May 10th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Device(s): Galaxy S3
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
CLIQ Lost Desktop
My CLIQ just lost its desktop and I could not navigate any where. I have no idea what happened. Has anybody else seen this? I am running the 2.1 beta. It looks like a hard reset fixed it. I followed the directions below to hard reset it because it would not let me get any where.
I am just wondering if anybody else has seen this.
1. Power off the phone. If the phone is frozen and won’t turn off using the Power button, pull the battery out.
2. With the device off, press and hold the Power and Camera buttons.
3. Release the Camera button when prompted to do so.
4. Press and hold the Volume Down button until a yellow exclamation mark appears on the screen.
5. Open the physical keyboard and press ALT + L, then press ALT + W to complete the hard reset of the Cliq.
6. click ok on master reboot
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999