October 27th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Oct 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A50 strange error
I will post here the issue I have (copy/paste) from the mail I sent to Asus support, maybe you have any ideas.
Hello, I have the following issue with the phone:
1. performed a master reset (D-pad left + Power)
2. after reboot, the following error appears: "Close the battery cover and restart the device to complete first-time setup" - this is a loop, it appears after each restart.
3. performed another master reset, same thing
4. In this situation, I tried to perform an update. I downloaded several versions from the site. Each time the device recognizes the update software, but when I select ok for update, the error is "Invalid system file update. Contact customer service and request a system update file".
5. replaced the .system folder, according to this guide https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId=%7B7b51a1c0-0878-11e0-c4e0-000000000000%7D
So far, no result. The same error. Please support.