Go Back   Android Forums > Android Forums Community > The Lounge > Forum Games
Forum Games For all those silly forum games we like to play

Like Tree1405Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 14th, 2009, 08:36 AM   #1551 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
twrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
 
Device(s): CHT8000 (Huawei U8220)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Banned for posting before you had your morning coffee.

Advertisements
twrock is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 14th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #1552 (permalink)
Member
 
Jacqueline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 393
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Banned! because I want some coffee too.
__________________
--==|Jacqueline|==--
I http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/style_em...efault/wub.gif my Droid
My WinMo 6.1 is toast. Buh-bye!
Droid does: Google Voice
Jacqueline is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 09:16 AM   #1553 (permalink)
New Member
 
7point62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 11
 
Device(s): Rooted Hero that no longer sucks!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Banned, because I am drinking coffee.
7point62 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 09:31 AM   #1554 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED because you didnt bring me any
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 11:19 AM   #1555 (permalink)
Member
 
spectrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 149
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

Banned because i'm tired and grumpy
spectrrr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 11:28 AM   #1556 (permalink)
Member
 
Jacqueline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 393
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Banned! because you should drink some coffee to perk you up.
Jacqueline is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #1557 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! Because I don't like Coffee!
__________________
Don't worry I have not abandoned you AF, I've just been VERY BUSY
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #1558 (permalink)
Member
 
spectrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 149
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

Banned because coffee doesn't affect me
spectrrr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #1559 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED for having a creepy avatar
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #1560 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! Because I already banned him or her for that a few pages a go!
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 14th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #1561 (permalink)
Member
 
spectrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 149
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

Banned for not letting him have his fun
spectrrr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #1562 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED because im a 12 year old girl
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 01:59 PM   #1563 (permalink)
Member
 
spectrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 149
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

Banned because your lying (liar liar pants on fire!)
spectrrr is offline  
Last edited by spectrrr; November 14th, 2009 at 02:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:33 PM   #1564 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED because your in denial
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #1565 (permalink)
Member
 
Jacqueline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 393
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Banned! because FedEx is late.
Jacqueline is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:52 PM   #1566 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED because your suppose to stalk the delivery guy until his job is done
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #1567 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrniceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 179
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG A920> SANYO M1> PPC6700> MOTO Q> MOTO Q9C> HTC MOGUL> HTC TOUCH PRO> HTC HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mrniceguy Send a message via Yahoo to Mrniceguy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shante1012 View Post
BANNED because your suppose to stalk the delivery guy until his job is done
banned for being the first person i ban since returning from my trip
__________________
Unofficial tech support for sprint Hero.
If you need help call/text me 503-732-0420
If I have helped you Plz Rep me.
skype: mrniceguypdx
myspace: myspace.com/phelony503
Mrniceguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:22 PM   #1568 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! For going away on a trip! I was wondering where you were
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #1569 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrniceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 179
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG A920> SANYO M1> PPC6700> MOTO Q> MOTO Q9C> HTC MOGUL> HTC TOUCH PRO> HTC HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mrniceguy Send a message via Yahoo to Mrniceguy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl C View Post
BANNED! For going away on a trip! I was wondering where you were
banned for not coming with
Lol been seeing the open road experiencing life outside of my area...
assited by my hero admittedly but hate posting from the hero...
Mrniceguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:28 PM   #1570 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! For Experiencing life on the Open road! I hope you enjoyed it though

Welcome Back!
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #1571 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrniceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 179
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG A920> SANYO M1> PPC6700> MOTO Q> MOTO Q9C> HTC MOGUL> HTC TOUCH PRO> HTC HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mrniceguy Send a message via Yahoo to Mrniceguy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl C View Post
BANNED! For Experiencing life on the Open road! I hope you enjoyed it though

Welcome Back!
banned for wishing something you already know :P
cali girls are amazing :P
Mrniceguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #1572 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED for popping up like that its creepy
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #1573 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrniceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 179
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG A920> SANYO M1> PPC6700> MOTO Q> MOTO Q9C> HTC MOGUL> HTC TOUCH PRO> HTC HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mrniceguy Send a message via Yahoo to Mrniceguy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shante1012 View Post
BANNED for popping up like that its creepy
banned because little do you know im hiding in your closet right now waiting to pop out at you :P
Mrniceguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #1574 (permalink)
Member
 
Jacqueline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 393
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Banned! for coming back and ninja banning!
Jacqueline is offline  
Last edited by Jacqueline; November 14th, 2009 at 03:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #1575 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! .......Just banned

@MrNiceGuy I wouldn't know I've never left the Country
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #1576 (permalink)
Member
 
Jacqueline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 393
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Banned! for banning without a reason
Jacqueline is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #1577 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! Because I don't need a reason..... I am Spartacus
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:42 PM   #1578 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrniceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 179
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG A920> SANYO M1> PPC6700> MOTO Q> MOTO Q9C> HTC MOGUL> HTC TOUCH PRO> HTC HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mrniceguy Send a message via Yahoo to Mrniceguy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl C View Post
BANNED! .......Just banned

@MrNiceGuy I wouldn't know I've never left the Country
banned for not leaving the country... come party with us man the US pwns noobs
Mrniceguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:44 PM   #1579 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! Because I Plan to Party abroad in the Future
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:57 PM   #1580 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrniceguy View Post
banned because little do you know im hiding in your closet right now waiting to pop out at you :P
BANNED because if you're in my closet why didn't you help me when i got stuck in this dress i could have died
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:07 PM   #1581 (permalink)
Member
 
Jacqueline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 393
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Banned for getting stuck! Glad you are safe now.
Jacqueline is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:08 PM   #1582 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED for allowing him to hide in my closet
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #1583 (permalink)
Member
 
Jacqueline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 393
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Banned because FedEx finally arrived!
Jacqueline is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:20 PM   #1584 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED because i called him an told him to hurry or you will ban him for not being a member of this form
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #1585 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! Because I'm nosey! What's in the Fedex Parcel
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #1586 (permalink)
Godmember
 
shivers316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,046
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 985 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Banned because no one uses the word parcel in America.
shivers316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #1587 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Carl C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 6,062
 
Device(s): HTC Magic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 74
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Default

BANNED! Because what do you say in America? Package?
Carl C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:25 PM   #1588 (permalink)
Godmember
 
shivers316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,046
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 985 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Banned because we do.
shivers316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:02 PM   #1589 (permalink)
Member
 
spectrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 149
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

Banned because I have to shut my Droid off for a few hours to install the body skin
spectrrr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #1590 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED because i want you to change your avatar im scared of it.....Really i am
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:37 PM   #1591 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrniceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 179
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG A920> SANYO M1> PPC6700> MOTO Q> MOTO Q9C> HTC MOGUL> HTC TOUCH PRO> HTC HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mrniceguy Send a message via Yahoo to Mrniceguy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shante1012 View Post
BANNED because i want you to change your avatar im scared of it.....Really i am
banned because i thought you were a guy
Mrniceguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:37 PM   #1592 (permalink)
Godmember
 
shivers316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,046
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 985 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Banned for assuming things.
shivers316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #1593 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrniceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 179
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG A920> SANYO M1> PPC6700> MOTO Q> MOTO Q9C> HTC MOGUL> HTC TOUCH PRO> HTC HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mrniceguy Send a message via Yahoo to Mrniceguy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivers316 View Post
Banned for assuming things.
banned because i missed you :P
Mrniceguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #1594 (permalink)
Godmember
 
shivers316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,046
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 985 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Banned because I have that effect on people.
shivers316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:41 PM   #1595 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrniceguy View Post
banned because i thought you were a guy
BANNED because i posted that i was a girl in the other posts
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:42 PM   #1596 (permalink)
Godmember
 
shivers316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,046
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 985 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Banned for skipping me
shivers316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #1597 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrniceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 179
 
Device(s): SAMSUNG A920> SANYO M1> PPC6700> MOTO Q> MOTO Q9C> HTC MOGUL> HTC TOUCH PRO> HTC HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mrniceguy Send a message via Yahoo to Mrniceguy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivers316 View Post
Banned for skipping me
banned because im bored out of my skull
Mrniceguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #1598 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED for putting your phone number in your sig
shante1012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #1599 (permalink)
Member
 
spectrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 149
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

banned for not putting your phone number in your sig
spectrrr is offline  
Last edited by spectrrr; November 14th, 2009 at 06:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:54 PM   #1600 (permalink)
Member
 
shante1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Florida
Gender: Female
Posts: 149
 
Device(s): Samsung GN2-White
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to shante1012 Send a message via Yahoo to shante1012
Default

BANNED because i have 100 posts and im still creeped out by that avatar
shante1012 is offline  
Last edited by shante1012; November 14th, 2009 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Forums Community > The Lounge > Forum Games
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.