December 26th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Dec 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How can I BUY apps for the pendopad 7"
I've recently purchased a pendo pad 7" for my son and am currently unable to buy
any apps for it. I have completed the following steps:
- Set up and registered a gmail account with the device.
- Registered my ccard details with google checkout.
- Used the inbuilt app store and have downloaded apps such as Star Wars Angry Birds.
- Played the first level and I am then prompted to pay for the rest of the game.
- I choose to pay for the rest of the game and I get the "thinking wheel" until it times out.
Basically, I can only seem to download free apps and can't get any decent paid apps. I'm usually an iPhoney and am very confused.