Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

View Poll Results: Do you own a SuperPad III?
Yes 194 63.82%
No 15 4.93%
I'm not sure, but it came in a SuperPad III box. 95 31.25%
Voters: 304. You may not vote on this poll

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 19th, 2011, 05:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Arrow SuperPad III's

Who here has a SuperPad III (really a SuperPad 2, FlyTouch 3, branded as a SuperPad III, well came in a SuperPad 3 box)?

I do.

smorgan19 is offline  
Last edited by smorgan19; April 19th, 2011 at 06:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smorgan19 For This Useful Post:
mrbil (April 19th, 2011), Roidz99 (April 28th, 2011)
sponsored links
Old April 19th, 2011, 06:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 946
 
Device(s): Motorola Droid Bionic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 268
Thanked 149 Times in 118 Posts
Default

Why is this in the News section?
Vehtemas is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vehtemas For This Useful Post:
smorgan19 (April 19th, 2011)
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vehtemas View Post
Why is this in the News section?
I believe the thread say Android News and "Talk". If the topic thread doesn't apply to you, I wouldn't worry about bothering reply to it. If the topic does apply to you then feel free. If you have a better place for the thread/poll i'm open to suggestions.

Cheers.
smorgan19 is offline  
Last edited by smorgan19; April 19th, 2011 at 07:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorgan19 View Post
Who here has a SuperPad III (really a SuperPad 2, FlyTouch 3, branded as a SuperPad III, well came in a SuperPad 3 box)?

I do.

Ok.. HOW DO YOU KNOW it's a FLYTOUCH 3 ?? because I have the same thing . says SuperPAD III on it. and everything I check for specs etc. are VERY SIMPILER .. but i'm NOT totally convinced it's a Flytouch 3 .. I haven't really seen much on the SuperPAD III anywhere. 10.2" x220 512k and up to 32GB with external SD Card (1 slot ) USB . and HDMI port etc..
Does anyone know what this really is?

thanks
compubyte
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texsiz
Posts: 11
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I have one. There is no "recovery" menu just goes straight back to original rom, os and apps.

battery charge light is green only (and small - bit dim)

Tablet works good. Much better than superpad 2. Will send stats. Was able to root it. Need something like 'Rom Manager'. I don't want to brick another tab.

I'm getting stats, will post briefly.
mrbil is offline  
Last edited by mrbil; April 19th, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texsiz
Posts: 11
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

here are stats for my SuperPAD III

Model= disco
Android2.2-20110316
Baseband= Unknown
Kernel= 2.6.32.9 zjd@dtlinuxserver #34
build number= FRF85B

"Android System" app stats;
Internal Memory= Max: 938.66MB
RAM= 372MB Free: 158MB
Device: wwe10

Fingerprint:
generic/wwe10/wwe10/:2.2/FRF85B/eng.flyrea.20110316.112313:user/test-keys

Processor ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
BogoMIPS 791.34

I would really like to know more about this tab like, what is it? How to Nandroid, and such.

Heard somewhere there might be a moded clockwork recovery in the works for flytouch III. That would be great(!) if it will work on this tablet.

smorgan19: Thanks for starting this thread. I hope there some owners of this device who haven't given up on googling for info.

Thank You 'androidforums' for the vote thing at top of thread.

Would like a rom or hack to get this thing to do normal recovery menu. Yes, , , hmmm.
mrbil is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrbil For This Useful Post:
smorgan19 (April 20th, 2011)
Old April 20th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Sad to say I have one of these. It says Superpad III on the box.

1. GSensors don't work properly for some games appear reversed. Labyrinth + Raging Thunder.

2. 3G dongle Huawei E1550 does not work.

Has a yellowish green charging light. My charger got knocked out on the first day but I had a spare one for some other device that worked. The seller did not send me a earpiece.

Anyone with the same problem or no problem with the Gsensor?
hhan123 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Smile

I think they're good value for money with Tim's 3a custom ROM installed everything seems stable and working.

The G-Sensor issue could be something to do with the firmware ROM, tim's looking at fixing it in further releases of his custom ROMs.

Tim's latest custom ROMs can be downloaded from here: Hybrid ROM (rooted))
and i highly recommend 3a! Check out the ChangeLog from the link above to see what issues there currently are that Tim is working to fix in upcoming ROMs.

Thanks MrBill for the stats.

From what i've read only the Huawei E1750 is currently supported with the Official firmware. But you can check out what's currently tested working here: 3G dongle compatibility I'm sure with tim's custom ROMs he'll be adding more drivers to support 3G dongles in the very near future.
smorgan19 is offline  
Last edited by smorgan19; April 20th, 2011 at 04:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 04:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vienna, AUSTRIA
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbil View Post
here are stats for my SuperPAD III

Model= disco
Android2.2-20110316
Baseband= Unknown
Kernel= 2.6.32.9 zjd@dtlinuxserver #34
build number= FRF85B

"Android System" app stats;
Internal Memory= Max: 938.66MB
RAM= 372MB Free: 158MB
Device: wwe10

Fingerprint:
generic/wwe10/wwe10/:2.2/FRF85B/eng.flyrea.20110316.112313:user/test-keys

Processor ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
BogoMIPS 791.34
I have the same flytouch, the only difference is the date of the Android 2.2. As you can see on the attached picture mine is 20110302. Is it possible to update it somehow?
Right now I have Tim 2e firmware, is it makes sense to put the 3a?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-4-20-10-18-3.jpg (121.8 KB, 136 views)
xerox77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xerox77 For This Useful Post:
mrbil (April 21st, 2011)
Old April 20th, 2011, 04:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Yes 3a is a lot more stable than 2e. I had used 2e for a while but 3a is a lot faster and more repsonsive with loads of improvements.

Cheers,

Shane
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 20th, 2011, 04:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerox77 View Post
I have the same flytouch, the only difference is the date of the Android 2.2. As you can see on the attached picture mine is 20110302. Is it possible to update it somehow?
Right now I have Tim 2e firmware, is it makes sense to put the 3a?
My device stats are exactly the same as yours except instead of #29 i have #34...
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vienna, AUSTRIA
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Yes, maybe twins

Just updated to 3a, we will see how it works. The update went fine, the system looks smooth for the first shot.
And now already I have the 20110316 as well
xerox77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 05:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhan123 View Post
Sad to say I have one of these. It says Superpad III on the box.

1. GSensors don't work properly for some games appear reversed. Labyrinth + Raging Thunder.

2. 3G dongle Huawei E1550 does not work.

Has a yellowish green charging light. My charger got knocked out on the first day but I had a spare one for some other device that worked. The seller did not send me a earpiece.

Anyone with the same problem or no problem with the Gsensor?

Well I had problems the first 3 or 4 days.. TILL I actually figured out how to run the darn there. etc.. hand to put LaucherPro on it for starters.. and figure out the green LED cuz it goes against what the manual says.. But I can't tell if this is a flytouch3 or an epad or a apad? I mean all the box said was SuperPAD III .. I did download ANDROID SYSTEM INFO .. and that program told me More than I needed to know about the device LOL . .but still not sure which way to ROOT THIS?? I don't want to hose the entire thing running the wrong ROOT program on it?
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 06:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerox77 View Post
Yes, maybe twins

Just updated to 3a, we will see how it works. The update went fine, the system looks smooth for the first shot.
And now already I have the 20110316 as well
Cool, if you have any issues just post them and i'm sure someone will be able to assist, if not i will.
smorgan19 is offline  
Last edited by smorgan19; April 20th, 2011 at 07:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2011, 06:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compubyte View Post
Well I had problems the first 3 or 4 days.. TILL I actually figured out how to run the darn there. etc.. hand to put LaucherPro on it for starters.. and figure out the green LED cuz it goes against what the manual says.. But I can't tell if this is a flytouch3 or an epad or a apad? I mean all the box said was SuperPAD III .. I did download ANDROID SYSTEM INFO .. and that program told me More than I needed to know about the device LOL . .but still not sure which way to ROOT THIS?? I don't want to hose the entire thing running the wrong ROOT program on it?
It is really a SuperPad 2, FlyTouch 3 (APad, just because it's a clone or fake with the same exact hardware doesn't mean we're different. With a green charging LED. Same as mine and many others. And i'm definately in no ways or means in promoting fake SuperPad 2's). It's just unfortunate that many of us didn't know better, nor was there any information on any forums to help us identify a real SuperPad 2 from a fake or clone. However i think it's important for all that we support all users that have purchased Android SuperPads fake or not, rather than only supporting ppl that have purchased legitimate ones.

You can install z4root on it to root your device. Or you can install the latest tim 3a ROM which is already pre-rooted. Just be sure to back up all your apps and data first using titanium backup or the pro version.

P.S. I don't read manuals much as i work in IT and like to figure things out for myself by trial and error. But i can understand using Android System Info and it being a bit overwhelming as some of the terminology is quite out there unless you know a bit about IT.

For a video on how to root your SuperPad see here: YouTube - How To Root Flytouch 3 Superpad 2: Android 2.2
You will need to install LauncherPro tho if you don't already have it installed.

Shane
smorgan19 is offline  
Last edited by smorgan19; April 20th, 2011 at 07:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smorgan19 For This Useful Post:
kenewto (May 22nd, 2011), mrbil (April 21st, 2011)
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #16 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

My SuperPad III has only one TF Card slot and i can assure everyone it's running Android 2.2 (Froyo). Also my GPS works fine on my SuperPad 3. Tested using CoPilot Live 8. The battery i get about 6hrs out of it. Haven't opened it up yet to check the battery but once i get my 2x 32gb MicroSD cards in the mail, i'll let you know if it's 6400mah. G-Sensor works fine for me no issues there except in a few game were the axis is reversed but this should be fixed in up coming custom firmware ROMs.
Forgot to mention, no WiFi issues using TIM's 3a ROM.
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2011, 04:43 AM   #17 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Yes it would be nice if this information was available to users before they made their purchase. Who's to know if they can't find the information? Hopefully with this thread users are able to make an informed decision. Thanks for the info forthedroid.
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2011, 02:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texsiz
Posts: 11
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Thanks everyone for your input. This this all very helpful. And is proving more and more effective.

Compubyte: The video posted by 'smorgan19' on how to root is very good and has acquired some acclaim for it's quality. ONE NOTE: I (and others) had trouble scrolling down to "development" in the video. I solved this by just plugging in a USB mouse with wheel. If the tablet is booted up just plug in mouse and it works, scrolling long list can be more sensitive.

ALSO it seems that the 3a (and other?) roms and or upgrades(?) are pre rooted? Need clarification on this.

xerox77: Since I have few (if any) of the problems mentioned on my SuperPaD 3 I am recultant to upgrade at this time. I have heard of one higher than 0316 for the flytouch III and wonder if it will work on spad III/3.
mrbil is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2011, 04:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compubyte View Post
Well I had problems the first 3 or 4 days.. TILL I actually figured out how to run the darn there. etc.. hand to put LaucherPro on it for starters.. and figure out the green LED cuz it goes against what the manual says.. But I can't tell if this is a flytouch3 or an epad or a apad? I mean all the box said was SuperPAD III .. I did download ANDROID SYSTEM INFO .. and that program told me More than I needed to know about the device LOL . .but still not sure which way to ROOT THIS?? I don't want to hose the entire thing running the wrong ROOT program on it?
I think we are in the same boat my friend .. I think we have the same system .. it came in a white box and just says SuperPAD III on it.. but from what I CAN TELL it appears to be the latest Flytouch 3 .. But I would like to ROOT this baby. just don't know what the hell to use? LOL
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2011, 04:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorgan19 View Post
It is really a SuperPad 2, FlyTouch 3 (APad, just because it's a clone or fake with the same exact hardware doesn't mean we're different. With a green charging LED. Same as mine and many others. And i'm definately in no ways or means in promoting fake SuperPad 2's). It's just unfortunate that many of us didn't know better, nor was there any information on any forums to help us identify a real SuperPad 2 from a fake or clone. However i think it's important for all that we support all users that have purchased Android SuperPads fake or not, rather than only supporting ppl that have purchased legitimate ones.

You can install z4root on it to root your device. Or you can install the latest tim 3a ROM which is already pre-rooted. Just be sure to back up all your apps and data first using titanium backup or the pro version.

P.S. I don't read manuals much as i work in IT and like to figure things out for myself by trial and error. But i can understand using Android System Info and it being a bit overwhelming as some of the terminology is quite out there unless you know a bit about IT.

For a video on how to root your SuperPad see here: YouTube - How To Root Flytouch 3 Superpad 2: Android 2.2
You will need to install LauncherPro tho if you don't already have it installed.

Shane
Hey .. thanks Shane .. Yes I too am in IT .. and don't do manuals LOL .. have been doing this stuff for about 28 years.. I've rooted a few cellphones .. hack a few computers .. etc.. but haven't played with one of these before .. not an issue to do it. just more of an issue to make sure i'm using the Right one!! and with so little info on these I'm kinda waiting to see who finds out what LOL .. thanks for the info.. which do you recommend as the easiest to use/do ? Z4ROOT or TIM 3a ROM ?
Thanks
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 21st, 2011, 06:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Smile

The Tim 3a ROM does come pre-rooted, so no need to use Z4Root. Also in using the Tim 3a ROM you also get all the improvements Tim has made, speed, responsiveness etc...

The FlyTouch 3 Roms are compatible with your SuperPad 3's i can verify that.
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smorgan19 For This Useful Post:
mrbil (April 22nd, 2011)
Old April 21st, 2011, 11:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vienna, AUSTRIA
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default

i have one more spare 8Gb SDHC card and just wondering is it worth to try replace the internal card or not? anyone with experience on this matter?
it could be tricky or just the dismounting and copiing the content from the existing card to the new one?
xerox77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vienna, AUSTRIA
Posts: 14
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Anyone could explain the figures on the screenshot? I have in my flytouch 4GB internal + 4GB external memory. In case of internal memory upgrade wich number should increase theoreticaly?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-4-22-13-15-5.jpg (231.8 KB, 93 views)
xerox77 is offline  
Last edited by xerox77; April 22nd, 2011 at 06:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorgan19 View Post
The Tim 3a ROM does come pre-rooted, so no need to use Z4Root. Also in using the Tim 3a ROM you also get all the improvements Tim has made, speed, responsiveness etc...

The FlyTouch 3 Roms are compatible with your SuperPad 3's i can verify that.
Are you telling me the Tim 3a ROM is better than the Z4Root?? darn .. I just finished rooting with Z4Root and was logging on here to thank someone and let all know it worked flawlessly on the SuperPAD III . white box from china ..

BTW NO ISSUES at all with this thing. gsensors or wifi or anything .. (Knock on wood) . Paid $180.00 for it including shipping .. Android 2.2 1 TF slot . etc. did take me 3 - 4 days to figure it all out on how it works. but it's a GREAT MACHINE and works wonderfully !!!

SO should I go to TIM 3a in order to get a brighter screen etc??

compu
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 03:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texsiz
Posts: 11
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

xerox77: the graph in your picture; the one to the left under 'battery' is the 'on-board' storage. If you replace the 4GB chip/card in your tab this is the on that will change.

HOWEVER; There may be some format and partitioning needed, can't say for sure today but I have seen it discussed elsewhere.
mrbil is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrbil For This Useful Post:
xerox77 (April 22nd, 2011)
Old April 22nd, 2011, 03:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texsiz
Posts: 11
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

A word about hardware specs. With most computers, PCs, Laptops, and such the hardware specs are the most important information in determining what will run and what can be installed (modified / tweaked and such). AS far as I know this is the bottom line in all computer related everything.

So the conclusion is that it will be a good day when we understand all and every hardware spec about these tablets, flytouch 2/3, superpad all, and all the other variations of this class of device.

This is what I ultimately hope for. Each machine is identified by ALL of it's hardware. I don't expect to see this data very eaisly obtained at this time but I believe there are those who know or can. When this informatioin is made RELIABLE, and CLEARLY and ACCURATELY available then it's a wide open world just like a PC.

That information could actually make these low cost tablets even more popular!?

mrbil

smorgan19; thanks for the info on ROMs
"The FlyTouch 3 Roms are compatible with your SuperPad 3's i can verify that."
and for the clear statment that this is verified. Another thankyouforyou.
mrbil is offline  
Last edited by mrbil; April 22nd, 2011 at 03:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 04:20 PM   #27 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default NO Laucher .

Okay I did SOMETHING to my andorid SuperpAD3 ..
i ROOTED IT today. worked fine . etc. but I was playing around with it. ya I know. .my own fault LOL.

Here's my delemia ..
it powers up.. but I have NO LAUCHER.. the top bar is there with the time. etc. little house in the upper left corner. I can press it and it says recent documents.. I can press the Speaker button it comes up with the volume meter.. etc. BUT I have NO icons on the desktop so to speak. nothing shows up there. for a Laucher. STOCK ONE or LAUCHER PRO ? it's responsive .. so to speak. but I can't do anything?? Odd. any ideas??

When I reboot the device it goes through it's stuff and comes up Locked .. menu bar up top and in big letters the TIME on the left.. when I slide the UNLOCK key upwards. it unlocks the time goes away. and I have a black screen (can't tell if it's my background which I set to black?) or the machine going to black? and like I said THE MENU is up top. and are responsive but hitting home just gives an infotm error msg of force close or wait ..

thanks
Compu

UPDATE: ignore the update that I fixed it with the Powerbutton / Menu / Backbutton .. cuz that only PARLY worked. ONLY Different Now is that when it went into recovery mode and came back up it had the orignal blue sky mountains background on it with the time changed to Military time and wrong time .. SO I got on here to post a fix I found incase someone else needed it. BUT .. after I ulock it. I get the black background again with No icons .. BTW side note. when I DO power it down (this was before and after the recovery mode) .. when I hit the slider to Power Down. I do see a blurry desktop standard version icons on the bottom.
Compubyte is offline  
Last edited by Compubyte; April 22nd, 2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: FOUND ANSWER .. Back Button . MENU and HOME on bootup brought it into recovery mode and reset the machine ..
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texsiz
Posts: 11
 
Device(s): flytouch 3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Compubyte:

Sorry to hear about your problems. Perhaps someone can help. Hope so.

It might help if you stated as close as possible how you went about rooting and what software(s) you used.

If someone can tackle this they may want to know exactly what you did to ROOT it.
mrbil is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 07:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compubyte View Post
Are you telling me the Tim 3a ROM is better than the Z4Root?? darn .. I just finished rooting with Z4Root and was logging on here to thank someone and let all know it worked flawlessly on the SuperPAD III . white box from china ..

BTW NO ISSUES at all with this thing. gsensors or wifi or anything .. (Knock on wood) . Paid $180.00 for it including shipping .. Android 2.2 1 TF slot . etc. did take me 3 - 4 days to figure it all out on how it works. but it's a GREAT MACHINE and works wonderfully !!!

SO should I go to TIM 3a in order to get a brighter screen etc??

compu
Yes Tim 3a has brighter screen, louder sound etc... Also Z4Root is just a utility to root the device (grant super user privelges). Where as Tim3a is a whole new operating system (android 2.2) that is already pre-rooted and comes with loads of improvements. So much better than the stock on when it arrives.
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 07:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compubyte View Post
Okay I did SOMETHING to my andorid SuperpAD3 ..
i ROOTED IT today. worked fine . etc. but I was playing around with it. ya I know. .my own fault LOL.

Here's my delemia ..
it powers up.. but I have NO LAUCHER.. the top bar is there with the time. etc. little house in the upper left corner. I can press it and it says recent documents.. I can press the Speaker button it comes up with the volume meter.. etc. BUT I have NO icons on the desktop so to speak. nothing shows up there. for a Laucher. STOCK ONE or LAUCHER PRO ? it's responsive .. so to speak. but I can't do anything?? Odd. any ideas??

When I reboot the device it goes through it's stuff and comes up Locked .. menu bar up top and in big letters the TIME on the left.. when I slide the UNLOCK key upwards. it unlocks the time goes away. and I have a black screen (can't tell if it's my background which I set to black?) or the machine going to black? and like I said THE MENU is up top. and are responsive but hitting home just gives an infotm error msg of force close or wait ..

thanks
Compu

UPDATE: ignore the update that I fixed it with the Powerbutton / Menu / Backbutton .. cuz that only PARLY worked. ONLY Different Now is that when it went into recovery mode and came back up it had the orignal blue sky mountains background on it with the time changed to Military time and wrong time .. SO I got on here to post a fix I found incase someone else needed it. BUT .. after I ulock it. I get the black background again with No icons .. BTW side note. when I DO power it down (this was before and after the recovery mode) .. when I hit the slider to Power Down. I do see a blurry desktop standard version icons on the bottom.
That sounds weird. I'd try updating to Tim3a and then see if the problem persists. Which ROM are you using now? Or is it just as it arrived but you may have rooted it?

Cheers.
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:36 AM   #31 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorgan19 View Post
That sounds weird. I'd try updating to Tim3a and then see if the problem persists. Which ROM are you using now? Or is it just as it arrived but you may have rooted it?

Cheers.
Yeah standard Rom . I followed the video in this threat.. using Z4ROOT . I'd like to try TIM 3a ROM now . .but can't. cuz I have no way of getting this thing to work all the way? Unless Tim3aRom runs off of a SD Card on bootup?..

Any Ideas would be great guys.. ( wife ain't to happy I hosed her new Tablet ) .. Geez I certainly hope there's a way around this? I know some folks boot from the SD TF CARD.

I was using LaucherPro .. but it would force close ever so often. so I think I went back to the standard STOCK Theme and it force closed a few times. but after I REBOOTED the machine.. well it just partly comes up. MUST BE SOME WAY AROUND this? its not like it's DEAD .. it's just NO Laucher to run??
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 08:18 AM   #32 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compubyte View Post
Yeah standard Rom . I followed the video in this threat.. using Z4ROOT . I'd like to try TIM 3a ROM now . .but can't. cuz I have no way of getting this thing to work all the way? Unless Tim3aRom runs off of a SD Card on bootup?..

Any Ideas would be great guys.. ( wife ain't to happy I hosed her new Tablet ) .. Geez I certainly hope there's a way around this? I know some folks boot from the SD TF CARD.

I was using LaucherPro .. but it would force close ever so often. so I think I went back to the standard STOCK Theme and it force closed a few times. but after I REBOOTED the machine.. well it just partly comes up. MUST BE SOME WAY AROUND this? its not like it's DEAD .. it's just NO Laucher to run??
Yes, just download and unzip tim 3a your your micro SD then boot from it in your tablet. It should start the update process. Once it finishes hold the power button down for about 10 secs to turn off and reboot. Use this one: http://public.timduru.org/Android/Flytouch3/Tim-V3/20110416-Tim3a_nocache.zip

Update Procedure:
Flashing is as usual:
*remember to backup your apps and data using an application like Titanium backup before updating, then restore after the firmware update*
- unzip the firmware file
- copy the 2 files firmware2 and firmware-discovery into the root directory of your SD card.
- put the SD card back into your tablet
- boot the tablet
- wait that it finishes flashing, then turn off by pressing the power button for about 10 seconds, or push the reset button
- remove the SD card & delete the files firmware2 and firmware-discovery from the SD card before booting up

Cheers,

Shane
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smorgan19 For This Useful Post:
jbqld (May 7th, 2011)
Old April 23rd, 2011, 12:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks, Shane. Do you know if there is a way to use skype on this? I watched your video last night and the Z4 deal I couldn't get to work because I can't get the tablet to open certain files for some reason so I was glad to see the other upgrade option.

Also is the "webcam" just a camera? I bought mine and it said it had two micro SD ports, but it only has one, does anyone know the GB size on it? The model I thought I was getting had (2) micro SD slots at 16 GB each. I got a good deal on two micro SD 8GB cards and went that route. Now I am thinking I would like to get one, but I need to know what size to get.

Thanks again,
Dean
hardcharger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 12
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Hi, getting a SuperPAD II flytouch 3 8GB model next week should arrive, im stuck on what firmware shall i use to update it ? very confused im thinking its 20110416-Tim3a.zip ? im i right ? also what is the nocache version ?

THanks
uscool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM   #35 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorgan19 View Post
Yes, just download and unzip tim 3a your your micro SD then boot from it in your tablet. It should start the update process. Once it finishes hold the power button down for about 10 secs to turn off and reboot. Use this one: http://public.timduru.org/Android/Flytouch3/Tim-V3/20110416-Tim3a_nocache.zip

Update Procedure:
Flashing is as usual:
*remember to backup your apps and data using an application like Titanium backup before updating, then restore after the firmware update*
- unzip the firmware file
- copy the 2 files firmware2 and firmware-discovery into the root directory of your SD card.
- put the SD card back into your tablet
- boot the tablet
- wait that it finishes flashing, then turn off by pressing the power button for about 10 seconds, or push the reset button
- remove the SD card & delete the files firmware2 and firmware-discovery from the SD card before booting up

Cheers,

Shane
HEY thanks again Shane . I'll have to find a way to get the data onto something else.. (like my Cellphone LOL) . But you think this will make the system boot? I'm GUESSING HERE that by putting these two files in the root of the SD Card. that my machine will AUTOMATICALLY check that on Bootup??? or is there something I need to do in order to make it BOOT from the SD card?

Thanks again Shame..

compu
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 04:22 PM   #36 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Also, I was foolish enough not to save my apps., figuring I just got it yesterday and could install whatever I needed again. Now Angry Birds won't install any ideas anyone? Like a tool, I got addicted to the game yesterday and now can't play it, because It won't install.

thanks,
Dean
hardcharger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default THANKS SHANE and the rest of YOU

Well as I had stated I did the Z4ROOT and stuff.. and somehow wacked out the launcher. it would boot up to a black screen. the top bars works. but NO icons on the screen and couldn't bring anything up or get it to do much of anything .. Did as Shane said.. put the w Tim3aRom files in the rood of the SD card.. HERE's HOW WITH YOUR HELP I FIXED IT..

downloaded the .ZIP file from here to my laptop. (SWAMPED THE SD CARD FROM MY LAPTOP WITH THE ONE FROM THE ANDROID TABLET) upzipped the two files. then turned on blue tooth on my cellphone and laptop and transfered the two files to the blue tooth folder on the cellphone then MOVED the 2 files to the root of the SD CARD .. swapped it back into the Tablet booted it. and POOF TIM3AROM installed and now the system is up and running. and back downloading angry birds LOL and whatever else I can find .

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:34 PM   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compubyte View Post
HEY thanks again Shane . I'll have to find a way to get the data onto something else.. (like my Cellphone LOL) . But you think this will make the system boot? I'm GUESSING HERE that by putting these two files in the root of the SD Card. that my machine will AUTOMATICALLY check that on Bootup??? or is there something I need to do in order to make it BOOT from the SD card?

Thanks again Shame..

compu
No just place the 2 files in the root directory of the SD card and the tablet will check it at boot up then automatically update. Just remember to delete the files off the SD card afterwards, because if you don't and reboot it again the tablet will go thru the update process again... Happened to me many of times. LoL
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:38 PM   #39 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcharger View Post
Also, I was foolish enough not to save my apps., figuring I just got it yesterday and could install whatever I needed again. Now Angry Birds won't install any ideas anyone? Like a tool, I got addicted to the game yesterday and now can't play it, because It won't install.

thanks,
Dean
Hi Dean,

Just unmount the SD card in the mypad application and then reinstall Angry Birds. Should work fine.
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smorgan19 For This Useful Post:
hardcharger (April 23rd, 2011)
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:46 PM   #40 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscool View Post
Hi, getting a SuperPAD II flytouch 3 8GB model next week should arrive, im stuck on what firmware shall i use to update it ? very confused im thinking its 20110416-Tim3a.zip ? im i right ? also what is the nocache version ?

THanks
If you update to tim3a when you get it it will be fine. Nocache version means the ROM doesn't already have generated system files in the cache directory. It will generate these for you on your first boot. This is why the first boot up takes a little bit longer. I think it's safer to just go with the nocache version (fresh install then).
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smorgan19 For This Useful Post:
uscool (April 24th, 2011)
sponsored links
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:51 PM   #41 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcharger View Post
Thanks, Shane. Do you know if there is a way to use skype on this? I watched your video last night and the Z4 deal I couldn't get to work because I can't get the tablet to open certain files for some reason so I was glad to see the other upgrade option.

Also is the "webcam" just a camera? I bought mine and it said it had two micro SD ports, but it only has one, does anyone know the GB size on it? The model I thought I was getting had (2) micro SD slots at 16 GB each. I got a good deal on two micro SD 8GB cards and went that route. Now I am thinking I would like to get one, but I need to know what size to get.

Thanks again,
Dean
I have heard reports that Skype does work. Try installing from the market and see how you go. I haven't actually tested Skype and i'm not sure.

The webcam is just a camera (1.3MP). The 2 TF Slots are on the older FlyTouch 2 models. The FlyTouch 3's only have 1 TF slot. The SuperPad III's support up to a 32gb card. My friend uses a 32gb inn his. I've ordered 2x 32gb cards but there still in the mail. I plan on upgrading the internal 4gb to 32gb and the other in the TF Slot.

8GB card should be enough considering the android apps are only small.
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smorgan19 For This Useful Post:
hardcharger (April 23rd, 2011)
Old April 23rd, 2011, 08:24 PM   #42 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Hey folks.. does anyone have the email or website for the owner of TIM3aRoot?
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 08:54 PM   #43 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compubyte View Post
Hey folks.. does anyone have the email or website for the owner of TIM3aRoot?
Owner - View Profile: tim - aPad.TV The home of the aPad. Forums

Website - Hybrid ROM (rooted))
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 01:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i have the same super pad 3, gps stuck in shanghi, triied ever ones options from other post, reset, download and all. still nothing, anyone here have advice.
cabkingboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #45 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabkingboy View Post
i have the same super pad 3, gps stuck in shanghi, triied ever ones options from other post, reset, download and all. still nothing, anyone here have advice.
Dude.. I don't know what to tell you , other than Mine only got stuck there after I did the TIM3A ROM .. My wife set it up to start with. But anyways.. I checked the menu for it by tapping it or long tap I don't remember? or maybe menu bar? either way it finally brought up a menu where I had a drop down box to choose the country . state . town etc..

Unless your strickly talking about the GPS itself? I realize the weather uses it. and that is what I reconfigured . the weather App .. ( which may be where the GPS gets it's info on your location?) . just guessing .. But either way .. try the weather wiget on your machine and set that for where you are at. see what happens..
GOOD LUCK

Compu
Compubyte is offline  
Last edited by Compubyte; April 24th, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 06:15 PM   #46 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabkingboy View Post
i have the same super pad 3, gps stuck in shanghi, triied ever ones options from other post, reset, download and all. still nothing, anyone here have advice.
Tip from the Tim3a ROM page..
GPS
If your gps is stuck in Shangai or not updating,
you need to reset the agps data with the gps status software
in the menu => tool => Manage A-GPS state
do reset + download

Plug in your gps antenna, and let it run until you see it gets as many fix as it can,
wait even more until you see the latitude and longitude changing. (it should reset when it grabs 3-4+ fixes)
At that point you can run google maps and it should now have your correct location
smorgan19 is offline  
Last edited by smorgan19; April 24th, 2011 at 06:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #47 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default I do too..

I have this device also. Pretty nice unit. Mostly joined to see if other people had the issue of the speakers not turning off when the headphone jack is being used. I wonder if mine is defective, I have only had it 3 days. Thanks and lets do some testing shall we?
*Update*
So in my testing, I rooted it. Backed up angry birds and a couple others. Installed Tim3 and wow it runs nice. I can not restore angrybirds. it fails to install. but since everything else is so much better i am willing to live with it. Also what is everyone installing for maps? Since WiFi only I wanted something with pre-installed maps, chioces? Anyone have an .apk for angrybirds to install that works on Tim3?
phoneguy509 is offline  
Last edited by phoneguy509; April 26th, 2011 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Update for Tim3
Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #48 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneguy509 View Post

*Update*
So in my testing, I rooted it. Backed up angry birds and a couple others. Installed Tim3 and wow it runs nice. I can not restore angrybirds. it fails to install. but since everything else is so much better i am willing to live with it. Also what is everyone installing for maps? Since WiFi only I wanted something with pre-installed maps, chioces? Anyone have an .apk for angrybirds to install that works on Tim3?

I had the same problem with angry birds.. but there's an ODD fix with Tim3a .. YOu have to just POP OUT the SD card .. and try again it will download .. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SD CARD IN YOURS .. than Put one in, and it should work .. that's what I found orginally a site I was trying to download apps wouldn't download because I think they automatically tried to download to an SD Card..
Compubyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Compubyte For This Useful Post:
phoneguy509 (April 27th, 2011)
Old April 26th, 2011, 08:52 PM   #49 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compubyte View Post
I had the same problem with angry birds.. but there's an ODD fix with Tim3a .. YOu have to just POP OUT the SD card .. and try again it will download .. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SD CARD IN YOURS .. than Put one in, and it should work .. that's what I found orginally a site I was trying to download apps wouldn't download because I think they automatically tried to download to an SD Card..
See the post above in regards to installing Angry Birds on Tim3a
http://androidforums.com/gome-flytouch-tablets/320355-superpad-iiis.html#post2601608
smorgan19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #50 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

At a glance the new SuperPad III isn't much different from the II version. If anything, it's not as good because it only has 1 TF slot. Small stuff, but what really ticks me off is this:

Doesn't support flash player 10.1 like ALL the sellers claim.
Doesn't respond very well via touch or tilt.
Doesn't support HDMI to HDTV very well either..Volume and upscale issues render it almost useless..You would think they would have incorporated a regular HDMI slot too on the new version..NOPE
Doesn't have 4GB of memory..when I tried to install Flash I was asked to insert removable media..If there was 2GB free of the 4GB why does it ask for an sd card?? Like the fake ipods they sell, I believe these tablets have hacked memory cards aswell..
Doesn't support Canada in weather app...previous versions did..
GPS feature sucks & google maps always revert to China Location.

in summary.. If you just want something to slowly browse the internet & check out Facebook or other emails then this will do the job. Only other feature worth mentioning is you can watch movies on it via usb or sd card..movies you already have saved..don't expect Netflix or other online streaming sites to work, because they won't!

2 stars out of 5 not worth a penny over $175.00 with free S&H.
ftanl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags
fly touch 3, superpad 3, superpad iii


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://androidforums.com/gome-flytouch-3/320355-superpad-iiis.html
Posted By For Type Date
reset superpad 3 - Virgilio Ricerca Web This thread Refback December 17th, 2011 11:51 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.