March 27th, 2012, 12:17 PM
=Luceat Lux Vestra=
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device(s): Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Tab 2 Wifi Only
Thanked 7,950 Times in 4,577 Posts
Have you tried the factory data reset via the recovery menu?
- While pressing the Vol up + Vol down at the same time, Power up the device (until the Android and exclamation displays)
- Pressing the End key will take you to the Android system recovery menu options
- Using the Vol down key to navigate through your choices, highlight the "wipe data/factory reset"
- Press and Hold the camera key to enter the sub menu
- Press Vol down to choose "yes" (Don't release camera key before choosing, otherwise it will back to main menu)
- Phone should reboot to initial setup screen, login with your account credentials as normal.