Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 15th, 2011, 10:01 AM   #251 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I have plugged in regular usb keyboards and mice and all work fine.

Internet is a little slow on these machines. I use dolphin HD browser and Ive tried the built in browser and opera. its connected to the same wirless network as my htc phone but it isnt as fast.

sponsored links
Old April 15th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #252 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulm22 View Post
I have plugged in regular usb keyboards and mice and all work fine.

Internet is a little slow on these machines. I use dolphin HD browser and Ive tried the built in browser and opera. its connected to the same wirless network as my htc phone but it isnt as fast.
The wireless is just plain shoddy and by that I mean the hardware isn't the greatest. Cut your standard wireless speed in half and that's about the responsiveness. I just bought a G-tab(only $279 on amazon) and I'm going to do a side-by-side comparison when it arrives.
Old April 15th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #253 (permalink)

Device(s):

I'm hearing good things about the g-tab, and at that price, there really is no reason to be rolling the dice on a Flytouch, IMO. For $60-70 more, you're getting a superior device in almost every single way with the peace of mind of a hassle-free warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
I just bought a G-tab(only $279 on amazon) and I'm going to do a side-by-side comparison when it arrives.
Old April 16th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #254 (permalink)

Device(s): Rooted Flytouch 3, Rooted HTC Hero

bleyten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado_22 View Post
Hi, I would be grateful if someone could confirm if the Flytouch 3 can show everything via the HDMI out or just video playback. Can you play Angry Birds for example on the TV...or surf internet? Hope I could also use the tab as a low cost internet for the TV with hdmi and wireless keyboard.......?
The only thing I was able to get working on the HDMI out was the video player. Just start the video and push Menu (or maybe it was the Home?) button. Hold it for a second or two and the Flytouch screen will go dark and display on the TV. I don't believe it is designed to browse, play games or do anything but play videos through HDMI.

Hope this helps!
Old April 16th, 2011, 10:08 AM   #255 (permalink)

Device(s):

I bought superpad III flytouch 2 last week from ebay. it has 2 usb port, HDMI, RJ45, GPS, TFcard and WiFI, all built in. 1 Ghz Processor, 512 ram, hardisk 8GB, (ROM 2 GB and standby 6GB) OS Android Froyo 2.2.
Everything is OK except USBmodem HSDPA. I use Huawei E169 (modem standar telkomsel Indonesia) but cannot connect, but device are detected as 3G alert on android. I cannot connect with Modem HSDPA. then I try other modems (about 10 modems) I get same problem.
I dont know what should I do again. Give me some advice pleaseee....
or you have a GUI of modem HSDPA connection for android 2.2? give me pleaseee..
Old April 16th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #256 (permalink)

Device(s): Flytouch 3/Superpad2 512/16GB/GPS/2.2, 1TF slot, 2USB w/keyboard case. HTC Inspire 4G 16GB

I decided to sell them on ebay so my wholeseller will have to stay private. It is a friend of my Step daughters (she is Chinese as is my wife). They all have 7000mAh batteries, 512ram, 4gb memory, camera,GPS, Android 2.2, sorry. I just odered 6 04/14/11. Not looking to make alot so my price will be $215 with case and 4GB TF card, screen protector, with shipping included. If you order 2 or more, $225 for one piece. The 6 I ordered are all sold as of 04/16/11 9am.
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:05 PM   #257 (permalink)

Device(s):

great thread for newbie like me! thanks
Old April 20th, 2011, 01:51 AM   #258 (permalink)

Device(s):

I have problem with GPS. GPS options ON. Antenna connected. But any navy progs can't find GPS satellites...
Last edited by Arcady; April 20th, 2011 at 01:54 AM.
Old April 20th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #259 (permalink)

Device(s): flytouch 3

Default Flytouch 3 system status. Is it up to date?

Hello,

I have since few days my flytouch 3, and updated it with Tim's 2e firmware.
Ho-ever I have some doubt about the revisions, but as I am not familiar with the different firmware versions I attach a picture about my system.
Could you tell me guys is it up to date or not? In many articles I was reading about firmware dates somehow end of Marc, as you can see mine is 20110302.
Also do not know the Model number "disco" is proper or not.

So, every feedback is appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-4-20-10-18-3.jpg (121.8 KB, 22 views)
Old April 20th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #260 (permalink)

Device(s):

hello
I received my FT3 yesterday it worked fine for about three hours, but while I was watching a movie, it shut down suddenly. I tried to start it again but it did not start. I used the reset button but it did not start.
I tried to start it while the charger in and out but it did not start
I used the
“HOME” + power buttons + Front Round Button but still no response
any idea
sponsored links
Old April 20th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #261 (permalink)

Device(s):

I know this sounds stupid but plug it in and let it charge for about an hour. Then try turning it back on. Otherwise since you just got it, send that puppy back.
Old April 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #262 (permalink)

Device(s):

I did it but it did not work
thanks
Old April 25th, 2011, 02:53 AM   #263 (permalink)

Device(s):

use USB!!I've tried it!!
Old April 26th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #264 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohe View Post
use USB!!I've tried it!!
Dear xiaohe
How shall I use it?
Old April 27th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #265 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default My Superpad III 2.2 Review

At a glance the new SuperPad III isn't much different from the II version. If anything, it's not as good because it only has 1 TF slot. Small stuff, but what really ticks me off is this:

Doesn't support flash player 10.1 like ALL the sellers claim.
Doesn't respond very well via touch or tilt.
Doesn't support HDMI to HDTV very well either..Volume and upscale issues render it almost useless..You would think they would have incorporated a regular HDMI slot too on the new version..NOPE
Doesn't have 4GB of memory..when I tried to install Flash I was asked to insert removable media..If there was 2GB free of the 4GB why does it ask for an sd card?? Like the fake ipods they sell, I believe these tablets have hacked memory cards aswell..
Doesn't support Canada in weather app...previous versions did..
GPS feature sucks & google maps always revert to China Location.

in summary.. If you just want something to slowly browse the internet & check out Facebook or other emails then this will do the job. Only other feature worth mentioning is you can watch movies on it via usb or sd card..movies you already have saved..don't expect Netflix or other online streaming sites to work, because they won't!

2 stars out of 5 not worth a penny over $175.00 with free S&H.
Old April 27th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #266 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hello everyone!
I recently purchased what I believe to be a Flytouch 3. It was a birthday present for my oldest son. I have two questions. Facebook. Can you play the games. Such as Farmville and Social Empires? Second. Any of the apps that require tilting the unit...nothing happens when it is tilted. Any suggestions?
Old April 28th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #267 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftanl View Post
It does, you might have to flash to a new firmware/rom perhaps ?

Quote:
really ? i tought it responds very well !

Quote:
Doesn't support HDMI to HDTV very well either..Volume and upscale issues render it almost useless..You would think they would have incorporated a regular HDMI slot too on the new version..NOPE
I have not tested it myself but i heard that it works flawless (perhaps you have old firmware) - the internal speaker is indeed shit,but if you connect video to a flatscreen tv, you prolly want to connect the audio also to something differend then the internal speaker,then it sounds flawless.

Quote:
Doesn't have 4GB of memory..when I tried to install Flash I was asked to insert removable media..If there was 2GB free of the 4GB why does it ask for an sd card?? Like the fake ipods they sell, I believe these tablets have hacked memory cards aswell..
IT comes in 2gb,4gb or 8gb (like mine) - i"m not sure why it would ask to insert removable media,never had it happen to me. Do you mean you tried to flash yr device perhaps ? excuse me if i understand wrong.

Quote:
there are differend weather apps u can get i gues. If the gps is stuck you need to get a firmware upgrade and do the 'clear gpsA fix' - i had to do it also and now the gps works flawless. PS: use a real gps program. Google maps is for me useless there you need a internet connection all the time (i know it can cache maps now)

Quote:
in summary.. If you just want something to slowly browse the internet & check out Facebook or other emails then this will do the job. Only other feature worth mentioning is you can watch movies on it via usb or sd card..movies you already have saved..don't expect Netflix or other online streaming sites to work, because they won't!

Browing the internet depends on your internet connection, your wifi signal and ofcourse what browser you use (this can vary a lot on mobile devices), i suggest trying a few differend browsers because imo browsing the web on my device is very smooth and fast.

For the rest everyone can have its own opinions ofcourse, i just wanted to set things right. for me it gives great value for its price. at least 3/5 stars - prolly 3.5/5
Last edited by Roidz99; April 28th, 2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old April 29th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #268 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hi all

I have been reading this forum for a while now whilst trying to figure out which tablet to get for a birthday present, i have finally (i think!!) decided on the flytouch 3, and i am ready to order it.

i have found it on ******.com for 159.90 Dollars then with postage it will be 187 Dollars total. i would just like to know if anyone else has ordered from here or even just someone with a bit more expertise with this item could have a look to make sure it will be a genuine flytouch 3

Here is the link:
Fly Touch 3: Android 2.2 Tablet, 10.2, Flash 10.1, 1GHz CPU, Wifi, G-sensor, HDMI Output, Camera, 512M DDR2 RAM

Thanks in advance
Kev
Old April 30th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #269 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Facebook

Can someone please tell me if the Flytouch 3 will play farmville??? Mine does not and am wondering, if it is supposed to, how to I fix this problem?

Thank people!
Old April 30th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #270 (permalink)

Device(s): Flytouch 3/Superpad2 512/16GB/GPS/2.2, 1TF slot, 2USB w/keyboard case. HTC Inspire 4G 16GB

battery is on the small side 3800mah should get one at 5 or above.
sponsored links
Old May 2nd, 2011, 03:42 AM   #271 (permalink)

Device(s):

I have a flytouch 3 superpad 2.It has 2 memory slot.One is at the internal memory,the other is at the "my epad"."Internal memory"is around 1gb."my epad" is 6.07gb.When i install app,it always use the "internal memory".How i can install app to the "my epad" which is 6.07gb?ei
Old May 4th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #272 (permalink)

Device(s):

hey guys, i just bought a flytouch 3 and i was wondering, what is better for battery life.
2x3800 mAh or just one 6400mAh. I can't figure this out on google, thanks
Old May 5th, 2011, 04:46 AM   #273 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
At a glance the new SuperPad III isn't much different from the II version. If anything, it's not as good because it only has 1 TF slot. Small stuff, but what really ticks me off is this:

I thought the same but i load tim3a mod and my superpad 3 is much better.
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #274 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by meofnet View Post
I thought the same but i load tim3a mod and my superpad 3 is much better.
What's that? and how do you do it? I tried updating mine and always get an Error
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:56 AM   #275 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbqld View Post
What's that? and how do you do it? I tried updating mine and always get an Error
If you are trying to update your tablet using the Upgrade system in the settings then you will be getting errors as it has not been implemented yet...to upgrade with 'Tims image' you will need to do it manually (find the image & use the SD card update route)
Old May 10th, 2011, 12:06 AM   #276 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
If you are trying to update your tablet using the Upgrade system in the settings then you will be getting errors as it has not been implemented yet...to upgrade with 'Tims image' you will need to do it manually (find the image & use the SD card update route)
Thanks for that, as it happens, I discovered the other method after I posted and successfully applied it and it's absolutely wonderful
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #277 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Update in Flytouch 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulm22 View Post
Hi to Android forums,i have this Flytouch3 chinese Android 2.2,and i like (if is posible to upgrate it in Adroid 2.3
Have any bady try it???
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #278 (permalink)

Device(s): Too many to list...

Send a message via MSN to Gadgetlesstech Send a message via Yahoo to Gadgetlesstech

The RAM improvement is huge and lends the machine a less choppy, smooth feel to the user experience. It even helps when running multiple applications as well. Absolutely worth the investment.
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #279 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalogic View Post
Could some one comfirm if flash does in fact work?
And are there two sd slots or just one?
Thanks
Flytouch 3 has only one sd slot.
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:13 AM   #280 (permalink)

Device(s):

Why won't Angry Birds install?? Anyone....anyone.... It says Installation error
Unknown reason - 18
Last edited by joelsgotmail; May 13th, 2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Add more info...
sponsored links
Old May 14th, 2011, 11:14 AM   #281 (permalink)

Angry Birds works on mine, I did install it from Market. Try taking out your TF card until after installation. worked for me...
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:46 AM   #282 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammar View Post
I have researched the Flytouch 3 and from different forums can see non-iBex tablets have smaller battery capacities - the iBex has 8000mah ....

Also, non-iBex models have been reporting G-sensor problems.

http://www.apad.tv/apadforum/showthread.php?481-Buyer-Beware!-Superpad-III-Flytouch-4-are-NOT-Flytouch-3-Only-Clones!

I think I will go for the 16gb FT3... i knew procrastination would pay off...

16gb Flytouch 3 Epad Takes On iPad 2 for Tablet Dominance
Thanks for tipping us about the fake Flytouch3's on the market. I was able to cancel my order for the non-iBex one and get a 16gb iBex Flytouch3. Battery is 8000mah. My friend got a 4gb version an it only had 5200mah, have to say mine lasts for 1.5 hours more than his. Got my 16gb iBex FT3 here: 16GB Flytouch 3 Android 2.2 Epad - Superpad 2 Flash 10.1 Tablet PC w/ 3G, GPS

The only thing is that the screen is 1024x576 (instead of 1024x600) - i have not yet upgraded rom yet as some people say there are two different roms for the diff screens.
Old May 19th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #283 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default USB Ports

Hi,

I upgraded my FlyTouch 3 with Tim's 4C Rom, and it works great.

Except...

Is there anything that you have to do to enable the USB ports on this pad?

They work fine whe I use my USB keyboard but when I hook to my pc via USB cable nothing happens.

I know the cable is good, as I tested it with another device.

Thanks in advance,

Matt
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM   #284 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by forthedroid View Post
Yes, the ************ Flytouch3 are the real ones. Currently you will need to use the 576 screen firmware for the 8000mah battery units.
I don't know where to place the priority on this. Gome doesn't even make a flytouch 3, so anything out there with the name FT3 is automatically a knock off. Now there are fake knock offs?
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #285 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
That being said iBex was the one with the original Flytouch3 ... non-iBex ones have smaller 6400mah batteries and software bug issues among other things. This is clearly documented on all the major android forums.

So whichever brand it is, it is better to buy a brand name Flytouch 3, than a non-brand name FT3. There has to be a way to differentiate or people get confused and buy a sub-par item / not as described item.

not true the original 4gb ibex flytouch 3 has a 6400mah and according to ************ the superpad 3- the one everyone is calling a clone is the same exact unit only with modified firmware.

Read both of these pages

iBex Flytouch 3 Tablet PC - 10" Android 2.2 3g Flash 10.1 512mb DDR Flytouch2

Superpad 3 Haipad M1002 aPad - Android 2.2 Flash 10.1 3G Tablet PC
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #286 (permalink)

Device(s):

Here is what drives me crazy. $150 for a new FT3 including shipping. Almost makes me go out and order another. I'm pretty sure it's not iBex but it is ibex worth another $50+ delivered?

Buy flytouch 3 8gb, flytouch touch 3 8GB, flytouch 3, Promotional Flytouch 3 8GB ROM,CPU X220 ARM11 1Ghz,support GPS,Wifi,Flash,HDMI,1.3MP cam FreeShipping 1pcs by China Post at **********.com
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #287 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
That being said iBex was the one with the original Flytouch3 ... non-iBex ones have smaller 6400mah batteries and software bug issues among other things. This is clearly documented on all the major android forums.

So whichever brand it is, it is better to buy a brand name Flytouch 3, than a non-brand name FT3. There has to be a way to differentiate or people get confused and buy a sub-par item / not as described item.
China Grabber is also advertising the 8gb iBex Flytouch 3 with 6400mah.

8gb Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 w/ 3g WCDMA, Flash 10.1 GPS Android 2.2
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:21 AM   #288 (permalink)

Device(s):

Angel Do not know that you are not you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaruf View Post
Bit the bullet and bought one from Dhgate.com for $222.58 with free shipping. Leather case and USB keyboard are included. Let's hope it arrives on time.
You're not www.dhgate.com
Last edited by EarlyMon; June 2nd, 2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old May 30th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #289 (permalink)

Device(s):

Was looking to by another flytouch and stumbled upon this for $112 shipped...

New 10.2" flytouch3 Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC 4GB | eBay

has to be a fake I am sure..but if not - would be a super steal since I paid $175+
Old May 30th, 2011, 03:09 PM   #290 (permalink)

Device(s):

Has anyone here returned their Flytouch3 to ************s for repair/replacement? I have sent 2 emails for instructions on how to do this and have yet to receive an answer.
sponsored links
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:16 AM   #291 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
I do not know what the fascination is with these falsely advertised knock-off Flytouch3's
You have been very clear on your stand on IBEX which you believe to be the best Gnome knockoff on the market today. Since you don't seem to understand the fascination, maybe I can explain it from my point of view. The Fly touch 3 is the cheapest tablet on the market today with a reasonably nice hardware profile. The one on ebay delivered is nearly half the price of the China Grabber version. People usually don't research the tablets until after they purchase it. If I hadn't already ordered mine, I would have been very tempted by the one on Ebay. I would like to remind you not everyone holds the Ibex in such high regard. Warning not to buy Flytouch 3 or clones. - xda-developers

China Grabber does offer something that others don't. A website for support. The Apad site is a very active group and are helpful to all. They are actively working on ROMS and are trying to come out with a working version of Android 3.0. They have tinkers on there who are actively modding their flytouches.

This brings me to my reason for a ft3, there is a wonderful resource group of tinkers and programmers. If your the tinker type who try's to do it yourself, the ft3 is cheap in the event you screw it up. You didn't just blow the family budget for a plastic paperweight. I can presume it will work out of the box but if not, that is what the warrantee is for. If I decide the basic functionality is sufficient, I would expect that to work. If I want it to work "Better", there are resources out there. Possibly another top reason is that it isn't an apple.

If money was no object and I wanted something to simply working out of the box, I would either get the IPAD or Motorola Xoom. (I'm not saying Xoom is the best representation of the Android tablets, it's just what popped into my head.)

Does this shed light on your confusion?
Old May 31st, 2011, 03:00 PM   #292 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
************ has several emails, try emailing info@************.com
That's the email I used (twice). Anyone have something better for a contact address or other option?
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:23 PM   #293 (permalink)

Device(s):

I have Superpad3 with Tim3a firmware it works very well. I open it up 2 weeks ago and replace the 4gb memory with 16gb now i have more memory and was very easy to do.

I think the flytouch3 and superpad3 is same, i compare photos online of flytouch3 to my superpad3 when i opened and it all looked the same.
Last edited by woop; June 23rd, 2011 at 12:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to meofnet For This Useful Post:
kenewto (May 31st, 2011)
Old June 1st, 2011, 06:14 PM   #294 (permalink)

Device(s):

OK, I'm not sure exactly what I've got. The box says "SuperPAD III 2.2 with Google", but it doesn't have a brand name anywhere. Anyway, I'm not an IT person or a Android geek, and this thing (whatever it is) does everything I want it to do, so I'm happy. I do have one very simple question, though. I'm going to Spain next month, and want to use it on the plane. There is no "airplane mode" anywhere in the settings, so I'm wondering what I need to do in order to make it airline friendly. Is turning off the wi fi in settings all I need to do, or is there something else?
Old June 2nd, 2011, 11:19 AM   #295 (permalink)
The PearlyMon

Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 54,832 Times in 21,868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegun View Post
You're not www.dhgate.com
samaruf is not dhgate.com - but you may be.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 05:27 PM   #296 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
contact us page links seem to link to ************@live.cn
This one worked. Got right back to me and i will be sending it back for a replacement tomorrow.

Thanks for the help!
Old June 4th, 2011, 05:33 PM   #297 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyandrews View Post
i confirmed with ************ before ordering that i Would be receiving the original iBex Flytouch3 with exact same packaging specs. They said they no longer sold the clone model due to too many people complaining about buggy software.

This description says it has a 8000mah so I hope it really does... 16GB Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 - Android 2.2 Flash 10.1 3G GPS Tablet PC $236.99

I am looking at purchasing this model as well, can you please post back when you get yours?

Also, thanks to everyone for all of your knowledgeable info! One question though....I want to use this for school purposes. I need adobe flash for my homework from a site called "MyMath Lab" or CourseCompass. Will I be able to use this tablet for that? TIA!
Old June 4th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #298 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by glhaider View Post
OK, I'm not sure exactly what I've got. The box says "SuperPAD III 2.2 with Google", but it doesn't have a brand name anywhere. Anyway, I'm not an IT person or a Android geek, and this thing (whatever it is) does everything I want it to do, so I'm happy. I do have one very simple question, though. I'm going to Spain next month, and want to use it on the plane. There is no "airplane mode" anywhere in the settings, so I'm wondering what I need to do in order to make it airline friendly. Is turning off the wi fi in settings all I need to do, or is there something else?
Wifi switch turned to off and you're good to go mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbaldbloke For This Useful Post:
glhaider (June 12th, 2011)
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #299 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by meofnet View Post
I have Superpad3 from mp4nation with Tim3a firmware it works very well. I open it up 2 weeks ago and replace the 4gb memory with 16gb now i have more memory and was very easy to do.

I think the flytouch3 and superpad3 is same, i compare photos online of flytouch3 to my superpad3 when i opened and it all looked the same.

Meofnet, what type of memory to upgrade from 4gb to 16gb...just mirco SD inside unit. Am keen to also do.
cheers
Old June 7th, 2011, 04:35 AM   #300 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Version support

I ordered a superpad 2 yesterday and im wondering if there is anyway to upgrade to android 3.0 or if there are regular updates for the current software.

The reason I ask is one of the main reasons I bought this is I have Zinio magazine subscriptions and just found out that the Zinio app says min 3.0 so im guessing 2.2 wont run it. Do I have options or is that pretty much it for now?

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3