June 12th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Join Date: Jun 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by inderjitbabl
It Works on all galaxy phones
1. How to Hard-Reset the Samsung Galaxy
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
3. Tap Factory data reset
4. Tap Reset phone
5. Enter your password, then tap Yes to confirm
1. Turn the power off.
2. Hold down the Volume Up, Power and Home (bottom center) buttons.
3. When the "Samsung Galaxy " startup screen show, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" o immediately click on dailpad and press *2767*3855#
5. Press the Home button to confirm.
Dial this code from your phone *2767*3855#
Please note that Data will be lost for doing Hard/Factory Reset. If possible, create a backup before proceeding.
I used It it works 100%.
What version of Firmware will doing this reset to? Will it be the latest I flashed to my phone via Kies or the original build version? or another version?