May 27th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Join Date: May 2012
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HOW TO ROOT YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS
4. Root checker
* The first three requirements above can be downloaded below:
* The fourth requirement is optional. You can download it at GOOGLE PLAY/ANDROID MARKET. It's main purpose is to simply check if your phone is already rooted successfully. So you just need to download it after everything is accomplished.
* Make sure that all drivers are install in your PC and the connection between your cellphone and your PC is OK. If drivers are missing, you can download KIES and install it in your PC first.
1. Download the files above. Extract them.
2. Extract odin3.zip
3. Extract DooMLoRD_v4_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su.zip
4. Turn off your phone.
5. Put the phone into download mode. To accomplish that, press the following keys simultaneously:
6. You will see some message on the screen, it's normal.
- volume down
- home button
- power on (to turn on your cellphone)
7. Connect your cellphone to your PC using the cable.
8. Run Odin3 v1.85.exe
9. On the lower right portion, click the PDA button and then locate Root.tar
10. Click START and wait for the phone to restart.
11. Go to the extracted DooMLoRD_v4_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su folder and click runme.bat. This is the screenshot:
Last edited by AaronICK; May 27th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.