Tools'
4. Select 'ArcTools' from the right-hand column and install it
5. Run ArcTools
6. Download 'Default Apps & Market' (drop-down arrow to select latest version)
7. Click on 'Install apps' button when download finishes.