Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #351 (permalink)

Device(s): SP II 2.1 'deb' (x two), SP II / FT III 2.2 'disco', HTC G2 Hero 2.1, HTC Desire S 2.3.3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOROTECH View Post
Copy the two files: firmware2 and firmware-discovery to the root directory of a VFAT formatted Micro SD Card
The root directory of a device is where the filesystem starts eg: on Linux it is / [or /mnt/device/ for a mounted device] and on that widnoze thing it would be C:\, D:\ etc.

sponsored links
Old July 7th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #352 (permalink)

Device(s):

I'm going to settle this argument about superpad III's and ibex Flytouch 3's once and for all, I have ordered an ibex tablet from China grabber. I am going to open both of them up and see who manufactures the motherboards, wi-fi modules, processors and everything else in the device.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the devices will be exactly the same and all this talk about how great the ibex tablets are (that look and act exactly the same as the superpad III's) is complete bul****t. I will get back to you all soon and hopefully once and for all I can settle this whole argument. I imagine the typical response to my post will be:

'The ibext tablets are really great, superpad III's are horrible and can kill you. Chinese sellers are so polite and nice to deal with. The UK does not have any consumer law at all but we Chinese (I mean the Chinese because I am not typing this from China) are really great and renowned for our excellent human rights record, we would never copy another persons products or lie about a product like those evil UK sellers'

Actually laughable if any of you UK consumers think you are in safe hands with these ibex scammers. Check the punctuation of a post and the grammer, it will soon be obvious who you should trust. LOL
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:13 PM   #353 (permalink)

Device(s): SP II 2.1 'deb' (x two), SP II / FT III 2.2 'disco', HTC G2 Hero 2.1, HTC Desire S 2.3.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidexpert View Post
Check the punctuation of a post and the grammer, it will soon be obvious who you should trust. LOL
I take it your omission of spelling from the above was deliberate...
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:13 AM   #354 (permalink)

Device(s):

yes, I got my tracking number and it tracks on HK post.com Should arrive by Monday or Tuesday!
Old July 9th, 2011, 05:40 AM   #355 (permalink)

Device(s): SuperPad Flytouch 3 Android 2.2

no it got worst. the n95 speaker was very powerfull on my n95 but when i fitted it on the ft3 is worst then its original speaker. no i bought a 3.5 jack speakers that fit directly to the ft3. this is the item i got http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=260802162527
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:04 AM   #356 (permalink)

Quote:
no it got worst. the n95 speaker was very powerfull on my n95 but when i fitted it on the ft3 is worst then its original speaker. no i bought a 3.5 jack speakers that fit directly to the ft3. this is the item i got http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=260802162527

It could be an impedance mismatch, for relaxation this week I have been perusing the technical data for the WM8987 CoDec and it looks like you need 16Ω speakers.
The Following User Says Thank You to tbod For This Useful Post:
GOROTECH (July 9th, 2011)
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:08 AM   #357 (permalink)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbod View Post
It could be an impedance mismatch, I have been reading the datasheet on the WM8987 CoDec and It looks like they should be 16Ω.

ok tnkx i used the n95 because i had them in a drawer so it was just to try but now i thinck il fix the prob with the speakers i bought from ebay
Old July 9th, 2011, 10:01 AM   #358 (permalink)

bdw i solderd back the original speaker. and if anyone of you need to dismantle the flytouch 3 note that there are no screw and i suggest to start dismantling from the side were there are no usb's and the other conections
Old July 12th, 2011, 10:26 AM   #359 (permalink)

Device(s):

So I came across this link that has detailed review of Flytouch 3. Pretty impressive

YouTube - ‪Flytouch 3 Android 2.2 - The Latest Updated Firmware Part 1‬‏

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9DX2h6lOXE&feature=related
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #360 (permalink)

Device(s):

What do I do if my Flytouch freezes? I was watching a Youtube video and then nothing. I couldn't turn it off or anything. (See the solution below. I forgot the post that I got this suggestion from).

I realize that this issue for you is old, but I thought I would reply for the sake of others that currently have this issue. If your tablet freezes, simply press and hold the volume key (+) and the power key for a second. This will reboot your tablet and make you smile.
Last edited by NcFly 11; July 15th, 2011 at 04:33 PM.
sponsored links
Old July 16th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #361 (permalink)

Device(s):

ordered from ******.com for the cheapest price... is this a legit site? got a uk address, and tracking number...
Old July 16th, 2011, 12:06 PM   #362 (permalink)

Device(s): Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade [Gen2] , Facepad

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter61 View Post
ordered from ******.com for the cheapest price... is this a legit site? got a uk address, and tracking number...
Before I bought my facepad from ************ I was researching why its the best pace to buy it there. I do not remember who (i think dart16) pointed out that there are different version around the net and the easiest way to see if its an "original" FT3 or a close is to check on the battery. From a fast check on the site you bought it from i saw the batter is 3800mAh. The old model of FT3 had 6400mAh batter and the new one that ************ sells is 8000mAh. I am guessing its a clone. You will be though lucky if the system is disco or disco10 because as it seems the support threads and modded roms support these. Well you will just have to wait and see .
The Following User Says Thank You to weltall For This Useful Post:
baxter61 (July 28th, 2011)
Old July 17th, 2011, 09:31 AM   #363 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default help with flytouch 3 bought from ebay - won't boot anymore

Hi, I guess I was silly and bought a flytouch 3 superpad 2. THe first time I got a coin instead of the tablet. The 2nd time , I got the tablet, used it for 30minutes, added apps, rooted it. It seemed fine then after trying out the dolphin browser pre installed, it hung. I forced a reset.. and it never booted up again. I tried to drain the battery - running it down, figuring it would help reset it. No luck. I tried flashing it with several roms - even the flytouch 3 superbad 2 original? rom and it didn't help. The system just buzzes.

Anyone have any ideas? thanks in advance.
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #364 (permalink)

Device(s):

Cool Flytouch 3 User / Lover

I have had my FT3 for around a month now and love the thing. It has proven to be more rugged than the lame expensive steve jobs model for which it was a clone.
I have owned android devices for a year or two now (after a brief stab at in home Linux) in an attempt to own something that can be user supported.
I guess my least favorite things: the single touch screen and hypersensitive motion sensors. I find myself fumbling around with even tim's rom 4e the better keyboard and screen orientation the most. I found that moving apps to sd is an absolute must and the thing runs fairly fast with either launcher pro or ADW ex launchers.
I guess if I were looking for something to make it more appealing than it already is, would be a stable netflix app, ours works for everything but streaming(for more than a second and not in ultra fast mode) and a screen mod to enhance the touch sensitivity, and a control app for the sensitivity of the damn gsensor (screen orientation). I know there has to be a decent workaround that would isolate the touch input priority to a more real-time GUI.
All in all, this is the best pad for the money. I have looked at the ones at Kmart and other stores. They are $300 and half the tablet and with MS suing everybody who uses the platform, we need more user based input.

If I had the time, I'd be all Open source, all the time, but alas, I do not, so it's android and the devs for now.

Please REPLY with your input on your likes and dislikes of the FT3!

Workarounds and hacks would be totally accepted.
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #365 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosh View Post
i have bought 1pc flytouch3 from wetech global ltd
www.**********.com/store/404668, it's genuie flytouch3/superpad2, works well, if anyone who want to buy 10inch tablet pc, flytouch3 is the best choice!
I wont say they are not genuine but with a 3000 mah battery compared to the 8000 mah you can find it I do not think its the best choice. Of course I am just pointing out.
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:41 AM   #366 (permalink)

Device(s):

yes, these are blatant clones - aka - sub-par quality tablets with fake components and smaller batteries. Superpad III Sawee10 Stay away! Anyone following the previous several pages of this thread know that I was scammed by a Chinese seller on Ebay - and we're talking ebay not these other b2c platforms.

I finally got my 32gb iBex Flytouch3 Tablet and it is definitely more than I expected. It is rugged, battery is def 8000mah. Can get around 7 hours of usage out of it.

When I tried to log into my account at
Cheap Tablet PC's, 32gb Flytouch 3, Wholesale Electronics i was forwarded to Wholesale Electronics - ************ Server Upgrade - Flytouch 3 now though. Looks like they are having server upgrade issues. In case you are trying to find their contact email, Their email is ************@live.cn - i had a support question and they pointed me to the aPad.TV - Home of the aPad iRobot Tablet PC - The Alternative to the Apple iPad support forum.

Tim's 5a rom is supposed to be hot, but seems that upgrading it may disable camera / make camera non-functional?
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:48 AM   #367 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by philerup View Post
Tim's 5a rom is supposed to be hot, but seems that upgrading it may disable camera / make camera non-functional?
Its been fixed. Read the help files with the firmware
Old July 19th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #368 (permalink)

Yeah and the problem was supposed to happen to the ones that had a 2.0MP camera. ************ only provides 1.3MP. My facepad's camera works fine but weirdly it does not work with 3rd party apps like QR Droid.
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:56 AM   #369 (permalink)

Device(s):

Aiexpress sellers are spamming this thread. Please read carefully the following thread. Most authorized resellers are in this post.

32gb Flytouch 3 - iBex Tablet Authorized Resellers
Old July 20th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #370 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Yes, i wish i would have read this How to tell fake Flytouch3 guide before losing all of my money to ebay/paypal/dishonest chinese seller!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forthedroid View Post
I do not know what the fascination is with these falsely advertised knock-off Flytouch3's to re-iterate my point from a few posts ago, check this post out:

Need your help to identify and resolve errors in this tablet

The proliferation of iBex Flytouch 3 clones is not ethical and misleads the consumer.

Here is a guide for telling whether or not you are about to order a fake flytouch3:

1) BATTERY:

Description makes zero reference to: the Battery size!
Ibex Flytouch3's have 8000mah batteries - 16gb versions do as well vs. Non-iBex tablets have 3000-6400mah batteries.
This is why non-iBex Tablets tend to be $10 cheaper on average. The crucial difference is 3-4 hours less of battery usage.

2) PACKAGING

If the description does not have a picture of packaging, then it is probably a clone and the seller is trying to "hide" something.

Many buyers have fallen victim to bait and switch. How would you feel if you bought some Nike Air Jordan's only for $150 only to get them and find out they were made of pleather (not leather), had no arch support, and started falling apart at the stiches after the 2nd week of wearing them? Pretty pissed right? My friend bought a clone tablet and this is the analogy he gave me.

If the box says Superpad III or Superpai III it is definitely a clone. Superad II is the Flytouch3, there was never a Superpad III....(no Android 2.3, or Android 3.0 FT3 has been released yet).

Superpad III: Buyer Beware! Superpad III, Flytouch 4 are NOT Flytouch 3 - Only Clones!!

The link above has a link to the Genuine iBex Flytouch 3 packaging - Note: the package does in fact say "Superpad 2 Flytouch 3."

3) NOTE on Jpad Sawee10:

If the box says Japad or Superpai (i instead of d, what ******s, heard of spell check?), then RUN Away!

This is the c-grade buggy clone of the iBex FT3. First link details many problems.
rogue sellers will tell you anything to get a sale, they will tell you is 10000mah, but it really is not. Do not ask if it is 8000mah, but ask how many mah it is. They will lie to you just as they lied to me that it was the Flytouch 3 when it was not.
sponsored links
Old July 20th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #371 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Flytouch blinking screen problem?!?!?!

Hi there,

I just bought the flytouch tablet pc and it has 2 micro sd slots so i guess it's the flytouch 2 "correct me if I'm wrong". anyways that's not the problem, the problem is that I had it on and I was downloading opera mini from android marked and suddenly the screen faded so I clicked on the back button and then the screen started to blink ever since... any Idea what happened, I pushed the little RESET button on the button and it shutdown so I turned it on again and still the screen is blinking "the back light is blinking". Any idea what I can do to fix it, and I can't take it back to the store because he's in another country and my friend bought it for me when he was there, so there is no way I can send it back, I guess I have to fix it my self "with your help". I know electronics, so I know how to solider and all. But I hope it doesn't get to this point because I just bought it 2 days ago

so any idea what I can do to fix it....is this a firmware problem or a hardware problem...any ideas....

thanks in advance looking forward for your replies
Old July 21st, 2011, 06:45 AM   #372 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Aiexpress sellers are spamming this thread. Please read carefully the following thread. Most authorized resellers are in this post.

And so are iBex sellers!!
Old July 21st, 2011, 06:47 AM   #373 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by m007mobond View Post
Hi there,

I just bought the flytouch tablet pc and it has 2 micro sd slots so i guess it's the flytouch 2 "correct me if I'm wrong". anyways that's not the problem, the problem is that I had it on and I was downloading opera mini from android marked and suddenly the screen faded so I clicked on the back button and then the screen started to blink ever since... any Idea what happened, I pushed the little RESET button on the button and it shutdown so I turned it on again and still the screen is blinking "the back light is blinking". Any idea what I can do to fix it, and I can't take it back to the store because he's in another country and my friend bought it for me when he was there, so there is no way I can send it back, I guess I have to fix it my self "with your help". I know electronics, so I know how to solider and all. But I hope it doesn't get to this point because I just bought it 2 days ago

so any idea what I can do to fix it....is this a firmware problem or a hardware problem...any ideas....

thanks in advance looking forward for your replies
And posting the same question in two sequential threads is also spamming
Old July 28th, 2011, 05:24 AM   #374 (permalink)

Device(s):

hi,

has anyone else ordered their flytouch from the ****** site? just wondering what postage option you chose, and how long it took to reach you. i ordered about a month ago now, and the site have emailed me to now say that it has left china, and should be with me within a week. the site claimed 15-25 working days, so thats about now. hoping that the ****** version works.

thanks,

baxter
Old August 1st, 2011, 03:52 AM   #375 (permalink)

hi anyone can help im trying to use gps on my ft3. and i have a question those the gps need an internet connection to work?
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:32 AM   #376 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
hi anyone can help im trying to use gps on my ft3. and i have a question those the gps need an internet connection to work?
No it does NOT.

If you want to use Google Maps as your navigation software however, you WILL need an internet connection as Google Maps downloads the map it wants to display when it needs it from the internet, with all other navigation software you download the entire area or country map beforehand and it is stored on your tf card.

The internet can also supply your tablet with A-GPS data which assists your GPS obtain its first fix every time you turn it on....but it is not essential.
Old August 1st, 2011, 06:48 PM   #377 (permalink)

ok tnx for the info. do you know wich navigation software i can download that don't need internet connection to work? and it has to be good for europe.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:39 AM   #378 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
ok tnx for the info. do you know wich navigation software i can download that don't need internet connection to work? and it has to be good for europe.
CoPilot Live.......Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
iGo8.4..Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (not full screen..800x480 only)
Sygic Aura (reported as crashing..but ok for me)
NDrive

There are others but these are the ones I have tried. I prefer Copilot & the europe maps are downloadable from the copilot server (gratis)
Old August 2nd, 2011, 02:49 PM   #379 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Just want to buy Flytouch and found good price on ebay

What do you think ? electrostuffsuk | eBay
Old August 2nd, 2011, 03:10 PM   #380 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi View Post
The single TF slot and two USBs bodes well but the 9V power supply casts a wee doubt.

Send them a message and ask what the model number is.
If they don't answer or are evasive don't buy from them, if they say disco or disco10 you're onto a good thing.

If it's P041 it's one of the new models with, as yet, a fair few unknowns...
sponsored links
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:20 PM   #381 (permalink)

Device(s):

The Android World is wholesaling the Flytouch 3 with the 9V now. It is supposed to be disco* still. I haven't got my hands on one yet, it is just confirmation by e-mail from my reseller. He is supposed to crack one and look inside in the next couple of days.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:30 PM   #382 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
CoPilot Live.......Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
iGo8.4..Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (not full screen..800x480 only)
Sygic Aura (reported as crashing..but ok for me)
NDrive

There are others but these are the ones I have tried. I prefer Copilot & the europe maps are downloadable from the copilot server (gratis)
i have instaled copilot live and i got the eu maps and iv put the europe map folder in the maps of the copilot but when i start copilot i just get stuck on the staring screen help..............
Old August 3rd, 2011, 06:11 AM   #383 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Flytouch 3 RDP Client

Hi - Has anyone got an RDP client to work properly on the Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 and if so which one. Thanks in advance
Old August 4th, 2011, 01:46 AM   #384 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hi guys

Just found your forum

I read that the internal speakers on the Flytouch 3 are not good quality for music etc but are they good enough and loud enough for Sat Nav applications?

TIA Bill
Old August 4th, 2011, 05:36 AM   #385 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi View Post
For an extra 12 I just ordered an original brand new 32GB Ibex FT3 with 8000mah battery from ************ might be worth a look

Bill
Old August 4th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #386 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Flytouch 3 - Android 2.2 / Problems with Wifi

Hi, I'm new here. Just received my new tablet today, but after initial enthusiasm a problem appeared with the wifi connection. Basically the device recognizes my wifi router, it even connects to it, but every web page I try to download it says that the page is temporarily not available. I tried almost everything, among it, switching off all the filters on my wireless router and even a hard reset of the device. The same thing happens if I connect the device to a LAN cable. I can establish a connection to the router but not to the internet. Also already tried to switch on and off the static IP address on the device but still nothing. Am I overseeing something here?
Thanks for any advice.
Regards.
Sharky68
Old August 4th, 2011, 08:49 AM   #387 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky68 View Post
Hi, I'm new here. Just received my new tablet today, but after initial enthusiasm a problem appeared with the wifi connection. Basically the device recognizes my wifi router, it even connects to it, but every web page I try to download it says that the page is temporarily not available. I tried almost everything, among it, switching off all the filters on my wireless router and even a hard reset of the device. The same thing happens if I connect the device to a LAN cable. I can establish a connection to the router but not to the internet. Also already tried to switch on and off the static IP address on the device but still nothing. Am I overseeing something here?
Thanks for any advice.
Regards.
Sharky68
Firewall? You may have to give the device permissions on the router. Just a guess.
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #388 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thanks gjtoth for the reply, but as far as I know my Wireless router (TENDA 3G611R) does not have a firewall (but I honestly never thought about it and I wouldn't know how to activate ore disactivate it). Any way I already tried to insert the tablet's MAC adress to the router, but the problem persists :-(
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM   #389 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky68 View Post
Thanks for any advice.
Regards.
Sharky68
Hi,

This is possibly a DNS problem. If your are using DHCP your DNS servers should be set up automatically but it is worth checking for this in the Network Setting page.

If not set copy the setting from your Linux box and all should be well. Failing that you can always use the OpenDNS servers like I do: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.22.

Hope this helps...
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:25 PM   #390 (permalink)

Device(s):

Any chance you are conflicting with something else on the netwrok? You could try static and pick an address way up in the high end and see what happens. Also disconnect your PC so the tab is the only thing on the network and see what happens.
sponsored links
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #391 (permalink)

Device(s):

Cool rooting the flytouch 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wholcomb0001 View Post
Here is where I currently am with rooting the flytouch 3.

The Programs I try to use say that usb debugging must be enabled. The program then takes me to Settings/Applications. At this point, there should be a Developers tab, which there is not. I have installed developers tools, but I cant seem to find a option for usb debugging. You can add a debugging app, which I set the rooting program as in dev tools, but the programs still act as the option needs to be enabled.
Watch this video it shows you how to get around the usb debugging problem by downloading launcher pro!
Also ordered one of these from amazon should be here in the next few days cant wait!

‪How To Root Flytouch 3 Superpad 2: Android 2.2‬‏ - YouTube
Old August 14th, 2011, 05:39 AM   #392 (permalink)

Device(s):

Have ordered ft3 from ******.com, where it was claimed it would arrive between 15 and 25 days.. I ordered a month and a half ago.. What do i do now? The site keep emailing me back, telling me its their responsibility to send me a new one if i dont recieve it soon.
Thanks
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:22 AM   #393 (permalink)

Device(s): 2 x San Francisco 64GB (ZTE Blade), 1 x Galaxy Sii, 1 x Galaxy Tab 10, 1 x Galaxy Note,

Nothing you or we can do, just keep on at them about the delivery date and non-delivery each & every day.
The Following User Says Thank You to lfc4ever For This Useful Post:
baxter61 (August 15th, 2011)
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:59 AM   #394 (permalink)

Device(s):

That is totally un-acceptable.

I try to warn people about buying Flytouch 3 clones but not shipping out or scamming is wrong.

You need to file a dispute / Claim with Paypal ASAP so you can have charges reversed. They are trying to stall.

I read somewhere else that they are selling clones (sawee10, Jpad).

While you thought you may have been saving a few dollars it turns out you may 1) Lose all of your hard earned money 2) receive a sub-par clone.

I have read non-English threads about fox and many others are having the same problem.

Get a refund from paypal and buy from an Authorized Flytouch3 reseller:

Old August 17th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #395 (permalink)

Device(s):

I didnt pay with paypal....
Old August 17th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #396 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter61 View Post
I didnt pay with paypal....
If you paid by Credit Card the Card Issuer should be able to help you if the cost was more than a certain amount.

I don't know where you live but in the UK this is known as 'Section 75 Protection' and means your Card Issuer must protect anything you buy over 100 for free. Essentially if there's a problem with your purchase or the company goes bust you can still get your money back. If it cost less than 100 you can still get some money back with the 'Chargeback Scheme'.
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #397 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Problem with wifi connetion

hi anyone know how to fix my (10.2" Flytouch 3 SUPERPAD 2, ANDROID 2.2 16GB TABLET PC- infotermic) when i want to connect to wifi to watching youtube) sometimes the connection error and i have to wait.....

could everyone help me
Old September 5th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #398 (permalink)

Device(s):

I think this site is very much
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:35 PM   #399 (permalink)

Device(s):

why not open this?
Old September 9th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #400 (permalink)

Device(s):

Newbie here,
Just got my Flytouch 3 from DHGate. Quick 3 day delivery to Australia, and only paid $150 all up.
Fully aware that this is a el cheapo but thats what i was after. The wife is using the Ipad so thought it was time to jump ship to android. Rooted it no problems, still learning a few things, all up though for the price it does the simple things just fine.....

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3