May 20th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Join Date: Sep 2012
Device(s): ZTE Warp N860
Galaxy S4 Stock,
Galaxy Note III,
Thanked 3,308 Times in 2,148 Posts
Originally Posted by rickwired
Not sure if this is helpful, but I didn't see it posted anywhere so I thought I'd make a post. I know on my Warp when I changed the MSL>Multimedia>Proxy Addresses that it boosted data speeds a bit. I found that the same thing works with the Force. I'm not sure if it does or if it's just that way, anyway here goes.
1. Download ZTE MSL Reader from the Play Market.
2. Run that and it gives you the MSL real zippy like.
3. On dialer enter ##3282#
4. Press Multimedia>select Edit.
5. Enter the MSL code.
6. Jot down the RTSP & HTTPPD Proxy Addresses.
7. Change those two entries to 0.0.0.0
9. Back out>reboot>enjoy.
10. Mileage may very. Not responsible for phone issues, nuclear fallout, or unwanted advances from strangers as a result of doing this.
Make sure you understand you are doing this at your own risk before you try it!!