February 23rd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Feb 2013
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
How to root Samsung Galaxy S
I would like to root my Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 2.3.6 version I9000BGJW1.
Got to that firmware, from Froyo, through Samsung Kies
I've followed Galaxy S - All Things Root
, installed Super One Click v2.3.3 and my SGS is:
- In Debugging mode,
- The SD card is unmounted
- I have checked with MyPhone Explorer that the PC-SGS connection works
But I've got the following errors in SuperOneClick
- Description ---------------- ADB Command ---- Result
- Shell rooting device.. -Step #1 ShellCommand --- rm failed for /data/local/tmp/boomsh, No such file or directory
- Shell rooting device.. -Step #2 ShellCommand --- rm failed for /data/local/tmp/sh, No such file or directory
- Shell rooting device.. -Step #3 PushFile --- cannot stat 'C:\Users\SP88092\Downloads\SuperOneCLickv2.3.3-S....
- Shell rooting device.. -Step #4 ChangeMode --- unable to chmod /data/local/tmp/zergRush: No such file or directory
and root failed.
How can I get it done?
I am in W7
Thanks in advance
Last edited by Jesus56Gon; February 23rd, 2013 at 01:35 PM.
Reason: english corrections