edit: I just found out about this
, so this really isn't a problem anymore. Feel free to lock this.
I was going to write a wall of text, but I'll just skip to tl;dr.
- I rooted my phone about 2 weeks ago with no problems (with DoRoot)
- last night I installed rom manager and bootstrapper as well as REVOlution for Apex
- at some point, my phone contacts disappeared
- failed my attempt to revert to stock with factory data reset
- downloaded RSD lite and Dx 2.2 sbf from http://rootzwiki.com/
- installed it through the bootloader
- attempted to root (with DoRoot again) but command prompt doesn't recognize adb as an internal/external command
- I followed these directions, all 3 sections, and it still doesn't work (How To: Set Up ADB/USB Drivers for Android Devices | TheUnlockr)
any help is appreciated