April 21st, 2011, 11:51 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Coming from LG Ally, a few questions
So, i'm coming from an LG Ally, and so far it's been great, but I have a few questions. (And yes, I know I could prob google some...)
- Is the gps, a-gps or real gps?
- Does the Droid 2 need a data link (either cellular or WiFi) to get a GPS lock?
- I'm currently on the leaked, rooted 2.3 leak, and i'll probably stay with it, but any pros on the 2.2 roms, such as Liberty?
- Any lesser known 2.2 roms?
- Any 2.3 roms besides ZombieStomped?
- About Ubuntu running on the Droid 2, I saw a thread saying that because of the locked bootloader it couldn't be done( Ubuntu on droid 2 ), but if i'm right isn't chrooting just running one os inside of your currently running os?
- I can't get the FM radio to work at all, it just stays at the 'Launching FM Radio' dialouge. I read the thread on XDA, and other people seem to have the same problem, anyone found any solutions?
- Does anyone have the original music apk from 2.2?
- Anything else I should know about the Droid 2?