February 11th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Eee Pad TF101 doesn't wakeup/unlock after few mins of inactivity
I just got a refurb Asus Transformer TF101 and everything works fine except with the issues regarding wakeup. Tablet does not respond to touch or power button press if I let the tablet be inactive for say half an hour.
Not sure if it really doesn't wake up or it is switching itself off after inactivity.
I'll have to boot/re-boot by pressing power button (long press/hold once and then short press/hold).
I've read lot many forums and nothing worked out. This is what I've tried so far.
1. Factory Reset - did couple of times
2. Restart several times
3. Install automatic airplane mode app
4. Change the lock screen options - disabled/enabled/changed.
5. Install CPU Spy app - Confirmed that tablet boots up with power button and not just unlocks, since the CPU on time is reset after power button press.
6. Happens with or without being plugged in to the charger.
Just FYI, I dont have a keyboard dock and currently tablet doesnt have any app installed after reset (still problem remains).