This method is for those who do not want to use a computer to flash cwm recovery or do not have access to a computer to do the same.
Give me credits only for the method. Not for the app and the recovery image.
1. Data Connection on your Tablet. (via WIFI)
2. An archieve supported file manager. Eg ES File Explorer.
3. A Usable and working mind.
1. Download the file from the link below.
2. Extract the file to the root of your "internal sd card"
and you will get 2 file First "Novotools_v1.0"
and the Second "recovery.img"
3. Install the app Novotools_v1.0.
4. Run Novotools and you will see and option Flash Recovery
5. Click it and the recovey will be flashed onto your phone.
6. Reboot in recovery with the help of the application or the old method by Holding the Home/Options and the Power button.
7. Now you have fully functional CWM recovery.
Geno for Novotools v1.0
Developer of the Recovery.img
XDA community for all the information and resources.
All the thanks hitter for all the Motivation.
The file is not a flashable zip
. Do not try and flash it.
The same old thing again i am not responsible in any way of this makes you tablet unusable.
This method should work on all the variants of the Momo9 but is only tested on Micromax Funbook.