All you can do is to root your device since there i no custom rom of P041 Models.Well you will need Launcher Pro and zroot for starters.
here is a small guide I found online:
Here is the method for Disco and P041 Tablets. I have tested on both types.
Here are the steps that worked for me on my P041. The advice on some sites is missing bits and some steps are the wrong way around.
This works on Disco and P041 models.
1. Install LauncherPro then run it.
2. Hold down a long press anywhere on the home screen in a blank area. Then choose and select the following.
3. Menu Add to Home screen pops up
4. Select Shortcuts
5. Select Activities
6. Select Settings
7. Select Development
8. OK the new shortcut Development in the Edit Shortcut popup.
9. In the home screen select the new Development icon and check USB Debugging.
10. Now if you haven't already download the Z4root.1.3.0 (latest) APK and sideload to install the APK from your SD card root directory (your
micro SD card). If you download it via PC and your PC's antivirus comes up with an alert it is only because Z4root uses an exploit in Android to work. It is not a virus.
11. Run Z4root and let it do it's magic.
12. If you want to try it out without changing any of the system files permanently use the temporary root option.
This will clear back to the original settings upon a system restart.
13. If you want to check if your device is now rooted you can use the free APK called Root Check/Checker by Joey Krim on the Android
Market. It is free and does only what it says. Alternatively download the free version of Titanium Backup Root from the Market or SlideMe.
This only works if your rooting is working. Best backup app around!
Also please remember that ZRoot is not the safest way to go but then again many people did it and they had no problem. Just Follow instructions to the T.
There is also the guide forums on this site : here
. Supposedly p041 and disco or whichever other version have the same way of getting rooted.