Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #51 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

hi i have a flytouch 3.works great only for 1 problem.when i download apps from the market,i install them and it wont let me move them to the sd card.when i power off the pad,the apps are gone when i turn it back on again.please help.cant find the settings

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old February 13th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #52 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by murtfoy View Post
hi i have a flytouch 3.works great only for 1 problem.when i download apps from the market,i install them and it wont let me move them to the sd card.when i power off the pad,the apps are gone when i turn it back on again.please help.cant find the settings
Not all Apps can be moved. App2SD wont work on the FT3, you can use Link2SD instead.
Disappearing apps is a sign of a faulty internal tf card...have a read HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to dart16 For This Useful Post:
murtfoy (February 14th, 2012)
Old March 23rd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #53 (permalink)

Device(s):

Question SuperPad V10

I got this from PiceAngles.com and I'm trying to find out what it really is.
It says it's Model MID Android version 2.3 Kernel version 2.6.35.7 root@zjd #7
I know very little about Android except to use devices that have it. In reading the items in this thread it seems like everyone has battery issues and a cell radio using all the battery that you can't find to turn off.
It came with a charger with a weird tip (long and skinny with yellow tip) and I haven't been able to find this tip anywhere except for Radio shack and by the time you buy the tip and charger it's over $50 - does anyone know any where to buy a battery pack and/or charger that will work with this? Does anyone know how to turn off the cell radio? Even my airplane mode had disappeared but I need to use wifi anyway. Their help just says fix the problem with the book - and if the book says nothing about a cell radio feature then device doesn't have it. BUT it's taking up 78% of my battery. Any help would be so appreciated!!
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #54 (permalink)

Device(s):

Have just purchased a flytouch 4, which came as a superpad 3. Anyway if you double touch the display area showing the location, you will get a drop down box that gives loads of countries, just choose the one that you are in! This worked on my unit This may work for time settings as well although I did that through settings. Hope this helps
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #55 (permalink)

Device(s):

If I do not charge the tablet 10" Flytouch 3, It will not boot up after a re-charge. The only way I can get it to boot up is If I use Tims Rom. But that way I loose everything and have to start all over again. Has anybody experienced this? Thanks.
Old June 18th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #56 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default If you haven't bought this yet- DON'T DO IT

Thankfully mine starting acting up within the first week so I am returning it for a full refund. I wanted a cheap offbrand tablet, since my phone is a Droid, this was really easy to figure out. However, every time I used the internet or apps that were internet related, I would get kicked out of the program. I did search for remedies and contacted the seller, however with this being so new I want my money back. I'm putting it toward a name brand, like I should have in the beginning.
Old July 18th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #57 (permalink)

Device(s):

I got mine August last year to try & see if i like the tablet style of computing & i did so i got myself the Asus Transformer T101. So now this tablet i use simply for video's when out & about or on the train etc...

I like tims 6a Rom, although it still has a bit of everything for everything. I would like to see different alterations of the roms for different uses such as music, video playing so we cut out the stuff we dont need & only have what we do need.

Or, point to me where i can read up on editing roms so ill do my own.
Old August 28th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #58 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hi there can anybody help me with this problem, i have a superpad 111 everything is working ok accept for the internet when i connect by cable from my router,wifi works ok but by cable i get no connection when i turn off wifi and turn on the ethernet a icon pops up on top of the screen but has a exclamation mark on it i know tha i have a signal coming to the tab as i have checked but just cannot get it working buy cable can anybody help

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3