Go Back   Android Forums > Android Community > The Lounge > Gaming
Gaming We love our games, may as well have a dedicated spot for them!

Find everything you need for the Galaxy S5 and discuss it in our S5 forum!
Have you seen that OnePlus One's awesome camera?? The forum is over here!

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 20th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
jjohnbubby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.W. MI
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp, "rooted"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default Someone help please, xbox live

Got it

jjohnbubby5 is offline  
Last edited by jjohnbubby5; March 28th, 2012 at 07:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 20th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
jjohnbubby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.W. MI
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp, "rooted"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

.
jjohnbubby5 is offline  
Last edited by jjohnbubby5; March 28th, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
jjohnbubby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.W. MI
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp, "rooted"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

..
jjohnbubby5 is offline  
Last edited by jjohnbubby5; March 28th, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjohnbubby5 View Post
Anyone? Im a beast at mw3 I can help you out...
Define beast.
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 02:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
jjohnbubby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.W. MI
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp, "rooted"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

On ps3 my k/d is 2.20 prestige 6 in 2 months of play just got my xbox back and I'm a xbox guy allaround
jjohnbubby5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 07:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 802
 
Device(s): AT&T SGS2 i777
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 114 Times in 96 Posts
Default

so you're a camper. sweet. It reminds me why I'm starting to play Mass Effect 3 more.
nyydynasty is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nyydynasty For This Useful Post:
NYCHitman1 (March 21st, 2012)
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,244
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,400
Thanked 1,439 Times in 978 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
so you're a camper. sweet. It reminds me why I'm starting to play Mass Effect 3 more.
+ kabillion.
__________________
I talk to corporate like a BAWSS!

DEVICE ► Nexus 5 / Nexus 7
ROM ► Dirty Unicorns
KERNEL ► Franco / Glitch
NYCHitman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NYCHitman1 For This Useful Post:
nyydynasty (March 21st, 2012)
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjohnbubby5 View Post
On ps3 my k/d is 2.20 prestige 6 in 2 months of play just got my xbox back and I'm a xbox guy allaround
What's your w/l ratio? What's your Xbox stats?
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
so you're a camper. sweet. It reminds me why I'm starting to play Mass Effect 3 more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
+ kabillion.
How can you determine he's a 'camper' just based on that? That term gets thrown around WAY too much.
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OstrichSaK For This Useful Post:
jjohnbubby5 (March 21st, 2012)
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 802
 
Device(s): AT&T SGS2 i777
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 114 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstrichSaK View Post
How can you determine he's a 'camper' just based on that? That term gets thrown around WAY too much.
I understand that 'camper' gets thrown around too much but lets face the odds. Of all COD player with 2+ K/D ratio, I would guess about 80% are truly campers. I rarely witness a "good" player with a decent ratio that runs-and-guns. I consider myself a good COD player but my ratio is only 1.4 because I run-and-gun. Thats just the nature of that style of play.
nyydynasty is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,244
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,400
Thanked 1,439 Times in 978 Posts
Default

W/l > k/d
NYCHitman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
I understand that 'camper' gets thrown around too much but lets face the odds. Of all COD player with 2+ K/D ratio, I would guess about 80% are truly campers. I rarely witness a "good" player with a decent ratio that runs-and-guns. I consider myself a good COD player but my ratio is only 1.4 because I run-and-gun. Thats just the nature of that style of play.
My k/d is 2.76, my w/l is 48.20 & I'm on a 2,000 game winstreak. I don't camp, I run and gun. I have the videos and live streams to prove my game style is anything BUT camping. I think I have 7 kills TOTAL with all of the sniper rifles because I find them boring. When I hear people accuse someone of 'camping' it drives me nuts because they instantly have to tear them down because their stats are better. To call him a camper w/o knowing anything else about him & completely unprovoked makes you seem very immature.
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
W/l > k/d
One means nothing w/o the other.
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 02:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 802
 
Device(s): AT&T SGS2 i777
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 114 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
W/l > k/d
definitely agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstrichSaK View Post
My k/d is 2.76, my w/l is 48.20 & I'm on a 2,000 game winstreak. I don't camp, I run and gun. I have the videos and live streams to prove my game style is anything BUT camping. I think I have 7 kills TOTAL with all of the sniper rifles because I find them boring. When I hear people accuse someone of 'camping' it drives me nuts because they instantly have to tear them down because their stats are better. To call him a camper w/o knowing anything else about him & completely unprovoked makes you seem very immature.
yeah okay buddy...I'm immature for calling him a camper. Based on what you just said, you are one of the 20% that is legitimately good and for that, I applaud you.

I'm not getting into another discussion about camping. I'm tired of hearing people claim they're good just because they can find a dark corner and kill people as they walk by (relax, thats not aimed at OP; that was a general statement).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstrichSaK View Post
One means nothing w/o the other.
true but one outweighs the other by a large margin.
nyydynasty is offline  
Last edited by nyydynasty; March 21st, 2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 02:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
definitely agreed
I tend to think winning is more important that k/d as well but there are some people who play on pretty solid teams that aren't that strong themselves so this is why I think that you really have to look at ALL the stats to get an idea. Now, I've played some decent people who have so so stats so low stats don't necessarily mean someone sucks but decent stats across the board aren't attained by luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
yeah okay buddy...I'm immature for calling him a camper. Based on what you just said, you are one of the 20% that is legitimately good and for that, I applaud you.
Yeah, you are acting immature. Why would you call that guy a camper when you know nothing about him other than what his k/d is? Not very mature to make such accusations unprovoked so the opposite of mature is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
I'm not getting into another discussion about camping. I'm tired of hearing people claim they're good just because they can find a dark corner and kill people as they walk by (relax, thats not aimed at OP; that was a general statement).
If someone can remain hidden does is that an indictment of them or the idiots who don't check corners? I'm not condoning camping but I think the definition is loose at best and it seems that people throw it out all the time just because. Take it from me as we rarely lose whenever we come into a post-game lobby 9/10 someone is calling us campers. I don't know a team that uses the ENTIRE map more than us so it's clearly a knee-jerk reaction because they can't accept that they just got used by a better team. Period. Sure, there are campers in the game that are annoying but as much as I've played I don't pretend to know who they are by their k/d ratio so I challenge you to give your reasoning as to how you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
true but one outweighs the other by a large margin.
Explain.
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 03:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 802
 
Device(s): AT&T SGS2 i777
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 114 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstrichSaK View Post
I tend to think winning is more important that k/d as well but there are some people who play on pretty solid teams that aren't that strong themselves so this is why I think that you really have to look at ALL the stats to get an idea. Now, I've played some decent people who have so so stats so low stats don't necessarily mean someone sucks but decent stats across the board aren't attained by luck.
that is as accurate as it comes and I wouldn't be able to add anything to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstrichSaK View Post
If someone can remain hidden does is that an indictment of them or the idiots who don't check corners? I'm not condoning camping but I think the definition is loose at best and it seems that people throw it out all the time just because. Take it from me as we rarely lose whenever we come into a post-game lobby 9/10 someone is calling us campers. I don't know a team that uses the ENTIRE map more than us so it's clearly a knee-jerk reaction because they can't accept that they just got used by a better team. Period. Sure, there are campers in the game that are annoying but as much as I've played I don't pretend to know who they are by their k/d ratio so I challenge you to give your reasoning as to how you can.
here's an example. I played MW3 last night and with no exaggeration, 3 games in a row (in 3 different lobby's, so I wasn't playing the same team), at least one or two people picked a corner and camped. Next time my teammaters were in that area, they moved to a different corner and killed them again. They repeated this in various rooms across the map so you can't get an idea where they are until its too late because they dont stay in the same spot twice. That is not skill. Thats camping and they simply chose to move to a different corner to catch people off guard. By the time the match was over, those individuals had a KD of 2.0 so that stat means nothing to me.

I hear you when you say that people dont check corners and I'm guilty of that at times but what I witnessed last night was over the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstrichSaK View Post
Explain.
WL is far more important than KD, although I do agree with you (to a certain extent) when you said that one means nothing without the other. I dont want someone on my team with a KD of 0.2 because the rest of my team needs to pick up the slack because that one player can't hold their own. However, the players that I'm normally with will often times evenly distribute the kills (and deaths for that matter).

Example (just throwing out numbers as an example and every map will yield different results): if we win TDM with a score of 75 - 65, the average kill per person is 12/13 with the average death being around 10/11. If most of us end up going 13-10, thats a 1.3 KD ratio, which is no where near your KD of 2.76 but we won the match. We can repeat this all night and still not get the KD that you have, yet we'll never lose.

keep in mind - I know this is not 100% accurate because there are maps that I just dont play well and can't break out even but someone else will pick up my slack. But on average, thats what I'll see on any given night.
nyydynasty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 07:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
here's an example. I played MW3 last night and with no exaggeration, 3 games in a row (in 3 different lobby's, so I wasn't playing the same team), at least one or two people picked a corner and camped. Next time my teammaters were in that area, they moved to a different corner and killed them again. They repeated this in various rooms across the map so you can't get an idea where they are until its too late because they dont stay in the same spot twice. That is not skill. Thats camping and they simply chose to move to a different corner to catch people off guard. By the time the match was over, those individuals had a KD of 2.0 so that stat means nothing to me.

I hear you when you say that people dont check corners and I'm guilty of that at times but what I witnessed last night was over the top.
So lead with flash bangs or do check corners better. If all a dude is doing is moving from corner to corner and goes 2.0 k/d by the end of the game... that's on you and your teammates. We love people like that because they generally suck and usually finish 2-15 against us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
WL is far more important than KD, although I do agree with you (to a certain extent) when you said that one means nothing without the other. I dont want someone on my team with a KD of 0.2 because the rest of my team needs to pick up the slack because that one player can't hold their own. However, the players that I'm normally with will often times evenly distribute the kills (and deaths for that matter).
I wouldn't say far more important but if I had to select one it would be w/l because to me it says that player knows how to win games above all else. Doesn't matter if they plan Dom, TDM, or HQ... they win and know how to win above all else. This is the anti-high k/d because I HATE a kid who will sit and get 35 kills and 2 deaths on Domination when the rest of the team is scrambling to keep flags and win the objective. At the same time if someone plays a lot of TDM and their w/l is decent but their k/w is real low it means his team carries him and he isn't really that good. We have a few regulars we play with who's w/l is high because they tag along but their k/d is so so and they're not even as good as their k/d just because they play with a solid team. By themselves they're terrible and we basically play protect the low man while we play which they benefit from. To me it's easy to get a real high k/d while not caring about your w/l or the other way around but to have both be decent takes some overall skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
Example (just throwing out numbers as an example and every map will yield different results): if we win TDM with a score of 75 - 65, the average kill per person is 12/13 with the average death being around 10/11. If most of us end up going 13-10, thats a 1.3 KD ratio, which is no where near your KD of 2.76 but we won the match. We can repeat this all night and still not get the KD that you have, yet we'll never lose.
Well, that's funny because our average TDM game finishes 75-20 or less. We have several games were we held the enemy team to 3 kills total in a 75 kill match of TDM. Usually our team is real even at around 12 or 13 kills with only 3 or 4 deaths. Then, we usually have a single person who will take over the game and get 25 kills to only 1 or 2 deaths. I have several games in my theater (had to bump several others)that I went over 30 kills with only 1 or 2 deaths. Most all of our games are blowouts and we don't dashboard and we don't back out of lobbies unless it's Downturn or Outpost since we hate those two maps. Usually it's the better people who see our stats and back out because they're chicken. My k/d for the month is over 4.00 and my k/d goes up every time I sit down to play the game. I'm pretty sure it will be over 3.00 if I play it much more. I have a teammate who's k/d is about 3.50 last I checked and another one who's is close to mine. The rest are all in that sub 2.00 range. We just play well as a team and your little corner camper wouldn't do shit against us as well as we communicate and play together. This is why the 'camper' excuse doesn't hold much water with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
keep in mind - I know this is not 100% accurate because there are maps that I just dont play well and can't break out even but someone else will pick up my slack. But on average, thats what I'll see on any given night.
I'm pissed if I don't get to my predator, reaper & AC130 out of the gate w/o dying as it sets the pace for the rest of the game for me. lol
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 802
 
Device(s): AT&T SGS2 i777
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 114 Times in 96 Posts
Default

i'm sorry i'm not as good as you.
nyydynasty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,244
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,400
Thanked 1,439 Times in 978 Posts
Default

Ok ok, enough already. As long as we establish that BF3 > MW3, we're ok. LOL!
NYCHitman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 08:57 AM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 802
 
Device(s): AT&T SGS2 i777
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 114 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
Ok ok, enough already. As long as we establish that BF3 > MW3, we're ok. LOL!
I'll agree with that but only after BF3 allows more than 4 people per squad. But then again, ME3 only allows 4 people so i guess that point is nullified lol
nyydynasty is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
i'm sorry i'm not as good as you.
Just don't be a prick to other people for no reason. I don't get the hostility towards someone who shares a common interest that is perverse in the video game community. You run into someone in real life who plays MW3 and it's 'Oh hey, here's my gamertag. Let's play sometime!' but you run into someone who plays MW3 online and you hope they die in a fire. I don't get that. Can't we just play a friggin video game and appreciate others who like the same game and may not play as good or the same way as us?
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OstrichSaK For This Useful Post:
NYCHitman1 (March 22nd, 2012)
Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:17 AM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
OstrichSaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,428
 
Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 71
Thanked 318 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
Ok ok, enough already. As long as we establish that BF3 > MW3, we're ok. LOL!
BF3 looks prettier on a high end PC. It's garbage on the console. Even the pretty graphics don't make it a better game than MW3.
OstrichSaK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:24 AM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 802
 
Device(s): AT&T SGS2 i777
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 114 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstrichSaK View Post
Just don't be a prick to other people for no reason. I don't get the hostility towards someone who shares a common interest that is perverse in the video game community. You run into someone in real life who plays MW3 and it's 'Oh hey, here's my gamertag. Let's play sometime!' but you run into someone who plays MW3 online and you hope they die in a fire. I don't get that. Can't we just play a friggin video game and appreciate others who like the same game and may not play as good or the same way as us?
noted.
nyydynasty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:01 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
jjohnbubby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.W. MI
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp, "rooted"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Sorry haven't been on much... Still looking for a card
jjohnbubby5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
jjohnbubby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.W. MI
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp, "rooted"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Oh and I haven't played much on xbox the last cod I played on xbox was cod 4 I was presige 10 and I forget the stats
jjohnbubby5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #26 (permalink)
Gun for Hire
 
NYCHitman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,244
 
Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,400
Thanked 1,439 Times in 978 Posts
Default

I don't want to be a jerk, but did you really think that someone was going to willingly give you their XBL gold card?
NYCHitman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
jjohnbubby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.W. MI
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp, "rooted"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
I don't want to be a jerk, but did you really think that someone was going to willingly give you their XBL gold card?
Nah, just a 48 hour card

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
jjohnbubby5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bramsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Birmingham, MI
Posts: 1,513
 
Device(s): Moto Droid (Ret), DX (Ret), TBolt, MAXX didn't like ($ back), GNex, S3
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 243
Thanked 147 Times in 103 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Bramsy Send a message via Yahoo to Bramsy Send a message via Skype™ to Bramsy
Default

so 8 days later you can't scrounge enough lunch $$?
__________________
GOOGLE

hmm, deciding between the S3 and GNex...

Go Wings!
Bramsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
jjohnbubby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.W. MI
Posts: 253
 
Device(s): ZTE Warp, "rooted"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Nah I got it now
jjohnbubby5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Community > The Lounge > Gaming
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.