Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3

New Forums: Nexus Player | Nexus 9
test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #201 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeemkhan View Post
Hi,
Thanks for the support acually this is a new FT3 which I purchased it from Pickegg last week and this problem is since unboxing the device, for warrenty claim i have to sent it back to china which is months process and i do not trust this pickegg any more please let me know in detail how change the internal TF and reload Android 2.2 (i mean reinstall OS)

Azeem
There are at least two types of fixings for the case, one has small screws under the 4 round covers on the edge of the case and the other type dont have the screws, check and remove the screws, using a thin plastic strip (I use a guitar plectrum) slip it between the front glass and the side frame, start next to the on/off switch and work your way round until the front is free. BE CAREFUL of the two ribbon cables that connect the screen to the pcb, only open the two halves at the top of the tablet, keep the bottom together. Once you have it open you will have to remove the three (IIRC) screws that hold the pcb to the rear case. Carefully lift the pcb away, watch out for switches and switch covers catching on the case. Locate the internal tf card, slip it out of its holder and fit a new card. Reassemble in reverse order.

Pictures are here ImageShack Album - 18 images

Advertisements
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dart16 For This Useful Post:
azeemkhan (November 21st, 2011)
sponsored links
Old November 21st, 2011, 04:54 AM   #202 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
There are at least two types of fixings for the case, one has small screws under the 4 round covers on the edge of the case and the other type dont have the screws, check and remove the screws, using a thin plastic strip (I use a guitar plectrum) slip it between the front glass and the side frame, start next to the on/off switch and work your way round until the front is free. BE CAREFUL of the two ribbon cables that connect the screen to the pcb, only open the two halves at the top of the tablet, keep the bottom together. Once you have it open you will have to remove the three (IIRC) screws that hold the pcb to the rear case. Carefully lift the pcb away, watch out for switches and switch covers catching on the case. Locate the internal tf card, slip it out of its holder and fit a new card. Reassemble in reverse order.

Pictures are here ImageShack Album - 18 images
Hi,
Thanks for the amazing support,
Please help to reinstall (change) the internal FT(presently it is 4GB) ie i have 8GB micro SD card, please let me know once i replace it with my new 8GB how to reinstall android again.
azeemkhan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2011, 10:22 AM   #203 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeemkhan View Post
Hi,
Thanks for the amazing support,
Please help to reinstall (change) the internal FT(presently it is 4GB) ie i have 8GB micro SD card, please let me know once i replace it with my new 8GB how to reinstall android again.
Download Tims latest firmware from SuperPad2 Flytouch3 Hybrid Tim Rom
Un-compress the two files (firmware2 and firmware-discovery) on a PC, download SDFormatter.exe Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Format your external tf card and copy the two firmware files onto the card. Ensure the copy completes without errors (check the file sizes.) place the tf card in the external slot of your tablet & press the reset button on the rear of the tablet. When the update has finished the tablet should switch itself off. Remove the external tf card and switch the tablet back on.
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dart16 For This Useful Post:
azeemkhan (November 22nd, 2011)
Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM   #204 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
Download Tims latest firmware from SuperPad2 Flytouch3 Hybrid Tim Rom
Un-compress the two files (firmware2 and firmware-discovery) on a PC, download SDFormatter.exe Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Format your external tf card and copy the two firmware files onto the card. Ensure the copy completes without errors (check the file sizes.) place the tf card in the external slot of your tablet & press the reset button on the rear of the tablet. When the update has finished the tablet should switch itself off. Remove the external tf card and switch the tablet back on.
Thanks once again,
So the internal TF card which be replaced does not require any installation before replacing only external card with firmware will do the job ??
azeemkhan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:03 AM   #205 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeemkhan View Post
Thanks once again,
So the internal TF card which be replaced does not require any installation before replacing only external card with firmware will do the job ??
correct.
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2011, 04:30 AM   #206 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi all. My tablet superpad 3 fell off the table and now will not turn on. When you press the power button it starts to vibrate indefinitely and all. What can I do?
kennymccormick is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2011, 04:53 AM   #207 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennymccormick View Post
Hi all. My tablet superpad 3 fell off the table and now will not turn on. When you press the power button it starts to vibrate indefinitely and all. What can I do?
Oh dear!... just check it is charged...after that it depends if it is still under warranty.

You could try restoring it to factory settings, if it is a Disco model, hold the menu and back buttons and then press the on button, this will remove all your apps and rebuild the tablet operating system. - It might work.

There is an outside chance that the internal tf card has been dislodged from its' socket, but opening the FT3 will invalidate any warranty.
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #208 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hello, I have FlyTouch 3 4GB with Android 2.3 who does not start, but I can not find firmware with android 2.3.
Can be used this firmware for my tablet or downgrade is impossible?
iwian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #209 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi Guys i have tried to update my Flytouch 3 but now my tablet sits at the word "Android" with cursor flashing at its side, please help if you can.
Thanks

This is what it said when trying to update.
updating system firmware
creating partition
Memory size:15.9GB
firmware -discovery was extracted wronglyError please retry! auto shutdown after 1 minutes.
jimmyr is offline  
Last edited by jimmyr; December 18th, 2011 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2011, 11:27 AM   #210 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 403
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 69 Times in 65 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyr View Post
Hi Guys i have tried to update my Flytouch 3 but now my tablet sits at the word "Android" with cursor flashing at its side, please help if you can.
Thanks

This is what it said when trying to update.
updating system firmware
creating partition
Memory size:15.9GB
firmware -discovery was extracted wronglyError please retry! auto shutdown after 1 minutes.

I would try downloading another copy of the firmware and start over.
Rabid1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old December 29th, 2011, 04:13 AM   #211 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I need help, I just got the superpad 2 from china and the apps are all chinese. I tried installing from a website and it says its not compatiable because its not from my region. Then when I want to see new app in the android market it only shows chinese ones. How do I fix it to get english apps? So it can be compatible. Is it because of the firmware? Please help /:
lgarcia342 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2011, 05:57 AM   #212 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgarcia342 View Post
I need help, I just got the superpad 2 from china and the apps are all chinese. I tried installing from a website and it says its not compatiable because its not from my region. Then when I want to see new app in the android market it only shows chinese ones. How do I fix it to get english apps? So it can be compatible. Is it because of the firmware? Please help /:
Tried setting the language to English?

press the menu button on the top of the tablet, on the bar that opens along the bottom of the screen select the right most icon, on mine, the language is the tenth selection in the list that is shown, then, when the next screen opens select the top item and then scroll to english.....

If that doesn't work you will probably have to re-flash an english image, to do that you need to know what model you have...menu/settings/about device/model number (menu button/right most icon/last item in the list/third item down the list.)

Know any Chinese people?
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 09:32 AM   #213 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

hello guys,

I'm new on the forum with a superpad III

Numero modele: android tab10
Version d'android: v2.3 2011-09-01(001112)
Version du noyau: 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop#137
Version build: FRF85B

have 2 prbs:
Battery 2hours max...
Wifi prb: I'm connected but impossible to find the page

If you could help me...

TY in advance
menja is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM   #214 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by menja View Post
hello guys,

I'm new on the forum with a superpad III

Numero modele: android tab10
Version d'android: v2.3 2011-09-01(001112)
Version du noyau: 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop#137
Version build: FRF85B

have 2 prbs:
Battery 2hours max...
Wifi prb: I'm connected but impossible to find the page

If you could help me...

TY in advance
Some manufacturers are putting lower capacity batteries in their FT's. Do you know what capacity yours is supposed to have?
Put it on charge with the tablet turned off, leave it overnight...it will be as charged as it is going to get in the morning.
Wifi......you don't by any chance have a d-link router do you?

Try re-booting the router and the tablet. If it still won't work try temporarily disabling the encryption on the router, tell the router to 'forget' the existing connection config for the tablet and set it all up from scratch again without encryption. This will eliminate/ confirm the problem area.

Another possibility is you have an older adsl setup and only have one usable IP address and your main pc is using it......contact your isp for instructions to connect further nodes to your router.
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:22 AM   #215 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
Some manufacturers are putting lower capacity batteries in their FT's. Do you know what capacity yours is supposed to have?
Put it on charge with the tablet turned off, leave it overnight...it will be as charged as it is going to get in the morning.
Wifi......you don't by any chance have a d-link router do you?

Try re-booting the router and the tablet. If it still won't work try temporarily disabling the encryption on the router, tell the router to 'forget' the existing connection config for the tablet and set it all up from scratch again without encryption. This will eliminate/ confirm the problem area.

Another possibility is you have an older adsl setup and only have one usable IP address and your main pc is using it......contact your isp for instructions to connect further nodes to your router.
TY guy!
I will check for the battery.
Regarding the wifi it's strange cause I have 2 laptop connected and it's performing well...
my browser finds sometimes a page but it is not depending the disctance.
menja is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #216 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
Tried setting the language to English?

press the menu button on the top of the tablet, on the bar that opens along the bottom of the screen select the right most icon, on mine, the language is the tenth selection in the list that is shown, then, when the next screen opens select the top item and then scroll to english.....

If that doesn't work you will probably have to re-flash an english image, to do that you need to know what model you have...menu/settings/about device/model number (menu button/right most icon/last item in the list/third item down the list.)

Know any Chinese people?
How do i re-flash? im not a tech expert lol. my language is in english. but the system itself is set up to the region in china i think. what do i do?

Model number is M1006S
Android Version 2.2 2011-11-23 (201112)
Kernel Version: 2.632.9 root@wanhua-desktop #212
Build Number: FRF85B

....what does this mean? thing is i try to download the words with friends app but its not in the market ! why not? and its because it says its not in my region. help me out dart 16
lgarcia342 is offline  
Last edited by lgarcia342; January 6th, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #217 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgarcia342 View Post
How do i re-flash? im not a tech expert lol. my language is in english. but the system itself is set up to the region in china i think. what do i do?

Model number is M1006S
Android Version 2.2 2011-11-23 (201112)
Kernel Version: 2.632.9 root@wanhua-desktop #212
Build Number: FRF85B

....what does this mean? thing is i try to download the words with friends app but its not in the market ! why not? and its because it says its not in my region. help me out dart 16
I can't help much I'm afraid. The model number you quote is a new one on me. It may be a chinese version of one of the ones we in Europe/USA are more familiar with, but without definite knowledge flashing one of of them would be risky.
If its one of THESE then it is a Flytouch 6 with an A8 cortex cpu, also sold as Flytouch 5 by ************ (iBex brand) and you will find support for them on apad.tv forum.
The reason why you will not find many apps in 'Market' is because Google have not authorised these Flytouch tablets....there are a few workarounds...but no fixes AFAIK
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #218 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Another Newbie In Need Of Advice!!!!!?????!!!!!

wrong section. sorry
jord1987swin is offline  
Last edited by jord1987swin; January 11th, 2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: placed in wrong section. now moving it
Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #219 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 33
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I just ordered my flypad and have yet to recieve it so I don't know who made it, the build etc. One question though. If I were to try an update, would it make sense to take out the original internal card and put it away and use 2 new cards to update?

My common sense says that if the update did not take, I could just reinstallm the original card and it should boot the original system it acame with - Does this sound right?
bduemig is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2012, 04:00 AM   #220 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bduemig View Post
I just ordered my flypad and have yet to recieve it so I don't know who made it, the build etc. One question though. If I were to try an update, would it make sense to take out the original internal card and put it away and use 2 new cards to update?

My common sense says that if the update did not take, I could just reinstallm the original card and it should boot the original system it acame with - Does this sound right?
Yes...with two provisos -

1/ NEVER flash a bootloader file. The bootloader is not kept on the internal tf card. These files are called 'bootloader-discovery' or 'u-boot-nand.bin' or any file with the word 'boot' in it!

2/ opening the tablet to change the tf card will invalidate your warranty so make sure it works fully before opening it up and open it carefully!
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old January 20th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #221 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Chrisnol
Default

as your good with this system can you help me?

i have a SuperPad 3/ Flytouch 3 stuck on logo screen


I factory reset my ft3 today and after that every time I try to go and boot up, my screen gets stuck on the green Android logo screen. Did not pass that screen to the linux penguin

I have tried everything that I can think of in order to get it where it is not stuck, and yet nothing will work.
I tried the reset button, I tried to reboot, I tried to factory reset again, I tried firmware tim6a and no luck!
Please help me ): the system info:

My Flyoutch 3 stats:
Version: Unknown [Sorry, I donít know how to check it.]
Model No: Disco10
Android version: 2.2-20110803
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9 zjd@dtlinuxserver #34
Build No: FRF85B
its a 5v not a 9v
Chrisnol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 07:23 PM   #222 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Read Google Hong Kong map requires what to install US; can't find where or how. TIA. da mopper
dd4mopup is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #223 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd4mopup View Post
Read Google Hong Kong map requires what to install US; can't find where or how. TIA. da mopper
With Google Maps you must have a working internet connection in order for the software to download a map of your location. If you don't have internet when the GPS gets a fix then I think it just displays a blank screen so I think your problem is likely to be your GPS isn't getting a fix....so.....

Download GPS Test
Fit the external gps antenna
take the tablet outside with a clear view of the sky
go to menu/settings/ location & security/ select 'use GPS satellites'
start GPS Test
watch for satellite signals

If you don't see any signals either your external antenna, GPS module inside your tablet,the gps antenna connector or the internal antenna wiring is faulty, you can inspect the wiring and try a different external antenna.

If you do see some signals they have to be above strength 20 to be of any use, if they are not above 20 try moving your location to get a better view of the sky. After you have been receiving 3 signals for about 2 minutes you should have a lock and your location will be shown on the map display, if not, leave it for 20 minutes. If it still doesn't work after 20 minutes report back with your findings...
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:36 AM   #224 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisnol View Post
as your good with this system can you help me?

i have a SuperPad 3/ Flytouch 3 stuck on logo screen


I factory reset my ft3 today and after that every time I try to go and boot up, my screen gets stuck on the green Android logo screen. Did not pass that screen to the linux penguin

I have tried everything that I can think of in order to get it where it is not stuck, and yet nothing will work.
I tried the reset button, I tried to reboot, I tried to factory reset again, I tried firmware tim6a and no luck!
Please help me ): the system info:

My Flyoutch 3 stats:
Version: Unknown [Sorry, I donít know how to check it.]
Model No: Disco10
Android version: 2.2-20110803
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9 zjd@dtlinuxserver #34
Build No: FRF85B
its a 5v not a 9v
What does the error say when you try flashing tims firmware?
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:50 AM   #225 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default tab 101f

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoalberto View Post
So why do they advertise and not as 1ghz 800mhz. Does my product is fake? I can not install any 3D game on this machine. Can you help me in other problems I mentioned? As for colored flash video in the browser, to increase the volume of external speakers - very low volume, improving battery life and screen brightness? Is there a firmware update to solve these problems? But that is a sure, safe and will not give problem on my machine. How do I find my firmeware?
Hy, Brunoalberto, I have the same tablet and the same problems, Have you found the firmware ?? and could you update it?
thanks
erkoloko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:51 AM   #226 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoalberto View Post
These are my system information:
Model Number;
Disco
Android version
Android2.2-20110302
Baseband Version:
Unknown
Kernel Version
2.6.32.9zhjun@zhjun-desktop #2
Build number
FRF85B
bruno I have the same system information,
Have you found the firmware??
erkoloko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #227 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

@dart16, would you be able to re-upload GPS test, now that multiupload has closed?
thanks!
k.
kashmiri is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #228 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

No problem..I can't remember which one I used

GPS Test V2.3

or

GPS Test
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #229 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Model : DK1032

Hi Guys,

I flashed firmware to my SuperPad III model DK1032. It started to vibrate and I turned it off as instructed in the instructions. When I turn it on it just keeps on virbrating and sits on the android screen. I left it for 10 to 20 minutes with no change. Any ideas?

Superpad III
Model : DK1032
Android : 2.3.3
Kernel : 2.6.35.7-infoTM
rebel25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #230 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy Unable to startup

I boght this tablette
10.2" Flytouch 3 4GB Android 2.2 PC Tablet eReader WiFi GPS HDMI 1.3MP Camera
Product Identifiers
Brand Flytouch
Model III
MPN eBay_FLTIIINA4SLVBLKUK
Carrier Unlocked

Key Features
Type Tablet PC
Display Size 10in (25.4 cm)
Hard Drive Capacity 4 GB
Operating System Android 2.2

When power is turned on only a white screen appears ...
and i am unable to reset the tablette either....
Please help me !!! I pay 150$ with this and no work ...
mcangel000 is offline  
Last edited by mcangel000; February 28th, 2012 at 02:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 29th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #231 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hey i bought this tablet (Superpad i7 Flytouch ARM11 super slim 1.0GHz CPU Fastest engine Tablet PC) but from amazon.com and im having problems with the firmware .its specifications are
First the booting is too long sometimes it won't boot at all so I have to reset ,second every time it turns off it resets by it self and cant conecet wifi give me a frimware for this model or the recovery image so I can fix it..thanks

Model Number752
Android version:2.3.3
Kernel Version:2.6.35.7-InfoTM
android@androidbuilder #9
Build Number:
MZ-Android:Build Number= GRI40,Version=V1.7_U709_1.0_8188,Date=2011-10-28/13:31:22

I don't know much about android so I wrote you everything I got about the device I need a compatible firmware which can make this tablet work good,here are the product details:
Operating System:Google android 2.2 Keyboard: Touch Screen Display Technology:Resistive touch screen Screen Size: 7 inch,480*800 CPU Type: A8 cortex CPU Manufacturer: Infotmic CPU Model: IMAPX200 CPU Speed :1GHz RAM /Cache:128KB RAM : 512MB Hard Drive Type:NAND FAST FLASH Hard Drive: 4GB PCMCIA Expansion T-FLASH(Support 16G MAX) Camera: 1.3MP HDMI:1080P 3G modem:3G modems required G-Sensor: Four way Audio:Built in stereo speakers/Built in Microphone Software: Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/MSN/Android market/Skype/Calculator/Google Mail/Google maps/iReader/Quick Office Language: Multi-language support Battery Type: Li-on battery , 3400 mHA Battery / Run Time: About 2H Power Device Type:AC Adapter Voltage required:100/240V Color: Silver Item Dimensions/ W*D*H 12.5*20*0.9CM Shipping Dimensions/ W*D*H: 26.5*6*16CM Net Weight: 350G Ports: 2 x Mini USB 1 x HDMI port 1 x Micro Sd Card slot 1 x DC jack 1 x Earphone jack Wireless WIFI Wireless Protocol 802.11 b/g Video AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/DAT(VCD format)/VOB(DVD format)/PMP/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP/MPG Audio FLAC/APE/WAV Picture JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF Ebook WORD/EXCEL/PPT/PDF/TXT/CHM/HTML Accessories 1 x charger 1 x usb cable 1 x i7 tablet pc 1 x User manual
maverickfm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #232 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 7
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default how to get the install to start?

I have tried to install this and other firmware on my flytouch III tablet, copied the files to the root dir of the TF card, inserted card, restarted.... it just boots normally into the existing (bug filled crashy) OS install. It is currently on 2.2 I have also tried restarting and holding down the on button + minus, and various other combinations suggested on various forums and by the supplier of the tablet, - and no matter what I do, I get the same result (or lack thereof)

at this stage even bricking the thing would at least be some progress!

does anyone have any suggestions to help me force the thing to run the firmware update or diagnose why it isnt? when its booted into its currently installed firmware, I can browse the tf card and see the files on it in the root dir. I tried to double click on them but got an unknown file error (assume that it has to boot from them to work).
I have tried more than one tf card, i have formatted the cards first, and nothing has helped.
kimmyh51 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #233 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 7
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i have noticed other people talking about lancher apps - do i need something or is there soemthing I can get (not off the market) that i can install to try and make the thing run the firmware?
kimmyh51 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #234 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

@rebel25... the most likely reason is you have flashed the wrong firmware for your model tablet. You should be looking for firmware specifically for the DK1032. Other firmware *may* work, but DO NOT flash any file with 'boot' or 'bootloader' in the title unless it is specifically for your model.
Try this thread model number: DK1031 - SlateDroid.com

@mcangel000 As you don't know the model number of your tablet (model III is not correct, it is a flytouch III but your model number is not quoted) you should contact the seller and ask for an RMA number so you can send it back as faulty. Doing anything else will invalidate the warranty and you will probably end up with a non-functioning brick and no chance of a refund.

@kimmyh51 what is the model number of your tablet?. (menu/settings/about device/model number) Only Disco or Disco10 models can be updated this way.
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #235 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default superpad3

I have boot looped my sp3(thats what I thik I have).Most everything I have tried works like the rest of these.Also have same problems as others.I believe this came after P041 model,have compared to some from other forums and that is there opinion also.Bought 2,other still untouched.And have run across 2 others with this same device in other forums.Nothing available for this device yet is what am told.I was unable to root with z4root,had to use gingerbreak.Have iuw burner,made male to male usb and can establish com with laptop when holding menu an power button combo,pc recognises tab,tab says comuncating with pc and iuw green.
About device reports ht001 but everything else says m799ca(build prop file) and this model discontinued is notated!10" with 1 tf slot instead of 2,all other slots/ports similar to these tabs.1024x600 display multitouch support but single touch only.No firmware #'s in corner of screen like others,red light when charging and green light when on.9 volt charger.
Infotmic Imapx 210
Motherboard WWE10-6-2-V2.0
DK1031L-2011.11.02
Fingerprint:infotmic/m799ca/m799ca:2.3.3/gri40
Have had apart has 8gb card inside an upgradeable to 16gb,512 mb ram.
I am trying to fix boot loop issue.If I have no other option but to reflash will something available in this forum help?Will have apart again this weekend,member from another forum wants a copy of contents of internal card,has issue with his but not sure why he wants this?.If anything of use can copy and upload.
Please feel free to offer any help or suggestions,lol
My apologies if I have posted in wrong thread.
Thanks for any help
automechcanic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2012, 04:02 PM   #236 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Argentina
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Flytouch III Superpad

I'm new to this forum. As @kimmyh51 described it, when I tried to upload Tim's new firmware following rigurosely step by step the instructions, nothing would happen. In my case, despite the fact that I can browse the microSD card, I'm unable to move to the SD card any newly installed programs
Model Number: Android Tab 10
Android version: V2.3 2011-11-21 (01112)
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9
Buid number: FRF85B
sopepe is offline  
Last edited by sopepe; April 21st, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #237 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Argentina
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default More about Flytouch III Superpad

Hi everybody. Since only the model Disco 10 can be flashed with Tim6 using a microSD memory card, can anyone tell me (teach me) how to flash my pad?????
Model Number: Android Tab 10
Android version: V2.3 2011-11-21 (01112)
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9
Buid number: FRF85B
Thanks
sopepe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #238 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 632
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 107 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopepe View Post
Hi everybody. Since only the model Disco 10 can be flashed with Tim6 using a microSD memory card, can anyone tell me (teach me) how to flash my pad?????
Model Number: Android Tab 10
Android version: V2.3 2011-11-21 (01112)
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9
Buid number: FRF85B
Thanks
I suggest you start reading HERE
dart16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #239 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeemkhan View Post
Hi,
Thanks for the amazing support,
Please help to reinstall (change) the internal FT(presently it is 4GB) ie i have 8GB micro SD card, please let me know once i replace it with my new 8GB how to reinstall android again.

SallyAnne Hi,
My Flytouch would not save anything. A friend of mine replaced the internal SD card and it is now fine. Note the SD card was underneath the Motherboard, so that had to be removed as well. My main grudge is that the Tablet is not recognised by Google, which I think is really bad, as it is actually run by Google, but is not listed as accessible. I want to use "Draw Something", but it is not listed in my Apps, so I cannot get it. Poor show, I think.
sallyanne is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #240 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerhawk View Post
the problem in my device is when i install something OR uninstall something, when i restart my device all the things i installed are NOT THERE. and things i uninstalled are still there ready to work. its like my device was deep freezed! whenever i save things on it, after a restart, all the things i saved, installed, uninstalled and even my game stats are not save.. so i need to redo it again..

i already tried to factory reset it by pressing the power button plus menu button, but its just doing a recovery process, which still doesn't help. before i used those buttons to factory reset my device. now its not functioning.

another thing i did to try to fix it, i tried to upgrade its firmware to 20110712_Tim5a, but after a successful upgrade.. when i removed the microSD card and turn-on the device. holy F*ck my device is still back to its freaking state like NOTHING HAPPEN..


PLEASE HELP GUYS..
I bought a FT3 from the carboot for 25 quid. I had EXACTLY this problem. I read somewhere that the FT3 has an internal micro sd card as ints memory so I took it apart and replaced the 16gb memory card. Works perfectly now!!!!
I analysed the sd card with a partition manager and there are SEVEN partitions on the card!!!!! and none of them can be deleted or contents hanged in any way.

I also have another problem in that the touchscreen works but is VERY unresponsive to my fingers. It works a lot better with the stylus but even then the responsiveness is not as good as Id expect a tablet should be.

Anyon got any ideas on this touchscreen issue?
Jurdz is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.