January 11th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Join Date: Nov 2012
Device(s): Nexus⁴, F3, Elite, Rise, OV, Acer A100
Carrier: TMo monthly4g, Virgin Mobile
Thanked 136 Times in 115 Posts
Originally Posted by BIONICLE38
I finally installed hash tags Theme Chooser apk but when I install the ics theme and reboot everything looks the same, all it does is put 2 apk files in the root of the internal SD card.
And when I try to install them it says "failed to install" so what do i do?
Try reinstalling and rebooting. If that doesn't work you can move the apk's to the correct folder.
- make sure you have a recent cwm backup of your current ROM.
- rename the files to framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
- in your file explorer make /system writable
- move the systemui to /system/app and overwrite the original
- move framework to /system/framework and overwrite again
If it doesn't work manually boot to cwm and restore /system
Hatred beat me to it, lol. SystemUI.apk has a capital S,U, and I though.
Last edited by sneaky_1; January 11th, 2013 at 07:53 PM.