Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3

Find everything you need for the Galaxy S5 and discuss it in our S5 forum!
Have you seen that OnePlus One's awesome camera?? The forum is over here!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 17th, 2011, 03:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Sygic on FT3 anyone?

Hi guys

Anyone managed to successfully install Sygic Navigator onthe FT3? I have installed it onto three android phones easily but am struggling to get this thing to work with the FT3

Last edited by BillHally; August 17th, 2011 at 05:11 AM.
sponsored links
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillHally View Post
Hi guys

Anyone managed to successfully install Sygic Navigator onthe FT3? I have installed it onto three android phones easily but am struggling to get this thing to work with the FT3
Sygic Mobile 10 (or was it 11?) and Sygic Aura both run on the FT3...
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
Sygic Mobile 10 (or was it 11?) and Sygic Aura both run on the FT3...
Well I thought it would also but I have tried many things on the FT3 and it just wont go and thats after doing it on three Android phones successfully

Would certainly be interested to hear from anyone recently that has done it and it works to see exactly where they installed the files etc ie Local or SD1 etc.
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillHally View Post
Well I thought it would also but I have tried many things on the FT3 and it just wont go and thats after doing it on three Android phones successfully

Would certainly be interested to hear from anyone recently that has done it and it works to see exactly where they installed the files etc ie Local or SD1 etc.
which one are you trying to install?
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
which one are you trying to install?
I'ts the 11.02 version the same as I have used three times previously, I am just wondering if this is a path issue? but during the installation process it only offers me one icon "Sygic Download" and not the icon to actually run the app
Old August 20th, 2011, 04:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hi Bill,
I've also been trying to Sygic to install. I've tried 10 & 11 but can only get the map downloader to install.
I can get as far as downloading a set of maps but can't see anywhere that the program itself has installed.
Would love to get some help with this also as I've got it on my wifes Samsung Galaxy S11 & it's pretty good.
Old August 20th, 2011, 06:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsaddles View Post
Hi Bill,
I've also been trying to Sygic to install. I've tried 10 & 11 but can only get the map downloader to install.
I can get as far as downloading a set of maps but can't see anywhere that the program itself has installed.
Would love to get some help with this also as I've got it on my wifes Samsung Galaxy S11 & it's pretty good.
Sygic have AFAIK two navigation products. Sygic Aura installs and runs fine on my FT3, I can download maps from the Sygic server and it all runs fine.

I did have a WinCE tablet a while ago and it is just possible that I had Sygic Mobile Maps running on that and not my FT3 as when I try to install MM10 now it falls over with a process stopped failure. However, there are people reporting MM10 working on Android here Sygic

and here Sygic GPS System
Old August 21st, 2011, 05:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsaddles View Post
Hi Bill,
@ jon

Yes the same as me here after install only the "Downloader" icon is present for launching It appears to allow me to download the base files and maps but then cannot see them in the downloader window this is strange as it works great on my Droid phone. This is why I was thinking this was maybe a path issue with the FT3 having more than one SD card accessible? The tablet is the 32GB latest one from ************.

@ dart16

I think it is the Aura version that I am using at least it has the Aura folder containing the base files and maps etc. Is it possible for you to check on your FT3 where it is working as to where the Aura folder is located as I am wondering if maybe the database.xml file may need editing?

As an aside has anyone else here recently (within the last week) installed Sygic on the Flytouch 3 successfully?

Cheers
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hi,
I know this is an old thread but I just got my flytouch3 superpad2 tablet and what to install sygic Aura on it. Has anyone managed to install this. I can only get the map downloader to install and not the application icon. Any ideas ?
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolisn View Post
Hi,
I know this is an old thread but I just got my flytouch3 superpad2 tablet and what to install sygic Aura on it. Has anyone managed to install this. I can only get the map downloader to install and not the application icon. Any ideas ?
Try registering at THIS forum and following the download and install instructions
sponsored links

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3