Go Back   Android Forums > Android Community > Classifieds
Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade

Find everything you need for the Galaxy S5 and discuss it in our S5 forum!
Have you seen that OnePlus One's awesome camera?? The forum is over here!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 473
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 16
Thanked 101 Times in 79 Posts
Default For Sale : $375.00 : Galaxy Nexus (Verizon LTE)

***Sold elsewhere***

bsweetness is offline  
Last edited by bsweetness; April 17th, 2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Sold
sponsored links
Old April 13th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lennydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maine USA
Posts: 815
 
Device(s): N5,NOTE3,S4,S3, HTC ONE X, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
Carrier: AT&T (now)

Thanks: 574
Thanked 194 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quite interested.............

Would you PM me the ESN/MEID number?
lennydude is offline  
Old April 13th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 473
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 16
Thanked 101 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennydude View Post
Quite interested.............

Would you PM me the ESN/MEID number?
I'm not comfortable giving out a clean ESN number. That leaves me far too exposed without any means of recourse if something should go wrong. I've been around online tech classifieds/marketplaces too long and seen too many things go wrong not to properly protect myself and my investments every step of the way. It's not anything against any particular person, it's just a blanket approach that helps me make sure I don't get screwed over.

But if you're interested in the phone, you can buy confidently knowing that I'm listed on this site in the Ratings/Feedback thread as a member with multiple successful sales. I also have 100% positive feedback at XDA-Developers under this same username along with 100% positive feedback on eBay under the username bjh_18. I can email the ESN immediately after confirmation of payment, and if it's not to your satisfaction, your money will be promptly refunded.
bsweetness is offline  
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Careful, They're sharp!!
 
Bob Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Midland's, South Carolina
Posts: 6,870
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Big Red

Thanks: 2,402
Thanked 3,873 Times in 1,850 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
I'm listed on this site in the Ratings/Feedback thread as a member with multiple successful sales.
I can vouch for that.
Bob Cat is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Bob Cat For This Useful Post:
bsweetness (April 14th, 2012)
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lennydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maine USA
Posts: 815
 
Device(s): N5,NOTE3,S4,S3, HTC ONE X, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
Carrier: AT&T (now)

Thanks: 574
Thanked 194 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
I'm not comfortable giving out a clean ESN number. That leaves me far too exposed without any means of recourse if something should go wrong. I've been around online tech classifieds/marketplaces too long and seen too many things go wrong not to properly protect myself and my investments every step of the way. It's not anything against any particular person, it's just a blanket approach that helps me make sure I don't get screwed over.

But if you're interested in the phone, you can buy confidently knowing that I'm listed on this site in the Ratings/Feedback thread as a member with multiple successful sales. I also have 100% positive feedback at XDA-Developers under this same username along with 100% positive feedback on eBay under the username bjh_18. I can email the ESN immediately after confirmation of payment, and if it's not to your satisfaction, your money will be promptly refunded.
I totally understand where you are coming from! I am somewhat of a newby when it comes to these things. Put a gun to my head and i would have no idea whatsoever what i could negatively do with an ESN number
This is my story...............i left VZW for a company called Page Plus Cellular. Page Plus uses the Verizon network and uses Verizon CDMA phones. I am using my Droid X with this carrier and all is well but the X is wearing out pretty quick. I want to upgrade but currently Page Plus does not allow 4G phones on their network.
The tech rep from Page Plus told me to get a ESN number and call them. If the number is in their database then it will work. That is why i ask.
Sorry...............last thing i want to do is compromise you in any way but i also do not want to make a near $400 mistake.

Lenny
lennydude is offline  
Old April 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 473
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 16
Thanked 101 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennydude View Post
I totally understand where you are coming from! I am somewhat of a newby when it comes to these things. Put a gun to my head and i would have no idea whatsoever what i could negatively do with an ESN number
This is my story...............i left VZW for a company called Page Plus Cellular. Page Plus uses the Verizon network and uses Verizon CDMA phones. I am using my Droid X with this carrier and all is well but the X is wearing out pretty quick. I want to upgrade but currently Page Plus does not allow 4G phones on their network.
The tech rep from Page Plus told me to get a ESN number and call them. If the number is in their database then it will work. That is why i ask.
Sorry...............last thing i want to do is compromise you in any way but i also do not want to make a near $400 mistake.

Lenny
I can understand not wanting to make a costly mistake, especially when it's likely that it wouldn't work given the policy you mentioned of not allowing LTE phones. My guess is that it is, at least in part, due to the activation process of Verizon LTE phones. They require a LTE SIM regardless of whether or not you're using LTE (even if you're using CDMA only). I don't know if such a process would be compatible with the systems of Page Plus.
bsweetness is offline  
Last edited by bsweetness; April 14th, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lennydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maine USA
Posts: 815
 
Device(s): N5,NOTE3,S4,S3, HTC ONE X, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
Carrier: AT&T (now)

Thanks: 574
Thanked 194 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Yeah, understood man. Thanks for all your understanding and help on this.
Good luck with your sale

Lenny
lennydude is offline  
Old April 15th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Jamal337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Motorola DROID Bionic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

If I paid you the $375 would that include Express shipping or would that be extra? Reason I was asking is because I have been without a phone since yesterday evening and I would like to get it ASAP
Jamal337 is offline  
Old April 15th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 473
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 16
Thanked 101 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal337 View Post
If I paid you the $375 would that include Express shipping or would that be extra? Reason I was asking is because I have been without a phone since yesterday evening and I would like to get it ASAP
$375 includes USPS First Class shipping with delivery confirmation, but I'd be willing to bump it up to Priority Mail. Anything beyond that would be extra.
bsweetness is offline  
Closed Thread


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Community > Classifieds
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.