Go Back   Android Forums > Android Community > The Lounge > Forum Games
Forum Games For all those silly forum games we like to play

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree1362Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #24801 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because I've always loved that song, sad or not.

__________________
|

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)


For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:56 PM   #24802 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,827
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,050 Times in 848 Posts
yes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Stinky View Post
BANNED!

Because there can only be ONE you Yankies should know this man!!



There Can Be Only One! - Highlander (10/10) Movie CLIP (1986) HD - YouTube
One of my all time favorite movies!!!

Connor McCloud ban!
oh and just so I don't get called out for messing up the mojo of the thread..leave tonight or live and die this way...ban!
whew!
huh is offline  
Last edited by huh; February 2nd, 2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: :) yeah..makes little sense... i know
Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:14 PM   #24803 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for being among the many who type out sentence fragments and put the word ban after it.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:23 PM   #24804 (permalink)
Clueless Senior Member
 
GuitarG20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,525
 
Device(s): Nexus 5, HTC One XL (retired)
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 741
Thanked 706 Times in 357 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because it's my birthday
huh likes this.
__________________
The FAQ page has the answer to every question you could ever have about the forums, ever!

See something you don't think should be here? Use the report button to let the moderators know!
GuitarG20 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:31 PM   #24805 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
AndroidMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colombia, Meta, Villavicencio
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M
Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanks: 6
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to AndroidMoo
Default

Banned because my roflcopter goes soi soi soi.
__________________
The Epic URL

I ported a ROM to the LG Optimus M!
AndroidMoo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:10 PM   #24806 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for not wishing happy birthday like this - happy birthday, GuitarG20!
GuitarG20 and 2GigayteSD like this.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
GuitarG20 (February 3rd, 2013)
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:54 PM   #24807 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,827
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,050 Times in 848 Posts
yes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Banned for being among the many who type out sentence fragments and put the word ban after it.
banned because I am among the few....
who can
huh is offline  
Last edited by huh; February 2nd, 2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: hahahaha i wroted bammed ...but i fixed it:) post script.. the word wroted was om purpose..
Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:35 PM   #24808 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because you just went from huh to nuh uh.
johnnyolivares likes this.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:51 PM   #24809 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,827
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,050 Times in 848 Posts
yes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Banned because you just went from huh to uh huh!!
fixed it for ya
sentence fragment....ban!
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to huh For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (February 2nd, 2013)
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:57 PM   #24810 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because I can't tell what's worse, but I going with the colorful sentence fragment, because you did that, not me.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:12 AM   #24811 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!
 
El Presidente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26,627
 
Device(s): Xperia Z1, Nexus 7 3G, HTC One X, SGS3 Mini
Carrier: EE

Thanks: 14,041
Thanked 15,849 Times in 8,510 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because there are 2 u's in colourful.
Stinky Stinky likes this.
__________________
Site Rules & Guidelines / Staff List / Ask the Staff
Want to bring naughty posts to our attention? Use:
Be respectful to each other - That's what we're all about.
El Presidente is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to El Presidente For This Useful Post:
Stinky Stinky (February 3rd, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:17 AM   #24812 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,827
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,050 Times in 848 Posts
yes
Default

banned because not in the US,,,,we feel that the U is redundant and useless
huh is offline  
Last edited by huh; February 3rd, 2013 at 12:18 AM. Reason: or seless...if yo will:)
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:27 AM   #24813 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!
 
El Presidente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26,627
 
Device(s): Xperia Z1, Nexus 7 3G, HTC One X, SGS3 Mini
Carrier: EE

Thanks: 14,041
Thanked 15,849 Times in 8,510 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for discrimination against certain vowels.
2GigayteSD likes this.
El Presidente is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:44 AM   #24814 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for doing vowels a favour.
huh likes this.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:07 AM   #24815 (permalink)
Mr. Logic Pants
 
IOWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,827
 
Device(s): GS4 ASUS Transformer TF101 GS3
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,897
Thanked 2,343 Times in 1,209 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive!
Default

Banned because I'm the third mod in a row.
__________________
Useful links: The Rules | The Team | FAQ | Unanswered Threads |
IOWA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:24 AM   #24816 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for being the third mod from the huh.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:32 AM   #24817 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
phw8558's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 750
 
Device(s): HTC Evo V
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 160
Thanked 86 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for being like the three parents at a middle school party
phw8558 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:16 AM   #24818 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!
 
El Presidente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26,627
 
Device(s): Xperia Z1, Nexus 7 3G, HTC One X, SGS3 Mini
Carrier: EE

Thanks: 14,041
Thanked 15,849 Times in 8,510 Posts
Default

Banned for breaking the chain.
El Presidente is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:26 AM   #24819 (permalink)
Developer Incognito
 
downthemachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MinneSnowta
Posts: 2,939
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp (Sugar Kang), Samsung Prevail, HTC Evo Design, LG Optimus Elite, OG Droid
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 1,393
Thanked 1,731 Times in 876 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for not starting a new chain
2GigayteSD likes this.
downthemachine is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:21 AM   #24820 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because he did now.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:05 AM   #24821 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,827
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,050 Times in 848 Posts
yes
Default

banned for not appreciating the wisdom of the old chains of knowledge
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:48 AM   #24822 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Stinky Stinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In a Dumpster! :D
Posts: 3,754
 
Device(s): Huawei Ascend Y300 :D
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4,961
Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,041 Posts
Default

Banned because knowledge has no chains!

(Stinky mutters under his breath: Unless you know too much... then you will always be in chains! Unless I am trying to say if you have too much curiosity or something trollish like that???)

xD
El Presidente likes this.
__________________
Out walking me Roach Coach ek se!

Brb in 1 000 years
Stinky Stinky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:52 AM   #24823 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for being a troll without a bridge.
Stinky Stinky likes this.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Stinky Stinky (February 3rd, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:56 AM   #24824 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Stinky Stinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In a Dumpster! :D
Posts: 3,754
 
Device(s): Huawei Ascend Y300 :D
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4,961
Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,041 Posts
Default

Banned because I know you still wear glasses and we ALL know that I do indeed have a bridge!

xD

HAHA



It just needs a little work!

That's all!

Nothing bad about my bridge... OKAY??!

XD
Stinky Stinky is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinky Stinky For This Useful Post:
mysticspiral (February 4th, 2013)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:11 AM   #24825 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
AndroidMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colombia, Meta, Villavicencio
Gender: Male
Posts: 93
 
Device(s): LG Optimus M
Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanks: 6
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to AndroidMoo
Default

Banned because MS Sam is better than MS Mike because of the epic bugs.
AndroidMoo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #24826 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Stinky Stinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In a Dumpster! :D
Posts: 3,754
 
Device(s): Huawei Ascend Y300 :D
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4,961
Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,041 Posts
Default

Banned you freaking HATER!

xD

hehehe!

Yeah!

You are banned for despising us wonderful and "morally correct" roaches!

You hate bugs you say!?

I would PAY MONEY to see how you would like it if you were only about 2 centimeters tall and could run at only 3.22 km per hour!!

:-'(

You humans really are scum bags!

xD
2GigayteSD likes this.
Stinky Stinky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #24827 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Stinky Stinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In a Dumpster! :D
Posts: 3,754
 
Device(s): Huawei Ascend Y300 :D
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4,961
Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,041 Posts
Default

Oggy And The Cockroaches - YouTube

Check out us lovely roaches!

Aren't we the bees knees!?
Stinky Stinky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #24828 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
2GigayteSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: ▂▃▅▆█ MetroPOS
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,940
 
Device(s): LG Motion 4G, Three Sammy Admires, SGT 2 7.0, Some random Nextbook tablet.
Carrier: MetroPOS

Thanks: 839
Thanked 468 Times in 322 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for something that has to do with something that has to do with your last post :P
2GigayteSD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #24829 (permalink)
LG Whiz Kid
 
sammyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,371
 
Device(s): LG Motion 4G---- LG Optimus L9
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 2,092
Thanked 2,111 Times in 1,408 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for not explaining why you banned.
__________________
With some reading of threads and asking questions, newbies become experts.
sammyz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #24830 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Hadron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dimension Jumping
Posts: 11,565
 
Device(s): HTC One (S-Off), HTC Desire (retired)
Carrier: Orange UK

Thanks: 2,157
Thanked 4,792 Times in 3,481 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because animated avis don't display properly on tapatalk
Lordvincent 90 likes this.
__________________
Forum Rules & Guidelines - Android Forums FAQ
If a post helps you, use the Thanks! button.
Spam or offensive? Don't respond, report it /!\
Hadron is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #24831 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,827
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,050 Times in 848 Posts
yes
Default

banned for tapping while you talk..some of us can't concentrate on banning with all that tap tap taping goin' on...
2GigayteSD likes this.
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to huh For This Useful Post:
mysticspiral (February 4th, 2013)
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #24832 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for banning from a concentrate and not using fresh squeezed.
paulbates is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #24833 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
SuperAfnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A yellow house
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,090
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 (AT&T unlocked on T-mobile), HTC Amaze 4g (Unlocked, T-mobile), HTC EVO V 4g
Carrier: T-mobile

Thanks: 243
Thanked 200 Times in 166 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for having a dirty mind. :what:
__________________
Use this if you want a dropbox account. We will both get extra storage if you use it while registering.
http://db.tt/5dIMndQi
SuperAfnan is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperAfnan For This Useful Post:
paulbates (February 4th, 2013)
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #24834 (permalink)
dm0
Member
 
dm0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 141
 
Device(s): HTC Evo Design 4g Sprint,Dell Streak 7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 38
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for falling of a roof FML
dm0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #24835 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
SuperAfnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A yellow house
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,090
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 (AT&T unlocked on T-mobile), HTC Amaze 4g (Unlocked, T-mobile), HTC EVO V 4g
Carrier: T-mobile

Thanks: 243
Thanked 200 Times in 166 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because I landed safely.
SuperAfnan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #24836 (permalink)
Clueless Senior Member
 
GuitarG20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,525
 
Device(s): Nexus 5, HTC One XL (retired)
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 741
Thanked 706 Times in 357 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because that's boring
GuitarG20 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #24837 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for suggesting boredom in this thread
paulbates is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #24838 (permalink)
dm0
Member
 
dm0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 141
 
Device(s): HTC Evo Design 4g Sprint,Dell Streak 7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 38
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because she said she didn't feel anything
dm0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #24839 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Brian706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Washington
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,611
 
Device(s): Google Nexus 5 Rom: Cataclysm 4.4 Recovery: TWRP 2.6 *** Retired: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 5,590
Thanked 5,211 Times in 2,869 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm0 View Post
Banned because she said she didn't feel anything
Banned for making me have inappropriate thoughts.
__________________



Have some thoughts or questions about the new flagships? Join the discussion here:
HTC One M8|Samsung Galaxy S5
Brian706 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #24840 (permalink)
Resident Air Bender
 
DragonSlayer95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,395
 
Device(s): Moto G, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 1,946
Thanked 2,749 Times in 1,803 Posts
DragonSlayer8724
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for having inappropriate thoughts
Brian706 likes this.
__________________
Has someone helped you? Dont forget to hit the "thanks" button!
Seen an offense or bad post? Hit the /!\ button!
DragonSlayer95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #24841 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Brian706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Washington
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,611
 
Device(s): Google Nexus 5 Rom: Cataclysm 4.4 Recovery: TWRP 2.6 *** Retired: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 5,590
Thanked 5,211 Times in 2,869 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for slaying dragons
Brian706 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #24842 (permalink)
dm0
Member
 
dm0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 141
 
Device(s): HTC Evo Design 4g Sprint,Dell Streak 7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 38
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for thinking that way :what:
dm0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #24843 (permalink)
Developer Incognito
 
downthemachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MinneSnowta
Posts: 2,939
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp (Sugar Kang), Samsung Prevail, HTC Evo Design, LG Optimus Elite, OG Droid
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 1,393
Thanked 1,731 Times in 876 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned for having an inappropriate avatar showing the naughty parts of a car
Brian706 likes this.
downthemachine is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to downthemachine For This Useful Post:
mysticspiral (February 4th, 2013)
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #24844 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Stinky Stinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In a Dumpster! :D
Posts: 3,754
 
Device(s): Huawei Ascend Y300 :D
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4,961
Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,041 Posts
Default

Banned because cheaters never prosper.
Stinky Stinky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #24845 (permalink)
Member
 
mac42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Gender: Male
Posts: 140
 
Device(s): (O.g.)Warp: cyanoid 4.0 alien kernel3.0 (O.g.) triumph: retired via car door mod by mac42
Carrier: Boost

Thanks: 70
Thanked 62 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Banned because life is to short, have an affair
__________________
If it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jacobs.

Don't forget to thank the ones who help
mac42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #24846 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,060
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,709
Thanked 54,852 Times in 21,880 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Banned because life can be much shorter if you're caught.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #24847 (permalink)
Member
 
beowulf7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: TX
Posts: 471
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4 (rooted), Motorola Droid 3 (rooted)
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanks: 52
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Banned b/c of touting the forums "Zero Tolerance Policy".
beowulf7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #24848 (permalink)
Après moi, le déluge
 
Lordvincent 90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: grand rapids,mi
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,428
 
Device(s): Galaxy Prevail, Galaxy Prevail II, Kyocera Hydro, Nexus 7 (Grouper), Galaxy rush, Htc One SV
Carrier: of the deadly t-virus

Thanks: 1,446
Thanked 2,190 Times in 1,531 Posts
Default Re: Ban the person above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Banned b/c of touting the forums "Zero Tolerance Policy".
Banned for making fun of af's tolerance...
__________________
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Lordvincent 90 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #24849 (permalink)
Wait. What??
 
TheAtheistReverend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 2,685
 
Device(s): SG4, DNA, N7
Carrier: Depends on the breeze.

Thanks: 771
Thanked 795 Times in 613 Posts
Default

Banned for not tolerating intolerance. Hypocrite.

__________________
Find AF a helpful place? Me too. Want to be able to reply to threads and talk with us in real time? Why don't you sign up and get all the benefits of membership? Android Forums - Join the party!

Get your own DropBox HERE! Get Copy too!
TheAtheistReverend is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #24850 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,827
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,050 Times in 848 Posts
yes
Default

banned for NOT making fun of zero tolerance..
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Community > The Lounge > Forum Games
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.