The file from 4Shared in the OP WORKS!!!! I've had a Breakout that was stuck with mismatched Software and Baseband versions for the past year. THIS FILE FIXED IT! I'm now back to 100% stock Verizon, and updated to their latest version on both the software and baseband (8995VWCA66F.BB)!
All that being said, 4Shared SUCKS. Because of that, I went through the pain and agony of downloading the OP's folder in some B1 compression format, installing the proprietary compression program to be able to uncompress it, and I have conveniently repackaged it in a plain old zip file. The file will be placed on dev-host!
I have renamed the folder to a clockworkmod timestamp corresponding with the modified date of the folder itself. That was the only way I got CWM to pass the MD5 test and actually restore the image to my phone.
Simply download my zip file linked below, and follow the directions, and you should be back to 100% stock on your Pantech Breakout!
1) Make sure you have CWM recovery on the phone.
2) Unzip the 2013-06-17.21.38.00.zip file into the /clockworkmod/backup folder on your SD card. It should make a folder named 2013-06-17.21.38.00
3) Boot into CWM recovery by holding search/power on the phone until you're in recovery.
4) choose "backup and restore", then "restore", then choose the 2013-06-17.21.38.00 file. MD5 should pass and the phone will restore from this backup.
5) power down the phone when it's done restoring.
6) Hold the back button when plugging the phone into your computer to enter fastboot mode.
7) Use the "Recovery All In One" file to push Stock Recovery to your phone: [Recovery][Root]Pantech Breakout Root & CWM Recovery All in One
8) Pull the battery after successfully pushing the Stock Recovery. Put it back in and boot up the phone.
9) You should now be at bone stock 8995VWBB46F.BB on both the Baseband and the Software.
10) Make sure you have a working Verizon SIM card in the phone, and check for updates. It should download and successfully install three or four separate updates. When you're all done, you should be at bone stock 8995VWCA66F.BB.
Please let me know if there are problems with the process listed above. All I know is that they worked for me, on my phone that hasn't been able to take an update for over a year.
Thanks, OP for posting the files, but dang, 4Shared is horrible.
Here is my dev-host link to the exact same files posted by the OP. These are completely unmodified by me, other than repacking them in a standard zip file, and renaming the folder with an appropriate timestamp:
Download file from dev-host: 2013-06-17.21.38.00.zip - 275.25 MB