Go Back   Android Forums > Android Forums Community > Classifieds
Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Gender: Male
Posts: 212
 
Device(s): Droid Razr M, TF300
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 8
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Default WTB: Verizon Galaxy S3 please

Buy | Sell | Trade
Wanting to buy
.

Device/Item(s)
Verizon Galaxy S3
.

Price
..$330
.

Shipping Included?
Doesn't matter.


Payment Options
..Paypal
.

Condition
..Good. No cracks in screen
.

Extra Included Items
Up to you
.

Additional Information/Comments
I have a Droid Razr M in good condition but I'm really wanting a phone with more development. This M is rock solid with amazing battery life but i love rooting and romming. I'm open to all phone offers

Advertisements
blackjaguar25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rossmathis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 608
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 21
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default

For Sale : $500 : Samsung Galaxy S III - 16GB - Black - Verizon
rossmathis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Gender: Male
Posts: 212
 
Device(s): Droid Razr M, TF300
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 8
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: WTB: Verizon Galaxy S3 please

Little steep for an S3 for me. Thanks anyways.
blackjaguar25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rossmathis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 608
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 21
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjaguar25 View Post
Little steep for an S3 for me. Thanks anyways.
Fair enough. But the price isn't set in stone. Feel free to throw me an offer if you'd like.
rossmathis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
George Carlin FTW!
 
Transfusiionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 561
 
Device(s): Droid DNA Stock CM10.1
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 174
Thanked 180 Times in 94 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Transfusiionz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossmathis View Post
Fair enough. But the price isn't set in stone. Feel free to throw me an offer if you'd like.
Why do you sell them so high? I just sold mine for 175 and I felt like I was ripping him off.. (It was in near perfect condition too)
I'm fine with it because he was really grateful for the price, but why are they so high?

**On a side note, I just reached 550 posts! ..hooray. I feel special.
(Stares at steve... Staff will know what I'm talking about )
__________________
Devices: iPod 2nd gen (Broke and sold)LG Esteem (Sold), iPad 2 (Traded in), tf700t (Refunded... Poor QC), Galaxy S3 (Just sold), Nexus 7 (Just sold), Droid DNA (Daily... Love it.)
Transfusiionz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Gender: Male
Posts: 212
 
Device(s): Droid Razr M, TF300
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 8
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: WTB: Verizon Galaxy S3 please

I would have loved to buy that.
blackjaguar25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
George Carlin FTW!
 
Transfusiionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 561
 
Device(s): Droid DNA Stock CM10.1
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 174
Thanked 180 Times in 94 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Transfusiionz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjaguar25 View Post
I would have loved to buy that.
Well, it's already been sold. Sorry.
Transfusiionz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rossmathis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 608
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 21
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfusiionz View Post
Why do you sell them so high? I just sold mine for 175 and I felt like I was ripping him off.. (It was in near perfect condition too)
I'm fine with it because he was really grateful for the price, but why are they so high?

**On a side note, I just reached 550 posts! ..hooray. I feel special.
(Stares at steve... Staff will know what I'm talking about )
While it may seem high, someone surely can find the value in it. You basically gave yours away. Either that or it was in horrible condition and you were actually selling a Galaxy Nexus and not a Galaxy S III. BTW, just sold it today for $500 on Swappa. Nothing against you though blackjaguar. I know you can search around and find a better bargain. Just hate when people nag on pricing and through outrageous figures out there.
rossmathis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon
Gender: Male
Posts: 142
 
Device(s): Sprint Note 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossmathis View Post
While it may seem high, someone surely can find the value in it. You basically gave yours away. Either that or it was in horrible condition and you were actually selling a Galaxy Nexus and not a Galaxy S III. BTW, just sold it today for $500 on Swappa. Nothing against you though blackjaguar. I know you can search around and find a better bargain. Just hate when people nag on pricing and through outrageous figures out there.
Well i'm not arguing with anyone about price. But I'm the one who bought that S3 and it should be here tomorrow. As for condition, from the pics he sent me the phone looks dang near perfect. will have better details when it's in my hand. Just wanted to say thanks for a great deal on a great phone. Hope to do business again with you Transfussions
scoobntaz1996 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Gender: Male
Posts: 212
 
Device(s): Droid Razr M, TF300
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 8
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: WTB: Verizon Galaxy S3 please

Yeah I understand that. I wasn't complaining about price. It was just out of MY price range
blackjaguar25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 19th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rossmathis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 608
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 21
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobntaz1996 View Post
Well i'm not arguing with anyone about price. But I'm the one who bought that S3 and it should be here tomorrow. As for condition, from the pics he sent me the phone looks dang near perfect. will have better details when it's in my hand. Just wanted to say thanks for a great deal on a great phone. Hope to do business again with you Transfussions
I'd love to see the original listing with the photos and all. Link me plz.
rossmathis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rossmathis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 608
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 21
Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjaguar25 View Post
Yeah I understand that. I wasn't complaining about price. It was just out of MY price range
Yeah I hear ya. The prices will surely plummit once the GS4 is supposedly announced here with the coming weeks.
rossmathis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Careful, They're sharp!!
 
Bob Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Midland's, South Carolina
Posts: 7,037
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Big Red

Thanks: 2,599
Thanked 4,219 Times in 1,954 Posts
Default

When offering to sell a device, folks, you need to have a thread listing for that device.

Thanks,

Bob cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phases View Post
Edit 5: When offering to sell or trade something in a thread that is other than your own, then you Must post a link to your thread in the OP's (Original Poster) thread. Post's offering items without the link will be Deleted.
Guidelines - Read Me updated 9:20AM CST 11/07/2011
Bob Cat is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Forums Community > Classifieds
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.