April 29th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 2,904 Times in 1,693 Posts
well i think you have hope that someone here will help since you posted. ;-)
1. are you rooted?
2. did you install or uninstall any apps prior to this issue?
3. has this issue plagued you since day one of the phone?
4. if you just picked it up a couple months ago it must be a refurb, so where did you get it? second hand?
5. are you using sprints service or has it been flashed to some other carrier?
6. if the phone is second hand, did the previous owner have a 3rd party ROM installed on the phone?
7. what size SD card is in the phone? are you low on phone and/or SD card memory? how many apps are on the phone?
8. running any task killers?
9. running live wallpapers?
10. have you attempted a factory reset?
these troubleshooting questions will help to try and offer some assistance to you.