Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 2

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 20th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Flytouch blinking screen problem?!?!?!

Hi there,

I just bought the flytouch tablet pc and it has 2 micro sd slots so i guess it's the flytouch 2 "correct me if I'm wrong". anyways that's not the problem, the problem is that I had it on and I was downloading opera mini from android marked and suddenly the screen faded so I clicked on the back button and then the screen started to blink ever since... any Idea what happened, I pushed the little RESET button on the button and it shutdown so I turned it on again and still the screen is blinking "the back light is blinking". Any idea what I can do to fix it, and I can't take it back to the store because he's in another country and my friend bought it for me when he was there, so there is no way I can send it back, I guess I have to fix it my self "with your help". I know electronics, so I know how to solider and all. But I hope it doesn't get to this point because I just bought it 2 days ago

so any idea what I can do to fix it....is this a firmware problem or a hardware problem...any ideas....

thanks in advance looking forward for your replies

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old August 6th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by m007mobond View Post
Hi there,

I just bought the flytouch tablet pc and it has 2 micro sd slots so i guess it's the flytouch 2 "correct me if I'm wrong". anyways that's not the problem, the problem is that I had it on and I was downloading opera mini from android marked and suddenly the screen faded so I clicked on the back button and then the screen started to blink ever since... any Idea what happened, I pushed the little RESET button on the button and it shutdown so I turned it on again and still the screen is blinking "the back light is blinking". Any idea what I can do to fix it, and I can't take it back to the store because he's in another country and my friend bought it for me when he was there, so there is no way I can send it back, I guess I have to fix it my self "with your help". I know electronics, so I know how to solider and all. But I hope it doesn't get to this point because I just bought it 2 days ago

so any idea what I can do to fix it....is this a firmware problem or a hardware problem...any ideas....

thanks in advance looking forward for your replies
It's not a firmware or hardware problem as far as i'm aware, i've had this happen a number of times, and it reverts to the same thing every time, the battery is low, connecting to the power outlet cures it for me, icemanuk2

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 2