January 29th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Why use this Root Method? Well the main reasons are:
- You have a complete Odin Flashable ROM Package.
- No Insecure Kernels are used or required.
- You can flash these packages on Non-Rooted devices
- The Binary Flash Counter will NOT increase when flashing these ROM Packages.
- The Red Exclamation Mark will NOT appear at boot up.
- And finally, you only have to flash one file in Odin and you have a complete firmware including Root Permissions.
What Root Package is used in these ROMs?
- Busybox 1.20.2 (Newer ROMs)
- SuperSU 0.99 (Newer ROMs)
I did mine in thirteen minutes with no risk, Try it with your new toy...
Last edited by Raistlin1158; January 29th, 2013 at 04:13 PM.