Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > LG Connect 4G > Connect 4G - All Things Root

New Forums: Nexus Player | Nexus 9
Like Tree85Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 6th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #51 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

I will try to put this as nice as I can for both sides. If the OP n his team know wtf they are doing, then yes they can have a alpha or a beta ready in 2 - 8 weeks. If they are learning as they go, fat chance.

If they arent working from 4.0 AOSP src or CM9 src, then they are wasting their time with cooking/theming/reverse engineering or wtfe they are doing.From the OP's descriptions etc I cant really tell how they are doing what they say they are.

To the OP and team, I can see why ppl, including myself are or would be sceptical, I know from experience working with CM9 for the Esteem, its not a easy task by no means.

@tokenpoke, a custom rom can be alot smaller than the stock rom, my CM9 port for the Esteem is currently only 120ish MB

But on the subject of 2 roms being in the same install package, bad IDEA, just plain BAD!!!! I know all about using asserts in the updater-scripts and how to check with a batch/shell script. Best thing is 1 ROM per device. The Esteem and Contact are nothing alike will require diff frameworks etc than the other. AGAIN BAD IDEA!!!

Now to everyone, true geeks can learn stuff fast, and the op n team might just be a bunch of geeks learning android, no offence is meant by this post to any party, but the op, doesnt display alot of knowledge atm, but they may just surprise and I hope they do.

Another thing, ETA's of any kind on a project like this (esp if from src) are just plain bad. No way you can set a time frame to port this and expect to keep to it. Verizons, Sprints, AT&T's, LGS, Samsungs, etc not cranking out ics updates in 2mo, and even CM9 just 'officially released'.

Now with all that said, I wish you the best of luck and looking forward to seeing you port ICS to 2 different devices in 8 weeks or less.

Hit me up if you need any help and I will help where I can.

Advertisements
__________________
Official Donate link if you like my work and would like to show your appreciation and support. All donations are greatly appreciated!!

PlayfulDroidz Wiki
UPP
PlayfulGod is offline  
Last edited by PlayfulGod; July 6th, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post:
h4x0rj3ff (December 6th, 2012), lowlab (July 7th, 2012), Scorpion7867 (July 8th, 2012), Tokenpoke (July 6th, 2012), unicyclist (September 11th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old July 6th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #52 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Thank you for the good support , The beta will be on July 28 to be exact
The date for the Final Release will come soon

Also We have no problem with installing the ICS ROM on Gingerbread/LG Connect , but we are working on the ROM itself , Also for those who said they wanted Beats Audio , We couldn't get that sadly , but we did put a SRS enhancement and alot of audo options for headphones and the speakers so the audio can be clearer, deeper , better , Depending on your style!

Also we put alot more camera options , As Panorama and Burst Shots are not enough... You will find out soon

Also Where do we find Broken Out ROM and install it (My team wants to check it out , so do I!)

We want to study it since It looks well built , Can we have some instructions , No bricking our phones please
__________________
____________
Android and Flamez and 2 Things that were meant to be... Android Isn't just a phone , It's an Obsession!
SecretFlamez is offline  
Old July 6th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #53 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretFlamez View Post
Thank you for the good support , The beta will be on July 28 to be exact
The date for the Final Release will come soon

Also We have no problem with installing the ICS ROM on Gingerbread/LG Connect , but we are working on the ROM itself , Also for those who said they wanted Beats Audio , We couldn't get that sadly , but we did put a SRS enhancement and alot of audo options for headphones and the speakers so the audio can be clearer, deeper , better , Depending on your style!

Also we put alot more camera options , As Panorama and Burst Shots are not enough... You will find out soon

Also Where do we find Broken Out ROM and install it (My team wants to check it out , so do I!)

We want to study it since It looks well built , Can we have some instructions , No bricking our phones please
Umm you can not install ICS on top of GB, its one or the other or themed.

By the sounds, you all are cooking up ics themed rom(s) on GB, not actually building ICS. Is this a correct observation??? Wording n terminology is everything.

And just clarify what I mean:

Cooked/themed = taking a already built/compiled ROM and modifying it to have more/less/lighter/faster/look different.

Compile/build = configuring and building from source (CM, AOKP, etc). Also know as 'from scratch' by those who dont bother to learn the terminology.




And no problem, I have no problem helping those who want to learn and are willing to put the time in to learn. I try to help whomever I can, but I can also be the biggest critic too.

Big tip, be honest about what/how you are doing things and the majority will have no problems with you. If you claim you are building from src when you are actually cooking stock or someone elses ROM, then ppl tend to get upset and then all sorts of trouble starts.


And I have been working on CM9 for the Esteem for MONTHS, so yea I tend to be a lil skeptical when new ppl show up giving ETA's of a few weeks and arent showing no real knowledge of how things are done etc etc.

Now I know others may be more knowledgeable n more capable than I am and be able to port CM9/ICS to a device faster/better than me. But in most cases their skill n knowledge will show in how they do things, post, talk, etc.
SegamanXero and mudkipz like this.
PlayfulGod is offline  
Last edited by PlayfulGod; July 6th, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post:
gbiggie (July 6th, 2012), mrpnut (July 7th, 2012), Rxpert83 (July 17th, 2012), scary alien (July 6th, 2012), unicyclist (September 11th, 2012)
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #54 (permalink)
La patience et le pardon
 
gbiggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,904
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 2,640
Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,854 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretFlamez View Post

Also Where do we find Broken Out ROM and install it (My team wants to check it out , so do I!)

We want to study it since It looks well built , Can we have some instructions , No bricking our phones please
Six threads down or right here[Rom][5-17-12]Broken Out Connect 1.0 w/ Blitzkrieg Kernel
Instruction is in the OP
gbiggie is offline  
Last edited by gbiggie; July 7th, 2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old July 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
KrazeeCracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 467
 
Device(s): SGS2TMOB - CM9, HTC One X - Stock, Galaxy Nexus 7 - Stock
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 202
Thanked 90 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Since were all curious, will the OP please clarify if this is based off src or if it is basically a completely themed ROM?
Squiggz likes this.
__________________
If i helped please press thanks
KrazeeCracker is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #56 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
I will try to put this as nice as I can for both sides. If the OP n his team know wtf they are doing, then yes they can have a alpha or a beta ready in 2 - 8 weeks. If they are learning as they go, fat chance.

If they arent working from 4.0 AOSP src or CM9 src, then they are wasting their time with cooking/theming/reverse engineering or wtfe they are doing.From the OP's descriptions etc I cant really tell how they are doing what they say they are.

To the OP and team, I can see why ppl, including myself are or would be sceptical, I know from experience working with CM9 for the Esteem, its not a easy task by no means.

@tokenpoke, a custom rom can be alot smaller than the stock rom, my CM9 port for the Esteem is currently only 120ish MB

But on the subject of 2 roms being in the same install package, bad IDEA, just plain BAD!!!! I know all about using asserts in the updater-scripts and how to check with a batch/shell script. Best thing is 1 ROM per device. The Esteem and Contact are nothing alike will require diff frameworks etc than the other. AGAIN BAD IDEA!!!

Now to everyone, true geeks can learn stuff fast, and the op n team might just be a bunch of geeks learning android, no offence is meant by this post to any party, but the op, doesnt display alot of knowledge atm, but they may just surprise and I hope they do.

Another thing, ETA's of any kind on a project like this (esp if from src) are just plain bad. No way you can set a time frame to port this and expect to keep to it. Verizons, Sprints, AT&T's, LGS, Samsungs, etc not cranking out ics updates in 2mo, and even CM9 just 'officially released'.

Now with all that said, I wish you the best of luck and looking forward to seeing you port ICS to 2 different devices in 8 weeks or less.

Hit me up if you need any help and I will help where I can.
We just logged in right now to say , We will put them as seperate ROMs since in the file names , It would get confused and the system would brick your phone if it grabbed the wrong file , so it will be seperate! Also I know , I sound like I am just a clueless humbag off the street , I am just fried and I just want to save time , instead of writing EVERYTHING even though I could....

Also one of my friends might use the account as I am in a bad situation (Not with the ROM , In personal life) so I won't be always the same guy talking (Either Me , Flamez , Or Chris) (Right now It is Flamez...)
SecretFlamez is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Ozzieoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 173
 
Device(s): LG Connect 4g,LG Optimus V, Samsung Admire, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 32
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Lol this isn't gunna come from you.
Ozzieoh is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #58 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretFlamez View Post
We just logged in right now to say , We will put them as seperate ROMs since in the file names , It would get confused and the system would brick your phone if it grabbed the wrong file , so it will be seperate! Also I know , I sound like I am just a clueless humbag off the street , I am just fried and I just want to save time , instead of writing EVERYTHING even though I could....

Also one of my friends might use the account as I am in a bad situation (Not with the ROM , In personal life) so I won't be always the same guy talking (Either Me , Flamez , Or Chris) (Right now It is Flamez...)
Well I know I for one would rather you all each have your own account, not to mention I do believe sharing accounts is against the AF ToS.

And smart move IMO on keeping them separate. On the typing everything out, nots not really my point, but displaying you all know wtf you are doing instead of just implying it will go along way. Like when I said make it clear what/how you are doing things and not leave it up to assumption. Like you all still havent made it clear if you are just cooking up a ICS themed GB, dirty porting another ICS ROM, or building from source. You have a team saying you're building ICS, yet you have to ask how to install a ROM??? That really inspires confidence, know what I mean???

I am saying all this to try and help you out, because thus far you've not came across as knowing wtf you are talking about. Dont mean to be mean, but sit back and read your own post, and think how you would take them if you werent the one posting them.

Get what I trying to say???
PlayfulGod is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (July 17th, 2012)
Old July 7th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #59 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
xblabberx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M (old), LG Connect 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 31
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default

I'm not sure if I wanna touch this ROM after they're done with it, lol
unicyclist likes this.
__________________
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy!
But here's my Connect, so flash it maybe?
xblabberx is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to xblabberx For This Useful Post:
KrazeeCracker (July 7th, 2012)
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 108
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 19
Thanked 15 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I reluctantly agree.
jeffzz421 is offline  
sponsored links
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #61 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Grrrr , Negativity , Also , All my friends bailed out on me , so I am stuck to do this alone , I don't think I can do a full ROM myself in 8 weeks and a beta in 3 weeks....... I really wanted to make it for you guys , What should I do? Extend the dates or just give up? Since some of you guys are mad or skeptical as well

Also , I didn't ask about the ROM installation , that was Chris because He wants Broken Out ROM and doesn't trust my steps , so I said go ask someone , He asked on here....
SecretFlamez is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #62 (permalink)
La patience et le pardon
 
gbiggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,904
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 2,640
Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,854 Posts
Default

Quote:
What should I do? Extend the dates or just give up? Since some of you guys are mad or skeptical as well

Giving up IS too easy IMO
gbiggie is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #63 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Highland Park
Posts: 28
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy s3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
shino4757@gmail.com
Default

good job that would be good i cant wait
shino4757 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #64 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretFlamez View Post
Grrrr , Negativity , Also , All my friends bailed out on me , so I am stuck to do this alone , I don't think I can do a full ROM myself in 8 weeks and a beta in 3 weeks....... I really wanted to make it for you guys , What should I do? Extend the dates or just give up? Since some of you guys are mad or skeptical as well

Also , I didn't ask about the ROM installation , that was Chris because He wants Broken Out ROM and doesn't trust my steps , so I said go ask someone , He asked on here....
Steps for installing Bo are posted in mt's OP.
PlayfulGod is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #65 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 28
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I'm pulling 4.0.4r2.1 source and working on the ms840 asop integration so this will be a stock ics workup once I can finally build it. So who knows I've sent my bricked connect in for repair and should be getting it back so I can test it out and then have my buddy also see if he can throw something together. Good luck if you are still working on getting your ics build going. Wish they'd dish out jelly bean sounds better all around.
gbiggie likes this.
Adknight87 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #66 (permalink)
La patience et le pardon
 
gbiggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,904
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 2,640
Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,854 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adknight87 View Post
I'm pulling 4.0.4r2.1 source and working on the ms840 asop integration so this will be a stock ics workup once I can finally build it. So who knows I've sent my bricked connect in for repair and should be getting it back so I can test it out and then have my buddy also see if he can throw something together. Good luck if you are still working on getting your ics build going. Wish they'd dish out jelly bean sounds better all around.
Do it man
There IS plenty of help around if you need it-just say the word
gbiggie is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #67 (permalink)
I'm Not Real, Doris!
 
Mexjoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,078
 
Device(s): LG Esteem(#2 v2.8.1)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 593
Thanked 1,009 Times in 683 Posts
Default

What biggie said Help all around and good luck
Mexjoker is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
KrazeeCracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 467
 
Device(s): SGS2TMOB - CM9, HTC One X - Stock, Galaxy Nexus 7 - Stock
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 202
Thanked 90 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adknight87 View Post
I'm pulling 4.0.4r2.1 source and working on the ms840 asop integration so this will be a stock ics workup once I can finally build it. So who knows I've sent my bricked connect in for repair and should be getting it back so I can test it out and then have my buddy also see if he can throw something together. Good luck if you are still working on getting your ics build going. Wish they'd dish out jelly bean sounds better all around.
Good luck bro and please keep us updated!
KrazeeCracker is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #69 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Shino , If you are the real youtube shino , I watch your videos and thank you ,

And News about ICS Rom
I need someone to test the beta! Beta is here! Only 1-2 people and if it goes well , More then , Anyone willing to test it within a week , Post , and might contact you shortly in a message or anything

Final Release Date - September , 10 , 2012
I know it is a long time to wait , But the more people that test , the faster we test , The faster it will finish , We might even have it done in august !

________________

Anyone who knows a great red/black Verizon looking Broken Out ROM theme , Link it somewhere because Chris over here (He came back) Wants to ROM his phone with it , but sadly , He doesn't trust me anymore with devices , Well Atleast ICS ROM wont go out
SecretFlamez is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #70 (permalink)
La patience et le pardon
 
gbiggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,904
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 2,640
Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,854 Posts
Default

Quote:
I need someone to test the beta! Beta is here!
Ohh please me!!! I love


testing new stuff
Welcome back Chris
gbiggie is offline  
sponsored links
Old July 7th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
KrazeeCracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 467
 
Device(s): SGS2TMOB - CM9, HTC One X - Stock, Galaxy Nexus 7 - Stock
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 202
Thanked 90 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbiggie View Post
Ohh please me!!! I love


testing new stuff
Welcome back Chris
Youv picked up a connect Bro? Lol
KrazeeCracker is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #72 (permalink)
La patience et le pardon
 
gbiggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,904
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 2,640
Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,854 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazeeCracker View Post
Youv picked up a connect Bro? Lol
My middle boy needs an upgrade from the Admire-it was an offer i couldn't refuse
gbiggie is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
KrazeeCracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 467
 
Device(s): SGS2TMOB - CM9, HTC One X - Stock, Galaxy Nexus 7 - Stock
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 202
Thanked 90 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbiggie View Post
My middle boy needs an upgrade from the Admire-it was an offer i couldn't refuse
There ya go lol hope you like it lol
KrazeeCracker is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #74 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretFlamez View Post
Shino , If you are the real youtube shino , I watch your videos and thank you ,

And News about ICS Rom
I need someone to test the beta! Beta is here! Only 1-2 people and if it goes well , More then , Anyone willing to test it within a week , Post , and might contact you shortly in a message or anything

Final Release Date - September , 10 , 2012
I know it is a long time to wait , But the more people that test , the faster we test , The faster it will finish , We might even have it done in august !

________________

Anyone who knows a great red/black Verizon looking Broken Out ROM theme , Link it somewhere because Chris over here (He came back) Wants to ROM his phone with it , but sadly , He doesn't trust me anymore with devices , Well Atleast ICS ROM wont go out
Oh send it to me, i have a connect just for Dev work.

Oh and you still havent clearified exactly what you are doing other than say a ICS ROM.
PlayfulGod is offline  
Last edited by PlayfulGod; July 7th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (July 17th, 2012)
Old July 7th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #75 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

You weren't sure if you could do a beta in 3 weeks, but then 4 hours later you have it up and ready?
juanp2k3 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to juanp2k3 For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (July 17th, 2012)
Old July 7th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
myshkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ft Worth, Texas
Posts: 441
 
Device(s): LG Connect 4G, Samsung Admire (rooted)(deactive) In the past: HTC EVO Samsung Intercept HTC Her
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 72
Thanked 65 Times in 46 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to myshkin
Default

Ok I've been following this thread & please forgive my ignorance but I just have to ask this question. Okay when the OP is saying he is making ICS for our phone that would have to be a theme, correct? If it were a ROM it have to say ICS style ROM. ICS is not a ROM, it is a version of android. We have gingerbread right now, to make us have real ICS we would need an update to that version, not just a ROM to make it look like ICS. Or am I totally missing something? With this damn brain tumor it wouldn't be hard for me to misinterpret something.
__________________

CHOOSE HOPE & NEVER GIVE UP!!
myshkin is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #77 (permalink)
I'm Not Real, Doris!
 
Mexjoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,078
 
Device(s): LG Esteem(#2 v2.8.1)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 593
Thanked 1,009 Times in 683 Posts
Default

Well a ROM is the OS(Android) your phone is running the GB Rom ICS is a rom but people can theme a gb rom to look like ics.
Mexjoker is offline  
Old July 7th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #78 (permalink)
I'm Not Real, Doris!
 
Mexjoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,078
 
Device(s): LG Esteem(#2 v2.8.1)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 593
Thanked 1,009 Times in 683 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexjoker View Post
Well a ROM is the OS(Android) your phone is running the GB Rom ICS is a rom but people can theme a gb rom to look like ics.

Get well soon Btw.
Mexjoker is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #79 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Tokenpoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,066
 
Device(s): sgsIII, pure stock samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 dualbooting stock and pacrom Lg F6 rooted SgS3 4.3 ro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 299
Thanked 1,115 Times in 607 Posts
Secondgenmonkey@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanp2k3 View Post
You weren't sure if you could do a beta in 3 weeks, but then 4 hours later you have it up and ready?
Lol, nu-uh! Four hours and one minute!

Also... I see the red and black theme on the top fifteen or so.newest posts every time I log on, so I'm sure you can find it pretty easy. I'd link but I'm on my phone.

I'm sorry but this thread smells like a dairy farm.
__________________
looking for local miami music? in a miami band and want free promo and show tips, no strings attached? www.facebook.com/hahopromotions show updates, music news and free stuff!!! i help here for free, so i figured i can do this too!!! enjoy!
Tokenpoke is offline  
Last edited by Tokenpoke; July 8th, 2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #80 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokenpoke View Post
Well, there goes your benefit of the doubt..

this thread smells like a dairy farm.
kinda like Dillon eh??
PlayfulGod is offline  
sponsored links
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #81 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Krezin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 45
 
Device(s): LG Connect 4G running Black Plague w/ Plague Kernel
Carrier: Metro POS

Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Krezin Send a message via Yahoo to Krezin
Default

I can't say I got high hopes atm for this one myself...
But Tokenpoke, forgive my nibbage. WTH is the dairy farm reference? >.>
Krezin is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #82 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krezin View Post
I can't say I got high hopes atm for this one myself...
But Tokenpoke, forgive my nibbage. WTH is the dairy farm reference? >.>
never been around cows huh???

I hope dude is legit n just not very good at conveying exactly what/how he is doing this project. But the avoidance of answering if he is building from source or cooking some other ICS ROM or just cooking a theme doesn't look good. Setting a ETA is never good as no reputable Devs ever give ETA's.

But maybe he/they will surprise us.


Regardless of wtf he/they do I will be doing a CM9 port for the Connect at some point
Vibeing likes this.
PlayfulGod is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #83 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Tokenpoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,066
 
Device(s): sgsIII, pure stock samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 dualbooting stock and pacrom Lg F6 rooted SgS3 4.3 ro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 299
Thanked 1,115 Times in 607 Posts
Secondgenmonkey@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krezin View Post
I can't say I got high hopes atm for this one myself...
But Tokenpoke, forgive my nibbage. WTH is the dairy farm reference? >.>

It's a nice way of saying bulls hit
Tokenpoke is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #84 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Tokenpoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,066
 
Device(s): sgsIII, pure stock samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 dualbooting stock and pacrom Lg F6 rooted SgS3 4.3 ro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 299
Thanked 1,115 Times in 607 Posts
Secondgenmonkey@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
never been around cows huh???

I hope dude is legit n just not very good at conveying exactly what/how he is doing this project. But the avoidance of answering if he is building from source or cooking some other ICS ROM or just cooking a theme doesn't look good. Setting a ETA is never good as no reputable Devs ever give ETA's.

But maybe he/they will surprise us.


Regardless of wtf he/they do I will be doing a CM9 port for the Connect at some point


I mailed shabby my attain.

Which reminds me, I need to check on that
Tokenpoke is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #85 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

I finished up the beta as soon as I can because , I don't need friends , Android is the only friend I need.... Heh heh , Phones are friends , Android is all friends into one......

Lol , I sound mad messed up

Anyways , I don't avoid questions , I just don't get every 10 minutes to answer one , Also . I finished it up fast because I was thinking I needed to do alot of stuff still , Yet , many of the coding was already done and didn't need to get optimized for the Connect ,

Here is a change log (Small one , Not everything we have done) of what has been done
- ICS Notification Bar
- ICS Homescreen
- Usual ICS Settings
- Mobile Hotspot (It works in settings , In Broken Out ROM I noticed it crashes)
- Cleaned out Notification Bar (No ICS or junk)
- SRS Audio Enhancement Settings (And Dolby Audio Settings in Music Still)
- Easier Setup
- Faster Installation
- Optimized Most Apps
- Deleted MetroPCS Bloatware
- Deleted MetroPCS Startup/Shutdown Animation
- ICS Animation Optimized (For Smaller Size in this case)
- Certain Settings Changed for better CPU capabilities
- Comes with CPU Management Application (One that I made myself) (Can Delete)
- Comes with LCD Density Application (Of Course , If you want , You can remove)
- ICS Launcher (Pulled right from 4.0 and optimized for speed performance)
- Comes with Terminal Emulator (Working , But UI not perfected) (Can Delete)
- Better HD Pixel Density Icons than the real ones in ICS
- Smoother App Launching Experience

Soon To Come
- Possibly Beats Audio Enhancement Options (Wont get BEST experience without a phone like the HTC One X)
- Decreased ROM Size
- Extra Settings (That are not on ICS)
- ETC

The Beta ROM size - 184 MB
Size for Final Release (Estimated) - Around 130 MB (After Many Apps Get Proper Optimization and packaging the files more together with a certain PC Program to decrease the file sizes)

I know I look very Unprofessional but I can do the ROM!
Also , I will say it like the people who don't like to learn the terminology "From Scratch"
SecretFlamez is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #86 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Sorry , When I meant Cleaned out Nofication Bar , I meant It Wont say "MetroPCS" and It won't have all the extra items that LG puts on your phone when you first get it , Like the music player :I
SecretFlamez is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #87 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretFlamez View Post
I finished up the beta as soon as I can because , I don't need friends , Android is the only friend I need.... Heh heh , Phones are friends , Android is all friends into one......

Lol , I sound mad messed up

Anyways , I don't avoid questions , I just don't get every 10 minutes to answer one , Also . I finished it up fast because I was thinking I needed to do alot of stuff still , Yet , many of the coding was already done and didn't need to get optimized for the Connect ,

Here is a change log (Small one , Not everything we have done) of what has been done
- ICS Notification Bar
- ICS Homescreen
- Usual ICS Settings
- Mobile Hotspot (It works in settings , In Broken Out ROM I noticed it crashes)
- Cleaned out Notification Bar (No ICS or junk)
- SRS Audio Enhancement Settings (And Dolby Audio Settings in Music Still)
- Easier Setup
- Faster Installation
- Optimized Most Apps
- Deleted MetroPCS Bloatware
- Deleted MetroPCS Startup/Shutdown Animation
- ICS Animation Optimized (For Smaller Size in this case)
- Certain Settings Changed for better CPU capabilities
- Comes with CPU Management Application (One that I made myself) (Can Delete)
- Comes with LCD Density Application (Of Course , If you want , You can remove)
- ICS Launcher (Pulled right from 4.0 and optimized for speed performance)
- Comes with Terminal Emulator (Working , But UI not perfected) (Can Delete)
- Better HD Pixel Density Icons than the real ones in ICS
- Smoother App Launching Experience

Soon To Come
- Possibly Beats Audio Enhancement Options (Wont get BEST experience without a phone like the HTC One X)
- Decreased ROM Size
- Extra Settings (That are not on ICS)
- ETC

The Beta ROM size - 184 MB
Size for Final Release (Estimated) - Around 130 MB (After Many Apps Get Proper Optimization and packaging the files more together with a certain PC Program to decrease the file sizes)

I know I look very Unprofessional but I can do the ROM!
Also , I will say it like the people who don't like to learn the terminology "From Scratch"
Dude for the past week everyone has asked you is this a cooked rom with a ics theme, which thats all it is, and avoided giving a straight answer. You could have just said hey guys I am going to run this thru AK and then UOT it/theme it. Then your timelines wouldnt looked nearly as bad, and no one would have expected you to speak like a dev, but like the cooker (not a bad thing ) you are.

Why does it need a CPU management app?? you do your own kernel or kang mt's? If you used mt's need to make sure to give him credit
PlayfulGod is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (July 17th, 2012), Scorpion7867 (July 8th, 2012)
Old July 8th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 127
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 259
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
Dude for the past week everyone has asked you is this a cooked rom with a ics theme, which thats all it is, and avoided giving a straight answer. You could have just said hey guys I am going to run this thru AK and then UOT it/theme it. Then your timelines wouldnt looked nearly as bad, and no one would have expected you to speak like a dev, but like the cooker (not a bad thing ) you are.

Why does it need a CPU management app?? you do your own kernel or kang mt's? If you used mt's need to make sure to give him credit
Dont know why he just wont say its a theme and not a ROM compiled from scratch. Think Ill just wait and see if PG gets ICS working for the connect. At least we know he has good track record.
PlayfulGod likes this.
Scorpion7867 is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #89 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 667
 
Device(s): Samsung Admire, Huawei Ascend, Lg Esteem MS910, LG Connect MS840, LG Motion 4G, GALAXY S3. MPCS
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 100
Thanked 156 Times in 101 Posts
Default

Hey boss I'm here to test as well please let me know thanks
dulal18 is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #90 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokenpoke View Post
Lol, nu-uh! Four hours and one minute!

Also... I see the red and black theme on the top fifteen or so.newest posts every time I log on, so I'm sure you can find it pretty easy. I'd link but I'm on my phone.

I'm sorry but this thread smells like a dairy farm.
Can you try to link 1 or 2 , Also This is not a dairy farm! Besides , I have never been near a cow or a bull , and I don't play to
SecretFlamez is offline  
sponsored links
Old July 8th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #91 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
Dude for the past week everyone has asked you is this a cooked rom with a ics theme, which thats all it is, and avoided giving a straight answer. You could have just said hey guys I am going to run this thru AK and then UOT it/theme it. Then your timelines wouldnt looked nearly as bad, and no one would have expected you to speak like a dev, but like the cooker (not a bad thing ) you are.

Why does it need a CPU management app?? you do your own kernel or kang mt's? If you used mt's need to make sure to give him credit
The CPU Management is a app that I made myself with my own time , It is made to overclock , Underclock , Clock at your desire , Also it can
fix any overheating problems you have , Even though that should have been a setting I put in the Battery Section
SecretFlamez is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #92 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,109
 
Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 238
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,077 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretFlamez View Post
The CPU Management is a app that I made myself with my own time , It is made to overclock , Underclock , Clock at your desire , Also it can
fix any overheating problems you have , Even though that should have been a setting I put in the Battery Section
I kinda figured what the app did, I asked if you did your own kernel or used mt's??? IF no on both then it wont overclock n thus doesnt need a overclocking app.
PlayfulGod is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
schemppjr80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: west Melbourne, FL
Gender: Male
Posts: 210
 
Device(s): Lg connect, lg esteem 4g, samsung galaxy S4 (sgh-i337)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 178
Thanked 39 Times in 38 Posts
thomasschempp@gmail.com
Default

Regardless of wtf he/they do I will be doing a CM9 port for the Connect at some point [/QUOTE]

Im so excited to read u said this cause i had an ascend with ur (and everyone that helped) cm6 & 7 on it (@ septate times of corse) and never had any problems it was bad a$$ & Now i have the connect with b.o. on it so now im patiently waiting 4 ur work on this fine piece of machinery.
also when it comes time 4 testing it sign me up, i just got a job after 2yrs of being a stay @ home dad so i will donate as soon as i can to help out in that aspect also. thx
schemppjr80 is offline  
Old July 8th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #94 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Tokenpoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,066
 
Device(s): sgsIII, pure stock samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 dualbooting stock and pacrom Lg F6 rooted SgS3 4.3 ro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 299
Thanked 1,115 Times in 607 Posts
Secondgenmonkey@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretFlamez View Post
Can you try to link 1 or 2 , Also This is not a dairy farm! Besides , I have never been near a cow or a bull , and I don't play to

I already bumped the thread up this morning... can not link via app.
Tokenpoke is offline  
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:55 AM   #95 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Krezin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 45
 
Device(s): LG Connect 4G running Black Plague w/ Plague Kernel
Carrier: Metro POS

Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Krezin Send a message via Yahoo to Krezin
Default

I'm gonna leave the remainder of the cow reference alone. lol

I think while this might look cool (this guy's rom/theme/whatev) might be a good past time, I really think I'll wait for PG's ICS port when he gets to it.

I know ye get crazy busy PG. but I've seen yer work. it's worth the wait.
Besides, I'm pretty sure this phone can handle it.
Krezin is offline  
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #96 (permalink)
Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Palm Bay, Florida
Posts: 5,504
 
Device(s): Huawei Ascend-PlayfulGod's CM7.2 0912 @729 LG Esteem(stock) LG Esteem- running #2
Carrier: Metro

Thanks: 944
Thanked 2,683 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default

So when is the beta being released? Anyway I can get it to start making themes for since Im kinda try and ditch themes for BrokenOut (No offense MT ) and only make for #2 and this rom?...or atleast the main system apps...Because everyone likes newer so alot will be rockin ldriftas or this rom
ShinySide is offline  
Old July 9th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #97 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
SecretFlamez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lawrence,Massachusetts
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Motion (Stock), Samsung Epic 4G (Stock), Samsung Galaxy Previal (Stock but sucks)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

I contacted 2 Android Forum Members (Names kept secret until Release because people would most likely annoy that person) and They have the Beta , Now , All there is to do , Is fix any bugs and such , A few weeks most likely :I Depending on how it worked on their phones....

Also , Do any of you have a favorite file syncing Program? (Dropbox , SkyDrive , SpiderOak , ETC )

Also , I originally used my own Kernal for the CPU Management App , But then I changed it to MTs because his will be most likely more effective and he has a history of great stuff , So I trust him If you have your own Overclocking app , The CPU Management is removable … So no worries of bloatware

I am working a lot on this so please , Anyone link a red/black theme for Broken Out ROM like Verizon looking , I wont stop the ROM , no matter what!
SecretFlamez is offline  
Old July 9th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #98 (permalink)
Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Palm Bay, Florida
Posts: 5,504
 
Device(s): Huawei Ascend-PlayfulGod's CM7.2 0912 @729 LG Esteem(stock) LG Esteem- running #2
Carrier: Metro

Thanks: 944
Thanked 2,683 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default

Guess that's a no?
ShinySide is offline  
Old July 9th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #99 (permalink)
not really so scary
 
scary alien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Indy
Posts: 17,717
 
Device(s): LG Nexus 5, Asus Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Moto Droid X, HTC Droid Eris
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 33,550
Thanked 15,271 Times in 7,524 Posts
Default

I would again remind everyone to keep their posts constructive and attack the issues and not our membership.

It appears that some need to review our Site Rules & Guidelines, particularly the first bullet-point:

Quote:
General Conduct: Admittedly, I'm probably a little more anal about this topic than some. I have very little tolerance for uncalled for disrespect. With that said.. read on. Please treat other members with respect. These forums were put together for Android fans to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive, positive, 'add to the conversation' kinda way – not the condescending 'I don't like what you're saying so you suck' kinda way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments.
I just deleted an unhelpful post and do not wish to have to do so again.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
ShinySide and gbiggie like this.
scary alien is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scary alien For This Useful Post:
felrod23 (July 11th, 2012), Kelmar (July 9th, 2012), lunatic59 (July 9th, 2012), Mexjoker (July 9th, 2012), NightAngel79 (July 9th, 2012), OfTheDamned (July 9th, 2012), ShinySide (July 9th, 2012)
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #100 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 93
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

OP, just do what you gotta do. There is a saying! "haters gonna hate". I'm with ya bro. Even though if its not a rom, I don't really care. At least u doing something for our sh**** phone.
Speeds03 likes this.
Matlon is offline  
Closed Thread


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > LG Connect 4G > Connect 4G - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.