Thanks for that.
I figured it out. Here's what I did and hopefully this may help someone else out down the road. Luckily I had kept backups of every file I had removed from the phone.
- I ftp'd the backup files that I had removed from my phone to my website.
- Booted my phone to the point of the AT&T splash screen loop.
- Kept hitting Return until it stopped looping which booted it to the unlock screen.
- Now that the phones booted to a non-usable home screen with no way of getting to the settings menu to put the phone back in USB Debug mode, I was able to "search +B" to open up the web browser.
- The wifi menu popped up so I could access the web, browsed to my website and clicked on the needed app to download
- After downloading the app to the phones SD card, there was no way of navigating to it to install it, so I was able to use the download dropdown from the browser, click on the file which prompted me to check my settings as it would not allow me to install from an untrusted source. This got me into the applications setting which I was needing to put the phone back in USB Debug mode.
Suweeeeet! Reconnected via ADB, pushed the needed file back to /system/app and BAM - fully working phone again. Now without twatter, FB and a ton of other useless junk removed. So far, phone's much more responsive and hopefully the battery will last a bit longer without so much sheet running in the background.