April 9th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dude i m also facing a problem. But my problem is different. Well i have solved your problem. Download 'galaxy y clock files.zip' which i will send you throw gmail id. Tell me your gmail id.
Ok download the zip file and follow the steps
1) extract zip file, it consists of 2 screenshots and 2 clock files.
2) download root browser from android market, you must have rooted your phone. I have atteched a screen shot also.
3) open root browser and accept root access.
4) copy desk clock.apk and desk clock.odex to /system/apps.
5) now go to /system/apps and long press on desk clock.apk and choose permissions.
6) tik the following
and press ok. I have atteched a screen shot also
7) exit root browser and reboot the phone. Clock should be automatically installed.
Give me your gmail id so that i can send you the file.
Dont forget to thank me if it works for you.
Last edited by rkmadotr; April 9th, 2012 at 09:21 AM.