I read lot of forum-articles here and in other forums. But I need help.
My only thing is, that I wand to backup my HTC and not only the data on the micro-sd-card.
For that reason, I suggest that:
- titanum-backup is best app
- I need root-permission for that app
- I do not need permanent rooting-permission
- I do not need write-permission on system and S-OFF
So I decided to do download Visionary+ (19/Nov r14: VISIONary + one click root - Android @ MoDaCo
- I read about this in a german forum: Rooten mit Visionary - Android-Hilfe.de
1. download visionary+ .apk file and install on HTC --> this should gramt temporary root-permission in an easy way - for newbies like me
2. installed titanum backup + superuser and BusyBox
3. started visionary+ and turned on TEMPROOT NOW
...but I do not now, what should happen next
- there comes "waiting for root... for abour 10 sec, then I get a black screen; when pressing home-button, I see for short the green "HTC", then loading home-screen
4. when I launch titanum or BusyBox I get a error-message, "Sorry, no root-permission"
What goes wrong?
Can anybody help?
ps: My HTC desire Z has 2.2.1, build-number 188.8.131.52