Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > LG Esteem > Esteem - All Things Root

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 13th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
narutoninjakid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Gender: Male
Posts: 586
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note II , HTC EVO V 4g (Rooted S-OFF CM10.1)(Retired) iPad 4 32G
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 80
Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
Exclamation Go From Rom/MOD ICS zvb Rom to ZVD

im hearing that there are many improvements in zvd and would like to check it out. could anyone make a list of what i have to do to go from rooted Rom to stock ZVD which i will root. Thanks


P.S i am running Rom/Mod - Modded version of GSE with LDK-ICK theme ZVB version

Advertisements
narutoninjakid is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 13th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
La patience et le pardon
 
gbiggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,903
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 2,639
Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,854 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoninjakid View Post
im hearing that there are many improvements in zvd and would like to check it out. could anyone make a list of what i have to do to go from rooted Rom to stock ZVD which i will root. Thanks


P.S i am running Rom/Mod - Modded version of GSE with LDK-ICK theme ZVB version
Go hereAndroid Theme Ability - Android Forums
gbiggie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Fuzzy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: A-T-L-A-N-T-A
Posts: 7,288
 
Device(s): Nexus 5. (White 16GB)
Carrier: $60 AT&T pre paid pushing 50-60mbps

Thanks: 1,540
Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,433 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbiggie View Post

Did you link the right link? Gbiggie? Just curious

This is the update to zvd and root guide

http://androidforums.com/esteem-all-things-root/512317-guide-x2-update-zvd-root-zvd-confirmed-roms-kernels-themes.html
__________________
Suckaface
Fuzzy13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy13 For This Useful Post:
gbiggie (March 13th, 2012)
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
La patience et le pardon
 
gbiggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,903
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 2,639
Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,854 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy13 View Post
Did you link the right link? Gbiggie? Just curious

This is the update to zvd and root guide

http://androidforums.com/esteem-all-things-root/512317-guide-x2-update-zvd-root-zvd-confirmed-roms-kernels-themes.html
not sure why that theme link is forever stuck in my phone WTH LOL
TY Fuzzy...ohh yeah just PM'ed you check it and HOLLA
gbiggie is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gbiggie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy13 (March 13th, 2012)
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pappy62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 759
 
Device(s): SGS3 / CM10
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 553
Thanked 203 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Wow... the ATR has become so busy, I'm finding it harder to locate relevant material when needed.
Am I really stupid, or has anyone else noticed this too?
Especially in regards to ZVD?
For the last several days, I've noticed about 99% of everything posted is about ZVD, AND in the ATR section... and yet very little has been relevant except for uploaded themes and the upcoming CWM mod long awaited for ZVD.
Is it just me imagining things? Or have I lost control of my ability to use the search tool here?

~Edit~
Never mind... apparently it's just me
Pappy62 is offline  
Last edited by Pappy62; March 13th, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Fuzzy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: A-T-L-A-N-T-A
Posts: 7,288
 
Device(s): Nexus 5. (White 16GB)
Carrier: $60 AT&T pre paid pushing 50-60mbps

Thanks: 1,540
Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,433 Posts
Default

There has been a lot of ZVD posts which is why a lot of them got consolidated down. Being that this update is actually more beneficial than C, it's to be expected that there's gonna be a lot of posts about it.

And whether it's ATR or not it's still all about the Esteem. I don't think mods can take the time to sift through every single post to check it's relevance to it's attached sub forum. So I would assume it's easier to let it be concerning ZVD, other smaller issues maybe not.

But yes, too much ZVD stuff but that's why it's a forum.
Fuzzy13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Stranger 2 Danger
 
LDrifta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lynn, MA
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,886
 
Device(s): DREAM, MS910, MS840, D2mtr, M931, CodinaMTR, SGH-T599N, G900T1
Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanks: 741
Thanked 3,178 Times in 1,264 Posts
LDrifta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniedroid View Post
Wow... the ATR has become so busy, I'm finding it harder to locate relevant material when needed.
Am I really stupid, or has anyone else noticed this too?
Especially in regards to ZVD?
For the last several days, I've noticed about 99% of everything posted is about ZVD, AND in the ATR section... and yet very little has been relevant except for uploaded themes and the upcoming CWM mod long awaited for ZVD.
Is it just me imagining things? Or have I lost control of my ability to use the search tool here?

~Edit~
Never mind... apparently it's just me
i have noticed this and then posted one myself lol then i made this thread to hopefully answer some questions... but it just made more questions arise lol but i have spoke to shiney about this already and yeah he is merging them into 1 large zvd thread when he can as they each die down a little, because some of them are actually usefull... but most arent.. just the random new guy creating an account just so he can ask a question someone else already asked.. but like fuzzy said it is a forum lol

but hey we were all that new guy/girl asking some silly question because we didn't know the rules at some point before right? lol im sure it will get cleaned up as time goes buy.. we jus gotta remember 'forum's is not a job, we dont get paid lol so were not always available
__________________
~It's only impossible if you stop to think about it!!
Donate Link - If you like/appreciate my work, feel free to donate

Site Rules & Guidelines and Android FAQ's
LDrifta is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LDrifta For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy13 (March 14th, 2012), gbiggie (March 14th, 2012)
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > LG Esteem > Esteem - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.