Device(s): LG Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Asus Nexus 7, Moto Droid X, HTC Droid Eris
Thanked 14,916 Times in 7,302 Posts
Samsung Continuum: All Things Root Guide
*** Important Note ***
Since this is a new root guide for your all-things-root sub-forum, we need your help to populate it and keep it organized with the best and most relevant information. Please contact (by PM) your favorite Guide, or drop us a note in the private chat section if you have any good information to contribute, update, or correct in the root guide. Alternatively, hit the !Report button and ask a Mod to bring it to our attention.
3. anything wth 'bing'. Note, on this one. It will cause your car cradle and desk cradle not to be able to call the child apps (I.E. Bing maps).
5. z7.apk this is the generic e'mail handler. So, if you want it to show up in the ticker, keep it.
6. buddies now
7. mini diary
10. calendar (believe it or not, the native calendar doesn't sync with google)
11. car cradle
12. corporate e'mail
13. daily breifing
14. desk cradle
15. IM, again this deals with the ticker as well. Don't delete it if you want your IM's to notify there.
16. media hub
18. messaging, ticker dependant as well.
21. twitdroid, it's ticker dependant. But, since twitdroid violated tos for twitter, it won't work anyway. (Option on that one is to update it, it's now ubersocial. I think it works, but I've never tried)
22. voice recorder
23. write and go
I think that is it, as far as stock apps. There are a couple I omitted because I wasn't sure of them. Also, I'd advise backing the app you are uninstalling to your sd card, and keeping a copy, until you are sure that your phone suffers no ill effects.