Go Back   Android Forums > Android Community > The Lounge > Forum Games
Forum Games For all those silly forum games we like to play

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree1362Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:45 PM   #27151 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Hadron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dimension Jumping
Posts: 11,552
 
Device(s): HTC One (S-Off), HTC Desire (retired)
Carrier: Orange UK

Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 4,786 Times in 3,476 Posts
Default

Banned for being a king in a republic

__________________
Forum Rules & Guidelines - Android Forums FAQ
If a post helps you, use the Thanks! button.
Spam or offensive? Don't respond, report it /!\
Hadron is online now  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #27152 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
SuperAfnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A yellow house
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,090
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 (AT&T unlocked on T-mobile), HTC Amaze 4g (Unlocked, T-mobile), HTC EVO V 4g
Carrier: T-mobile

Thanks: 243
Thanked 200 Times in 166 Posts
Default

Banned because it's a dictatorship.
__________________
Use this if you want a dropbox account. We will both get extra storage if you use it while registering.
http://db.tt/5dIMndQi
SuperAfnan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #27153 (permalink)
Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!
 
Metroid Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Land Of Metal
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,101
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 2,079
Thanked 2,910 Times in 1,877 Posts
Default

Banned because it is Kongship.
__________________
Android Forums is more than just a forum, it's a community.
Thank helpful posts. Report abusive/spam posts.
Come hang out with us!
The Lounge| Forum Games
Need help? Questions? Ask a Staff Member!
Site Rules/Guidelines|Android Forums FAQ
Metroid Prime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:27 PM   #27154 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,044
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,833 Times in 21,869 Posts
Default

Banned because it's more like the Titanic if you ask me!
__________________
|

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)


For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #27155 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Hadron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dimension Jumping
Posts: 11,552
 
Device(s): HTC One (S-Off), HTC Desire (retired)
Carrier: Orange UK

Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 4,786 Times in 3,476 Posts
Default

And the banned played on....
Hadron is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:03 PM   #27156 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,816
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 513
Thanked 1,049 Times in 847 Posts
yes
Default

banned for playing on the job
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:05 PM   #27157 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
general eclect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: downunder
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,230
 
Device(s): HTC Desire S
Carrier: Telstra

Thanks: 52
Thanked 390 Times in 329 Posts
Default

Can't ban the person above me as i'm the best there is.
general eclect is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #27158 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,816
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 513
Thanked 1,049 Times in 847 Posts
yes
Default

Banned for run-on's!
huh is offline  
Last edited by huh; April 22nd, 2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: on purpose mispell:P
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #27159 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
general eclect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: downunder
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,230
 
Device(s): HTC Desire S
Carrier: Telstra

Thanks: 52
Thanked 390 Times in 329 Posts
Default

Banned for not seeing mine's a walk on part.
general eclect is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:30 PM   #27160 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
zimlokks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: Male
Posts: 642
 
Device(s): HTC Incredible: Tiny's CM10.1 ROM SAMSUNG GS2 E4GT: Dastin's CM10.1 :D
Carrier: N/A

Thanks: 163
Thanked 180 Times in 143 Posts
zimlokks@gmail.com
Default

banned for being online!
__________________
Need help? PM me ill get bak to yu asap ヅ or contact me at


either hangout(talk) or email!



Did i help? Hit the Thanks button Like what i said? Then press the like button!
zimlokks is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:49 PM   #27161 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
general eclect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: downunder
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,230
 
Device(s): HTC Desire S
Carrier: Telstra

Thanks: 52
Thanked 390 Times in 329 Posts
Default

Banned for going off line earlier.
general eclect is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:59 PM   #27162 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
zimlokks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: Male
Posts: 642
 
Device(s): HTC Incredible: Tiny's CM10.1 ROM SAMSUNG GS2 E4GT: Dastin's CM10.1 :D
Carrier: N/A

Thanks: 163
Thanked 180 Times in 143 Posts
zimlokks@gmail.com
Default

banned cuz its tapatalk's fault
zimlokks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:05 AM   #27163 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
general eclect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: downunder
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,230
 
Device(s): HTC Desire S
Carrier: Telstra

Thanks: 52
Thanked 390 Times in 329 Posts
Default

Banned for goofing off and blaming tapatalk.
general eclect is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:08 AM   #27164 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
zimlokks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: Male
Posts: 642
 
Device(s): HTC Incredible: Tiny's CM10.1 ROM SAMSUNG GS2 E4GT: Dastin's CM10.1 :D
Carrier: N/A

Thanks: 163
Thanked 180 Times in 143 Posts
zimlokks@gmail.com
Default

banned cuz i think yu dont use Tapatalk
zimlokks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:42 AM   #27165 (permalink)
Nexican
 
jmar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Jose, CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,840
 
Device(s): hammerhead, falcon, dream, grouper (Retired: mako, toro, daytona, vivow, inc, aloha, encore)
Carrier: AT&T & VZW

Thanks: 7,605
Thanked 3,205 Times in 1,884 Posts
jdmartinez89@gmail.com
Default

Banned for thinking.
__________________
Introduce Yourself Here
Forum Rules & Guidelines - FAQ
Was someone helpful? Hit the Thanks! button. Do you like the contents of a post? Hit the Like button. If you see rude behavior, bickering or spam, Report! it to the Moderators.
My favorite getaway--->Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole
jmar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:42 AM   #27166 (permalink)
Après moi, le déluge
 
Lordvincent 90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: grand rapids,mi
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,427
 
Device(s): Galaxy Prevail, Galaxy Prevail II, Kyocera Hydro, Nexus 7 (Grouper), Galaxy rush, Htc One SV
Carrier: of the deadly t-virus

Thanks: 1,446
Thanked 2,187 Times in 1,530 Posts
Default

5920 ban
__________________
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Lordvincent 90 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:11 AM   #27167 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Hadron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dimension Jumping
Posts: 11,552
 
Device(s): HTC One (S-Off), HTC Desire (retired)
Carrier: Orange UK

Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 4,786 Times in 3,476 Posts
Default

Banned for trying to hypnotize me with your pulsing green rings.
Hadron is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:18 AM   #27168 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,044
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,833 Times in 21,869 Posts
Default

Banned for getting sleepy. Sleepy. S l e e p . . .
Hadron likes this.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:29 AM   #27169 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 38
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 58 Times in 16 Posts
Default too easy

banned for being a mod, while recklessly banning in a ban thread.
saschaelble is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 04:11 AM   #27170 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,044
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,833 Times in 21,869 Posts
Default

Banned for suggesting that my surgical precision is somehow reckless.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 23rd, 2013, 06:53 AM   #27171 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: West Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 23
 
Device(s): Huawei acend 2, Samsung Galaxy appeal, Huawei acend 2 (root), Samsung Galaxy S3 (root), Samsung Gala
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
lucaschittum.lc@gmail.com
Default

Banned for not saying hi to me
Sparklez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:24 AM   #27172 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Hadron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dimension Jumping
Posts: 11,552
 
Device(s): HTC One (S-Off), HTC Desire (retired)
Carrier: Orange UK

Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 4,786 Times in 3,476 Posts
Default

Hi - you're banned!
Hadron is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:07 AM   #27173 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
jetx2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,710
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp (cm10, Sugar Kang) Lg Optimus Elite (cm9) Lg Spectrum (cm10.1) Samsung Galaxy SIII (Spri
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 238
Thanked 793 Times in 430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadron View Post
Hi - you're banned!
Bye you too are banned
__________________
My Github- Jetx2x
Team Github- OSIRIS
jetx2x is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:36 AM   #27174 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Clementine_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down in the park where the Machmen meet the machines and play 'kill by numbers'
Posts: 2,157
 
Device(s): Moto X developer edition
Carrier: Over-priced stooopid Verizon

Thanks: 465
Thanked 604 Times in 498 Posts
Default

Both of you are banned for trying, rather poorly, to write a song. Hello Goodbye ban.
Clementine_3 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:58 AM   #27175 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,044
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,833 Times in 21,869 Posts
Default

Banned for saying you want a revolution.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:00 AM   #27176 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Clementine_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down in the park where the Machmen meet the machines and play 'kill by numbers'
Posts: 2,157
 
Device(s): Moto X developer edition
Carrier: Over-priced stooopid Verizon

Thanks: 465
Thanked 604 Times in 498 Posts
Default

Well, you know...banned.
Clementine_3 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:01 AM   #27177 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!
 
El Presidente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26,614
 
Device(s): Xperia Z1, Nexus 7 3G, HTC One X, SGS3 Mini
Carrier: EE

Thanks: 14,038
Thanked 15,840 Times in 8,504 Posts
Default

Banned because we all want to change the world. (that was directed at Early).

Clementine_3, you're banned for sniping me and because your ban reason was rubbish.
__________________
Site Rules & Guidelines / Staff List / Ask the Staff
Want to bring naughty posts to our attention? Use:
Be respectful to each other - That's what we're all about.
El Presidente is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:03 AM   #27178 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Clementine_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down in the park where the Machmen meet the machines and play 'kill by numbers'
Posts: 2,157
 
Device(s): Moto X developer edition
Carrier: Over-priced stooopid Verizon

Thanks: 465
Thanked 604 Times in 498 Posts
Default

Don't you know it's gonna be all right that you banned me, but I ban you back because you say you got a real solution.
El Presidente likes this.
Clementine_3 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:04 AM   #27179 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!
 
El Presidente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 26,614
 
Device(s): Xperia Z1, Nexus 7 3G, HTC One X, SGS3 Mini
Carrier: EE

Thanks: 14,038
Thanked 15,840 Times in 8,504 Posts
Default

Touché Ban.
Clementine_3 likes this.
El Presidente is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:17 AM   #27180 (permalink)
tastycaramel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default

Good night it's 23:17 here in Singapore.
Oh, and have a good night ban!
 
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:46 AM   #27181 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
general eclect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: downunder
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,230
 
Device(s): HTC Desire S
Carrier: Telstra

Thanks: 52
Thanked 390 Times in 329 Posts
Default

Banned for leaving the party.
general eclect is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:08 AM   #27182 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,044
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,833 Times in 21,869 Posts
Default

Banned because the party's just begun - your money or your life - talking about last night.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:59 AM   #27183 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
general eclect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: downunder
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,230
 
Device(s): HTC Desire S
Carrier: Telstra

Thanks: 52
Thanked 390 Times in 329 Posts
Default

It may be after midnight and therefore technically morning , but it's not yet three AM, therefore it's still night in my books. Ban bounced back at ya!
general eclect is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:31 PM   #27184 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,816
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 513
Thanked 1,049 Times in 847 Posts
yes
Default

banned because I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:33 PM   #27185 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
jetx2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,710
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp (cm10, Sugar Kang) Lg Optimus Elite (cm9) Lg Spectrum (cm10.1) Samsung Galaxy SIII (Spri
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 238
Thanked 793 Times in 430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huh View Post
banned because I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!
Banned for... no particular reason
jetx2x is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM   #27186 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,816
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 513
Thanked 1,049 Times in 847 Posts
yes
Default

banned for being particular
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:37 PM   #27187 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
jetx2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,710
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp (cm10, Sugar Kang) Lg Optimus Elite (cm9) Lg Spectrum (cm10.1) Samsung Galaxy SIII (Spri
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 238
Thanked 793 Times in 430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huh View Post
banned for being particular
Banned because you banned me... grrrr....
jetx2x is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:45 PM   #27188 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,816
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 513
Thanked 1,049 Times in 847 Posts
yes
Default

banned becase I just did it again!!!
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #27189 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
jetx2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,710
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp (cm10, Sugar Kang) Lg Optimus Elite (cm9) Lg Spectrum (cm10.1) Samsung Galaxy SIII (Spri
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 238
Thanked 793 Times in 430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huh View Post
banned becase I just did it again!!!
Banned cuz we can do this all day
jetx2x is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:12 PM   #27190 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
general eclect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: downunder
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,230
 
Device(s): HTC Desire S
Carrier: Telstra

Thanks: 52
Thanked 390 Times in 329 Posts
Default

Banned for being a day behind.
general eclect is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #27191 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
jetx2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,710
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp (cm10, Sugar Kang) Lg Optimus Elite (cm9) Lg Spectrum (cm10.1) Samsung Galaxy SIII (Spri
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 238
Thanked 793 Times in 430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by general eclect View Post
Banned for being a day behind.
Banned for interrupting me and huh's consecutive bans
jetx2x is online now  
Last edited by jetx2x; April 23rd, 2013 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:57 PM   #27192 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,816
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 513
Thanked 1,049 Times in 847 Posts
yes
Default

banned for interrupting my b an!
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 02:20 PM   #27193 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
jetx2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,710
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp (cm10, Sugar Kang) Lg Optimus Elite (cm9) Lg Spectrum (cm10.1) Samsung Galaxy SIII (Spri
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 238
Thanked 793 Times in 430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huh View Post
banned for interrupting my b an!
Banned because I don't care
jetx2x is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 02:29 PM   #27194 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Hadron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dimension Jumping
Posts: 11,552
 
Device(s): HTC One (S-Off), HTC Desire (retired)
Carrier: Orange UK

Thanks: 2,154
Thanked 4,786 Times in 3,476 Posts
Default

Banned for being uncaring. That's not the AF ethos, even in this thread
Hadron is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:24 PM   #27195 (permalink)
Après moi, le déluge
 
Lordvincent 90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: grand rapids,mi
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,427
 
Device(s): Galaxy Prevail, Galaxy Prevail II, Kyocera Hydro, Nexus 7 (Grouper), Galaxy rush, Htc One SV
Carrier: of the deadly t-virus

Thanks: 1,446
Thanked 2,187 Times in 1,530 Posts
Default

Ethos of the first thing I have been sent from my resume and then you can get a great day of this message in the intended recipient... well you get the idea... auto-complete ban
Lordvincent 90 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 04:24 PM   #27196 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
SuperAfnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A yellow house
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,090
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 (AT&T unlocked on T-mobile), HTC Amaze 4g (Unlocked, T-mobile), HTC EVO V 4g
Carrier: T-mobile

Thanks: 243
Thanked 200 Times in 166 Posts
Default

Banned because you all switch the topic too often.
SuperAfnan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM   #27197 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,044
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,833 Times in 21,869 Posts
Default

Banned because the topic never really changes - you are hereby banned. See what I did there?
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:16 PM   #27198 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
general eclect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: downunder
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,230
 
Device(s): HTC Desire S
Carrier: Telstra

Thanks: 52
Thanked 390 Times in 329 Posts
Default

Banned because I saw what you did (dirty, dirty boy)
general eclect is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #27199 (permalink)
huh
Senior Member
 
huh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: in total denial
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,816
 
Device(s):
Carrier: carry this

Thanks: 513
Thanked 1,049 Times in 847 Posts
yes
Default

banned for peeping
huh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:48 PM   #27200 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 44,044
 
Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 41,701
Thanked 54,833 Times in 21,869 Posts
Default

Banned for mispronouncing the capital of China.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Community > The Lounge > Forum Games
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.