Hi all this is my first post so go easy on me if i am out of order.
Right i have a two week old htc desire s from tmobile which i used revolutionary to s-off & Recovery all went well.
But then i decided to revert to stock just to be sure i could incase i ever had to return it for waranty using android flasher. I followed these instuctions
1. Connect phone to PC and navigate to fastboot (Vol down + Power)
2. Download and extract the compressed folder attached to this post
3. I've composed a simple .bat (called "Click This") that will open a cmd prompt
and execute the command: fastboot flash hboot engHBOOToverARX.img.
4. Restart and enter HBOOT.
5. After that I have eng boot and S-OFF and version is 6.98.2000
6. Restarted phone in fastboot loader.
7. Using Android flasher flash only hboot 98.0002
8. Shutted down phone.
9. Normaly powered on phone.
All went well, i got s-on then it booted to the custom rom but then i had to run the ruu it told me to run this one actually
This is where it went wrong i went to make tea and i returned to it saying it could not continue i forgot the exact error as it was late
when the phone rebooted it had a different hboot and radio and now i cant get past a fastboot bootloop, with a pink security warning at the top of the boot screen.
trying to get to recovery via hboot just throws me back to hboot usb plug.
trying to put pg88img.zip on sd and hboot it checks the zip and just goes back to hboot.
i made a gold card 5 infact all ruu fail with either wrong bootloader or signiature verify error.
my boot page is
SAGA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
MAR 10 2011,14:58:3
gETVAR info before it hitting the fan
finished. total time: 0.020s
GETVAR info after it hitting the fan
c:\android-tools>fastboot getvar all
what can i do guys and gals ???
i hope you can help if you need anymore info please ask ill try to find the answer.