December 17th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I had the same thing, I downloaded the users manual online, here is the users's manual instructions ;
Transferring files using the Mass Storage USB setting
1. From the Home screen, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ USB
Settings ➔ USB Mode, then select Mass Storage.
2. Attach your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Your
phone recognizes the connection and displays USB
connected in the Annunciator Line and Notifications Panel.
3. Display the Notifications Panel, then touch USB connected.
At the prompt, touch Mount to enable copying of files
between your computer and the memory card.
4. At the prompt on the computer, select a transfer method:
•Open device to view files using Windows Explorer. Drag and drop
files from the PC to the memory card installed in your phone.
•Manage the device using Rhapsody. For more information, see “V
CAST Music with Rhapsody” on page76.
5. Transfer music files to the memory card. When finished,
you can disconnect the USB cable.
hope this helps