March 17th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gibbon, MN
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Prevail, New Baseband, OS: 2.3.6, ctmod 3.75 final
Carrier: Boost Mobile
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
How to root the iview 754tpc Tablet, and install update
ok, if you want to improve your tablet here you go, also this update that your doing in this step-by-step. Will improve your tablet's wifi and bugs....
How to root the Iview 754tpc tablet:
1. go to system settings, and then go to "Backup and Restore",
Then press "reboot into Recovery mode". - Note: This will only work in recovery mode.
2. select the factory reset option.
3. reboot device.
4. go to "on your PC" IVIEWUS -
5. Download winzip from iview's page. - If your don't already have it.
6. Install winzip.
7. click on the link below the winzip link. - Note: Download will take an hour, depending on how fast you wifi is.
8. Then fallow step-by-step instructions that comes with 754tpc.rar download.