Okay, I've been searching for a good APP to screenshot. I came across all these good apps but only for rooted phones. SHOOTME use to work for me, but now it doesn't, It says i need root access. Anyhow, I found a way to get a great screenshot APP for non-rooted Evo 4g.
Step one: Download THIS APP
- Once downloaded, Send to phone and install .apk file.
- This will install " No Root Screenshot It ".
Make sure your phone has ADB drivers installed.
- I'm pretty sure it doesn't, So here's how to get it.
- Watch this VIDEO
& Read Page if having problems.
- If above step doesn't work. Try THIS
. <- Requires you to be in Debugging mode.
- ADB Driver should be installed at this point. Go to step three.
Head into debugging mode on your phone.
- On your Desktop/Laptop
- Visit -> HERE
- This website will basically turn ON the app for you. Click on ENABLE FOR FOR WINDOWS OR MAC BASED ON YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM. Follow directions.
- Once you got the enabler running, Make sure you hit "full version", then click Enable Screenshot.
- If you followed them correctly. You should be good to go! Enjoy. - night shift.
*Note: When i mention head into debugging mode, turn on debugging mode on your phone. - >settings>applications>Development>Usb debugging , THEN make sure your phone is connected to your PC via USB cable
*Note #2: If your phone dies or restarts, in order for the screen shot it app to work again, you'll need to go back in debugging mode, plug in your usb cable and run the "enabler" from your desktop/laptop again and enable it again.