November 8th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Originally Posted by http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11/08/download-transformer-pad-infinity-updated-to-v10-4-4-20-and-heres-the-changelog/
TF700T JB v10.4.4.20 Release Note
- Fine-tune Wi-Fi Direct connection behavior.
- Fix the issue that in certain “aspect ratio” and “picture size” photos, the pixel dimension of picture would be different if taken in landscape and portrait mode.
- Fix the issue that, during HDMI output, the output screen will get cropped after user chooses “HDMI” item in “Settings.”
- Fix the issue that there will be no items in HDMI setting page when output via HDMI Fix the issue that the screen may flicker when rotate the pad after adjust brightness bar in “Settings.”
- Fix the issue that when user keeps on turning on/off Wi-Fi, sometimes it will stick in the “Turning Wi-Fi on… ” status for a while
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility.
- Fix the issue that it still shows backup success when user removes SD card during the backup process when App Backup is backing up applications to SD card.
- Fix the issue that the file recorded via Sound Recorder cannot be played after inserted in Supernote.
- Fix the issue that typing English after Chinese with Zuyin IME in the input field of Browser would cause what had been typed garbled.
3rd Party App
- 高德導航Upgrade to 5.1.8001.0033.0033-20121010 (CN SKU only).
- MyCloud Upgrade to 0.9.115.1493.
- Polaris Upgrade to 3.5_5r14741FV06.
- Remove掌上百度 (CN SKU only).
Quite a few people over at XDA are reporting problems, but most are saying this is a (seemingly) better update overall. Of course, most people had a gripe with the way that the browser performed, over anything else, so that may be their only gauge. however, Praetorian made an interesting post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=33752092&postcount=71
So, it seems hit or miss again.
Regardless, I'm going for it. My Infinity really has no issues.