Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree2Likes

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 2nd, 2012, 10:43 AM   #101 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

We all have a fake = Superpad III Android Tab 10.

I think that your wifi problem in the hardware problem, there is nothing you can do...

My wifi is working well, but not perfect (shorter range as my Nokia e71)... wifi reciever isnt very strong.

Capacity of battery: there is nothing you can do with software. That is "normal" = 2-3 hours when working.

GPS is working very well.

http://www.alter.si/tabla/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1379901/an/0/page/0#1379901
here are some other screenshots (nonenglish forum)

Last edited by Snecer; January 2nd, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snecer For This Useful Post:
sponsored links
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:05 AM   #102 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s):

Default firmware

Hi All got in touch with my seller .He sent this link. See if it can help any of you . My wifi problem now sorted
LINK
Hope this may help or enlighten some of you even if it is just to download and experiment . REGARDS PAUL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul25 For This Useful Post:
durgan (January 3rd, 2012), smokeycoles (January 3rd, 2012)
Old January 3rd, 2012, 09:03 AM   #103 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thel2dab View Post
Check the wireless switch on top.

Lee
Thanks for the help but it ended up being my router. Got a new dual band and it connects with no problems now.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 09:12 AM   #104 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hi Paul thanks for the above link.
My 'Android Tab10' firmware is v2.3 2011-11-21 (001112), so I guess there's still a later one.
You can see 'Top Paid' by using MarketAcess then restarting, but you still can't buy apps (just free). I also can not save APN's and cannot use my Huwaei E173 3g stick (I do not get the 3g icon).

My question for Lee who has managed to flash these, have you flashed with Tim 6a (using your flashing method)? It has the 3g support from Sol's rom which has the Huawei drivers. Normally with disco you just copy to SD, I tried but had no luck?
After extracting data displays, "Extracting data failed; please check your zSYS.img"

Just I really want to use 3g and am hoping that will allow to buy apps.
Cheers mate
Last edited by smokeycoles; January 3rd, 2012 at 09:37 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smokeycoles For This Useful Post:
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #105 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default same tab

Hey guys i have exact same tablet its rooted and mostly it works great except i also cant buy apps ive had succsess threw appplanet.net i ws able to dwnld almost all apps iwanted my question is there a way to update the os to gingerbread or honeycomb??? Any help would be greatly apprecieated!!!!
Old January 4th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #106 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeycoles View Post
Hi Paul thanks for the above link.
My 'Android Tab10' firmware is v2.3 2011-11-21 (001112), so I guess there's still a later one.
You can see 'Top Paid' by using MarketAcess then restarting, but you still can't buy apps (just free). I also can not save APN's and cannot use my Huwaei E173 3g stick (I do not get the 3g icon).

My question for Lee who has managed to flash these, have you flashed with Tim 6a (using your flashing method)? It has the 3g support from Sol's rom which has the Huawei drivers. Normally with disco you just copy to SD, I tried but had no luck?
After extracting data displays, "Extracting data failed; please check your zSYS.img"

Just I really want to use 3g and am hoping that will allow to buy apps.
Cheers mate

You need THIS thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dart16 For This Useful Post:
Molli (January 19th, 2012), Paul25 (January 5th, 2012)
Old January 4th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #107 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by swc401 View Post
Hey guys i have exact same tablet its rooted and mostly it works great except i also cant buy apps ive had succsess threw appplanet.net i ws able to dwnld almost all apps iwanted my question is there a way to update the os to gingerbread or honeycomb??? Any help would be greatly apprecieated!!!!
No....in a word and you also need to go to the Tab10 specific thread, you will get much more info and help there.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dart16 For This Useful Post:
Old January 4th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #108 (permalink)

Device(s):

First off, sorry for so many questions. I am a total noob at this. I am trying to learn so I can maybe help out someone else who is in the same boat some day. Anyway, I am trying to add movies to my device. I have them on a thumb drive. When I plug it into the usb port, it says preparing memory device, then it says safe to remove and it will not show up in the file manager. Can I not have the micro sd card in (which is a 4gig card, I am assuming this is the only one since it came already slotted in the outer tf slot) and plug in a thumb drive at the same time? Thanks so much for helping with this.
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #109 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshore100 View Post
First off, sorry for so many questions. I am a total noob at this. I am trying to learn so I can maybe help out someone else who is in the same boat some day. Anyway, I am trying to add movies to my device. I have them on a thumb drive. When I plug it into the usb port, it says preparing memory device, then it says safe to remove and it will not show up in the file manager. Can I not have the micro sd card in (which is a 4gig card, I am assuming this is the only one since it came already slotted in the outer tf slot) and plug in a thumb drive at the same time? Thanks so much for helping with this.
Put your thumb drive in a PC, download SDFormatter.exe and format the thumb drive with that, once done, make or copy a small text file onto the thumb drive then try it again in your tablet. You don't always need the text file, but it seems to force the tablet to write the two required folders on the memory stick, and then it recognises the memory ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to dart16 For This Useful Post:
vshore100 (January 4th, 2012)
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #110 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart16 View Post
Put your thumb drive in a PC, download SDFormatter.exe and format the thumb drive with that, once done, make or copy a small text file onto the thumb drive then try it again in your tablet. You don't always need the text file, but it seems to force the tablet to write the two required folders on the memory stick, and then it recognises the memory ok.
Thanks so much for the help with this. On a side note, I was browsing around and happened upon a bluetooth setting short cut and thought yeah, just another hidden setting they left out, kinda like usb debugging, but when I clicked to activate bluetooth it just stays gray. Do you know the issue with this? Is it just a driver issue or.....? Thanks again for your help. It is truly appreciated.
sponsored links
Old January 5th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #111 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s):

Quote:
Thanks so much for the help with this. On a side note, I was browsing around and happened upon a bluetooth setting short cut and thought yeah, just another hidden setting they left out, kinda like usb debugging, but when I clicked to activate bluetooth it just stays gray. Do you know the issue with this? Is it just a driver issue or.....? Thanks again for your help. It is truly appreciated.
Hi I belive it supports bluetooth but it is not built in you need a dongle .
Old January 5th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #112 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul25 View Post
Hi I belive it supports bluetooth but it is not built in you need a dongle .
I have tried two of them with no luck. It would be nice if there was a way to get this going. Are there no updates or different firmware that can be installed to get bluetooth functionality?
Old January 5th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #113 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s):

Yes there is .I have done mine .You need to read the thread that DART16 posted a few threads earlier HERE. Ihave used the
Official ibex Flytouch4 YOSpad (Resistive)
It is alot faster and everthing appears to work at the moment .I sugest you read it then flash the tablet if you wish .Iam glad i have .
Old January 5th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #114 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Yes there is .I have done mine .You need to read the thread that DART16 posted a few threads earlier HERE. Ihave used the
Official ibex Flytouch4 YOSpad (Resistive)
It is alot faster and everthing appears to work at the moment .I sugest you read it then flash the tablet if you wish .Iam glad i have .
Ok, so just to make it official, these are my tablet specs:

Model number- YOSPad

Android version- V2.3 2011-08-10 (001112)

Kernel version- 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop #216

Build number- FRF85B

You are saying that if I install firmware above, I'll be able to use bluetooth with a dongle? Has anyone else had luck with this besides Paul? Just want to get a little more info before I try it. Not to mention I need to get another card and a card adapter for the pc. What about youtube? Have you been able to play videos straight from the site, or are you using another app for that? Thanks for all your help and every one else's too for that matter.
Old January 5th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #115 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s):

Quote:
Ok, so just to make it official, these are my tablet specs:

Model number- YOSPad

Android version- V2.3 2011-08-10 (001112)

Kernel version- 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop #216

Build number- FRF85B

You are saying that if I install firmware above, I'll be able to use bluetooth with a dongle? Has anyone else had luck with this besides Paul? Just want to get a little more info before I try it. Not to mention I need to get another card and a card adapter for the pc. What about youtube? Have you been able to play videos straight from the site, or are you using another app for that? Thanks for all your help and every one else's too for that matter.
Hi I dont know if bluetooth works unable to check as have not got a dongle . Also your version is newer than the one i have flashed . My model number was ANDROID 10 .It is now yospad same as yours .
Last edited by Paul25; January 5th, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old January 6th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #116 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Hi I dont know if bluetooth works unable to check as have not got a dongle . Also your version is newer than the one i have flashed . My model number was ANDROID 10 .It is now yospad same as yours .
It may be my BT dongle is just junk. I think mom bought one of those penny deals off Ebay, but my computer recognizes it so I don't know.

Now I have another issue, I got the bright idea to set up a pattern lock on my tablet. I found this by starting launcher pro and going to the generic lock settings. I set up the pattern lock I wanted, no problem. It worked normally until it fell asleep, when I went to wake it up, obviously it asks me to slide to unlock and then the pattern lock should appear for me to input but it doesn't. I can slide the lock button but nothing happens. Everything is running in the background, clock, email notifications,etc., but the screen is locked. It will let me power it off normally too. Is there anything I can do to get this unlocked so I can get rid of the stupid lock feature?
Last edited by vshore100; January 6th, 2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old January 6th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #117 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
It may be my BT dongle is just junk. I think mom bought one of those penny deals off Ebay, but my computer recognizes it so I don't know.

Now I have another issue, I got the bright idea to set up a pattern lock on my tablet. I found this by starting launcher pro and going to the generic lock settings. I set up the pattern lock I wanted, no problem. It worked normally until it fell asleep, when I went to wake it up, obviously it asks me to slide to unlock and then the pattern lock should appear for me to input but it doesn't. I can slide the lock button but nothing happens. Everything is running in the background, clock, email notifications,etc., but the screen is locked. It will let me power it off normally too. Is there anything I can do to get this unlocked so I can get rid of the stupid lock feature?
DON'T DO IT!!

Too late huh?

it looks like you will be re-flashing your tablet after all!

if you fit the non-standard keylock you can get out of lock with a usb keyboard, if you set a pattern lock you are stuffed. RE-flashing is the only way out (AFAIK)

I thought, (although I also don't possess a bluetooth dongle to try it) that it would work on a DISCO10 model providing the pairing is set up before it is inserted into the FT3??
The Following User Says Thank You to dart16 For This Useful Post:
crosschet (February 24th, 2012)
Old January 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #118 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
DON'T DO IT!!

Too late huh?

it looks like you will be re-flashing your tablet after all!

if you fit the non-standard keylock you can get out of lock with a usb keyboard, if you set a pattern lock you are stuffed. RE-flashing is the only way out (AFAIK)

I thought, (although I also don't possess a bluetooth dongle to try it) that it would work on a DISCO10 model providing the pairing is set up before it is inserted into the FT3??
Where is the best place to DL my firmware version or one that will work with everything on my tablet? Doing a factory reset will not work? I really feel like an idiot. Why on earth would they put something like this on a tablet if there is no way to get out of it?
Old January 6th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #119 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Where is the best place to DL my firmware version or one that will work with everything on my tablet? Doing a factory reset will not work? I really feel like an idiot. Why on earth would they put something like this on a tablet if there is no way to get out of it?
Go HERE for info on your tablet. changes are happening every day at the moment! I suggest you read it all and then make a choice.

To be fair, the default screen lock does work and there are plenty of examples of code included in the build that are redundant with this hardware. Android is built for many differing hardware platforms. The developers could have spent more time tweaking the firmware but there is no money in that for them, so it is left to people like Tim and s01 to develop it for kudos.
Old January 6th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #120 (permalink)

Device(s):

I GOT IT TO WORK! WOO HOO!
I first started off by using this video as a guide. It says it is for the flytouch 2. The only part of this video I actually used was the part about the three buttons, back home, and power. I read some where else about using the back, menu, and power, but nothing happened.

I did the factory reset and it worked. With the tablet off, plug the charger in first, don't know if it will matter, nut I used it. Then, I held down the back, home, and then pressed and held the power button, then it came up and said press the correct buttons to start reset(or something to that affect) within so many seconds. Then I let go and pressed all three buttons at the same exact time and then kept holding them until it went through the whole process of burnning etc.etc. and it restarted. Then it rebooted, taking a while to build cache (I guess, still new here), but when it was done it was reset to brand new and I can start over. Thank God it finally worked. And thanks to you dart for your help buddy.
sponsored links
Old January 6th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #121 (permalink)
AF Contributor

Device(s):

Hope this helps some of you .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 10 inch tablet android 2.3 UserManual.pdf (1.87 MB, 144 views)
Old January 13th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #122 (permalink)

Device(s):

has anyone tried video streaming from home network shares thru wifi? ES File Explorer sees everything fine, however the media players I've tried all suffer either quality loss or after 5 seconds of playtime it stops, restarts, plays a little further and then repeats the same process. I've tried the following players:

MX Video Player (lags/out-of-sync)
Daroon Player (constantly buffers)
ES Media Player (best quality but is the one i described above)

all videos tried are just .avi nothing 720p+
Old January 14th, 2012, 05:42 AM   #123 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgan View Post
has anyone tried video streaming from home network shares thru wifi? ES File Explorer sees everything fine, however the media players I've tried all suffer either quality loss or after 5 seconds of playtime it stops, restarts, plays a little further and then repeats the same process. I've tried the following players:

MX Video Player (lags/out-of-sync)
Daroon Player (constantly buffers)
ES Media Player (best quality but is the one i described above)

all videos tried are just .avi nothing 720p+

Can't say I've tried it but I'm not surprised it is less than satisfactory. The wifi is abominably slow. Have you tried it when using the wired network connection via rj45?
Old January 14th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #124 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Can't say I've tried it but I'm not surprised it is less than satisfactory. The wifi is abominably slow. Have you tried it when using the wired network connection via rj45?

I just tried it and used ES Media Player, it skipped at first, then was smooth after that....so yeah seems the wifi adapter might be too weak for streaming. I've got 2 of these tablets and have tested both wifi and RJ45, for day to day activities the wifi seems fine. LAN-Video streaming not so much unless i want to drop cat5 everywhere...or ofc dump to a flashdrive

I did manage to get streaming finally to work, using Mobo Player with the ARM V6VFP codec. I also managed to get my previous post listed of MX Video Player to work to with the same corresponding codec to that particular player. Seems the load time of any movie or show takes a good 20 sec to kick in either player, but fair warning, don't pause anything you start watching. When you resume it's all out of sync.
Last edited by durgan; January 17th, 2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: update
Old January 18th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #125 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hi all

I have the aforementioned tablet and am having problems linkin to android market thru my browser, Any ideas greatly recieved, thx in advance.

Other than the android market problem i am quite happy with the tablet considering how cheap it was.
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #126 (permalink)

Device(s): Bricked a Superpad III - Yay Me!

Default Locked Out!

Quote:
I did the factory reset and it worked. With the tablet off, plug the charger in first, don't know if it will matter, nut I used it. Then, I held down the back, home, and then pressed and held the power button, then it came up and said press the correct buttons to start reset(or something to that affect) within so many seconds. Then I let go and pressed all three buttons at the same exact time and then kept holding them until it went through the whole process of burnning etc.etc. and it restarted. Then it rebooted, taking a while to build cache (I guess, still new here), but when it was done it was reset to brand new and I can start over. Thank God it finally worked. And thanks to you dart for your help buddy.
I was all set to sign up for the forum simply so that I could lavish you with gratitude.... but this didn't work for me. Like you, I stupidly set the slide lock with a pattern. Unlike you, however, this reset didn't work. I got all excited because I finally had a key combination that said it was heading toward a factory reset.... then I got presented with a lovely field of chromatic snow....then "Extracting data".... followed by "Extracting data failed, please check your zSYS file" I've had this for less than 24 hours. No SD card to dump stuff onto and try and sneak in a back door and no wifi or 3G internet connection to try things that way. I have NO problem whatsoever wiping the little I've done so far on the tablet because, really, I haven't done anything yet other than royally screw up. Is there any way I could sideload anything on a USB thumb drive to jump start this little sucker? ANY help at all would be appreciated. It's now 3 in the morning here and I feel sick to my stomach... it's the first thing I've owned in 12 years that wasn't a hand me down. What an idiot I am.
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #127 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
I was all set to sign up for the forum simply so that I could lavish you with gratitude.... but this didn't work for me. Like you, I stupidly set the slide lock with a pattern. Unlike you, however, this reset didn't work. I got all excited because I finally had a key combination that said it was heading toward a factory reset.... then I got presented with a lovely field of chromatic snow....then "Extracting data".... followed by "Extracting data failed, please check your zSYS file" I've had this for less than 24 hours. No SD card to dump stuff onto and try and sneak in a back door and no wifi or 3G internet connection to try things that way. I have NO problem whatsoever wiping the little I've done so far on the tablet because, really, I haven't done anything yet other than royally screw up. Is there any way I could sideload anything on a USB thumb drive to jump start this little sucker? ANY help at all would be appreciated. It's now 3 in the morning here and I feel sick to my stomach... it's the first thing I've owned in 12 years that wasn't a hand me down. What an idiot I am.

Molli it appears you are on the right track. Aside from not having a Micro SD on hand I take it you've already found the rom you need to restore your tablet? If not there's post by Dart on Jan. 6th with a link that will take you to it. I made the same mistake you did and put a slide code on my system. Just like your situation, it didn't work so I had to wipe and start anew. I'll look into the possibility of booting it from usb thumbdrive. I wouldn't hold my breath tho. In the meantime see if you can get a hold of a micro SD card, maybe a friend will have one that you can borrow. Or possibly any piece of other hardware you have that supports it (digital cam, phone etc.) Just remember, the good news is you aren't looking at a permanent problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to durgan For This Useful Post:
Molli (January 19th, 2012)
Old January 19th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #128 (permalink)

Hi Durgan, thanks for your response. By 5am I was kind of hyper-distressed and contacted the seller. He replied first thing after the sun came up and is sending out a replacement. So, ordered it Tuesday morning, got it Wednesday morning, sent it back Thursday morning! In the meantime, I did a LOT more reading around here and on another forum and am in the process of downloading the firmware for "just in case" emergencies. Don't laugh at me, but I'm on dial-up so a couple of hundred meg takes a LONG time to acquire! Let's just hope the replacement is running the same set up. I wouldn't have been so upset if I'd been the one to brick it, but I deliberately stayed away from any sort of tinkering (at least until after I'd had a chance to find out what worked well and what didn't). Having not even had a chance to get it online and see what limitations the current set up might have posed, there was no sense in "fixing" things that might not even have been broken. Anyway, I have calmed down a tad since posting and, hopefully I'll have a new one after the weekend. Obviously I'd have preferred to have solved the problem through my own research (and your much appreciated advice) but I've gone the lazy route and simply had it replaced. I'm just so relieved that my seller was a local and had no hesitation in saying he'd replace it. While everyone talks about how cheap these tablets are, for me this is a great deal of money so it will definitely be getting babied (at least until the warranty expires!) Thanks again for replying and for letting me know that there is a solution to this particular problem. Shouldn't there be a Governor General Health Warning on the box in big, bold letters stating, "Setting the slide lock on this tablet will be extremely detrimental to your mental and emotional well being!"? Molli
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #129 (permalink)

Device(s):

Awesome to hear that you got the replacement so fast. I don't blame ya on returning it. Yeah, if time had permitted ya should have tinkered more with the system but that response time on a replacement is amazing. I actually had to wait 2 weeks before it even shipped after an ebay purchase. However the seller sent it EMS from the factory for me (4 days from HK to my door step). Not sure if you mess with networking at all...but if you do please try any media streaming from a network share if you could please? I'm trying to still pinpoint if it's bad wifi drivers that comes with these official roms or if my router's wifi is just plain horrible itself.
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgan View Post
Awesome to hear that you got the replacement so fast. I don't blame ya on returning it. Yeah, if time had permitted ya should have tinkered more with the system but that response time on a replacement is amazing. I actually had to wait 2 weeks before it even shipped after an ebay purchase. However the seller sent it EMS from the factory for me (4 days from HK to my door step). Not sure if you mess with networking at all...but if you do please try any media streaming from a network share if you could please? I'm trying to still pinpoint if it's bad wifi drivers that comes with these official roms or if my router's wifi is just plain horrible itself.
You should definitely visit the site and thread dart16 mentioned earlier: Android Tab10 - SlateDroid.com The creator, IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo had wifi problems from the outset and tried a myriad of solutions. By about page 27 of the thread he had it fixed. Sorry I can't point you directly to how he achieved it; but I read the whole thing from start to finish plus here and a couple of other forums and they're now all jumbled up in my mind - also, not having broadband or any sort of wifi set up here, I wasn't paying too much attention to that side of the discussion - sorry! In the small amount of time I had my tablet, I did attempt to hook it up to the laptop via the ethernet cable since I'd done the same thing years ago pc to pc and shared my dialup connection but this time around I couldn't get it to work. I think I've found the problem here, however - the laptop is a hand me down and it's registered as part of a domain and wouldn't let me set up my own network. At any rate, I've (hopefully) solved that side of things but I won't know for sure until I get the replacement tablet to give it another go. Speaking of the replacement, the seller just contacted me to let me know he received the tablet today and will post out the new one first thing Monday morning. It's Friday night here, otherwise I'd have it in the morning. He's been absolutely superb from the moment I bought it through to my hysterical little flip out I'm looking at mobile broadband connection plans at the moment. I'm a tad limited by both budget and location and I've really no idea what I need to get this set up. If I can hook it to my dial up through ethernet I'll probably just stick with that until my bank account recovers from its latest bashing. I'll give the wifi a try at my friend's house some time in the next week or so, however, and let you know how that goes. Apologies for the long post - I'm a wordy little thing - hence the need for emails over sms; a tablet over a smart phone Update: Here's Neo's exact post where he tells what he did to get wifi - hardware solution, not software : Android Tab10 - SlateDroid.com - Page 27
Last edited by Molli; January 20th, 2012 at 06:03 AM.
sponsored links
Old January 21st, 2012, 02:56 AM   #131 (permalink)

Default Re: Locked out of Superpad III

Hi all, I'm posting this for future reference for others who may have been locked out of their tablet by the slide lock. As always with software solutions, your mileage may vary. I got this from the truly lovely and helpful seller in Victoria, Australia who sold me my tablet. I hope it works for others coming across the same problem.

"I managed to get around the
screen lock issue on your Tab. At the login in screen where it doesn't swipe to unlock you plug in a keyboard and hold down "function" key as well as "end" key and it lets you in. To be safe I did a factory reset on the tab which executed perfectly fine. Strangely enough it wouldn't complete a factory reset when you tried from booting up just like you said. Only from inside the operating system itself did it work. So I tested it further and everything is fine."

Hope this helps someone else out there
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molli For This Useful Post:
dart16 (January 21st, 2012), durgan (January 21st, 2012)
Old January 21st, 2012, 05:25 AM   #132 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Help

I have a superpad 3 tab10 also i've tried firmware for all different ones possible po41 etc the only thing my tab will boot is a zSYS.img file.All the firmware works but wifi doesnt work and camera still doesnt work now im stuck with this firmware.I tried to install original got in contact with seller but the zSYS file they provided fails.Is there any other options at thispoin?
Old January 21st, 2012, 05:31 AM   #133 (permalink)

Travis, have you tried the forum thread that dart16 mentioned earlier? It's specific to the Tab10 set up: Android Tab10 - SlateDroid.com
Old January 21st, 2012, 06:02 AM   #134 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Travis, have you tried the forum thread that dart16 mentioned earlier? It's specific to the Tab10 set up: Android Tab10 - SlateDroid.com

Read the last 4 pages first!
Old January 22nd, 2012, 02:25 AM   #135 (permalink)

Device(s):

Thanx for the link on the wifi. If i decide to crack open the case and go that route i will post a follow up.

Sent from my mercury using Tapatalk
Old January 26th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #136 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Thanks for the reply molli yes i have tried that linkthats actualy what i have running on my pad now it works well but flash doesn't neither does wifi.I find it weird that there are so many variations of superpad and mine will only load zSYS.img on reboot pressing home+back+power if theres a better build out there with v2.3 android tablet 10 specs please let me know anyone i bought this on christmas.
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #137 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Hi All got in touch with my seller .He sent this link. See if it can help any of you . My wifi problem now sorted
LINK
Hope this may help or enlighten some of you even if it is just to download and experiment . REGARDS PAUL
hey paul thanks for this link but can you please tell me whats what on there?I translated it but still not sure what to download.
Old January 27th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #138 (permalink)

Device(s):

Cool

Ok so I got the info here [GUIDE] :: SuperPad/FlyTouch2/WWE10 Android 2.2 Froyo USB Flashing :: to work however havnt full went through the processes but will up date next reply after finished however DO NOT press power plus home when first boot push power+menu and hold for 5 seconds until you see your pc say unidentified driver then install otg driver if your having the same problem this may work use this firmware Deposit Files or experiment at your own risk but I will update my results next reply.
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #139 (permalink)

Device(s):

ok that firware works but wifi still down trying another (WARNING do not try tim6a or any funnycomb mods they will not work with these for they are not official ibex superpad 3 tablets)
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #140 (permalink)

Device(s):

Wink

Ok try this firmware if you have a fake superpad 3 tablet 10 model using iuw
http://image.pigpony.com/image/DM203%20update.zip

I'm downloading now will post my results!
sponsored links
Old January 30th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #141 (permalink)

Device(s):

Unhappy help needed on SuperpadIII, can't access apps via Market

Hi there,
Got my 16G Flytouch3/SuperpadIII from ebay shipped from China 2 weeks ago, haven't got time to checkout all the features and application till now. I found that a lots apps can't be found with the "market" apps like Youtube, Google maps by Google inc or the Navfree apps .Is this firmware problem with Android Version2.3? Some apps showed installed successfully in the notification but never to be found in apps interface, eg the Yahoo Messager or the Street View on Google maps . Also, the internal Storage always shows "16G", even after lots of apps had been installed...as such the internal storage display has frozen.

Here is my flytouch3 model details:
Model #: Android Tab10
Android version: V2.3 2011-12-19(001112)
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 root@wanghua-desktop#289
Build #: FRF85B

Please help, do i need to root the tablets( i am not sure how to do this) or should i returned to seller for refund?.. thanks in advance
Old January 30th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #142 (permalink)

Device(s):

You should enable "full" market access.

If you're still missing apps in Market do the following:
- Connect at least once with Market & your account.
- Then go to settings => Applications => Manage Applications => All
- find Google Services Framework from the app list
- click on clear data + OK, then force stop
Reboot.
wait about 1 minute after you're back in.
Start Market again. (if it crashes, wait a bit and try again, it should go through)

I have the same tablet, look here for screenshots...
Everything except 3G works fine.

Rantoro Web Proxy - internet privacy saver
Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:09 AM   #143 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene831 View Post
Hi there,
Got my 16G Flytouch3/SuperpadIII from ebay shipped from China 2 weeks ago, haven't got time to checkout all the features and application till now. I found that a lots apps can't be found with the "market" apps like Youtube, Google maps by Google inc or the Navfree apps .Is this firmware problem with Android Version2.3? Some apps showed installed successfully in the notification but never to be found in apps interface, eg the Yahoo Messager or the Street View on Google maps . Also, the internal Storage always shows "16G", even after lots of apps had been installed...as such the internal storage display has frozen.

Here is my flytouch3 model details:
Model #: Android Tab10
Android version: V2.3 2011-12-19(001112)
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 root@wanghua-desktop#289
Build #: FRF85B

Please help, do i need to root the tablets( i am not sure how to do this) or should i returned to seller for refund?.. thanks in advance

if you have or can find the app My Pad you can see how your media is partitioned. I have the 8GB model and it seems the OS gets so much space, then LOCAL is about 2.5GB partition, then SD2 is the remaining 4GB (SD1 is your MicroSD slot between your usb ports).
Old February 24th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #144 (permalink)

Device(s):

How to make factory reset? tnx...
Old February 24th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #145 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorinc View Post
How to make factory reset? tnx...
It depends on your model number....

Disco and Disco10 model factory reset is achieved by holding down BOTH the Menu button and the Back (front panel) button together while re-powering, other models use one or other of the volume buttons with or without the menu button while switching on.....

EDIT....but as you posted this in TAB10 thread I guess you have a TAB10 (DOH!).. I think it is volume - and menu... try a few combinations till you get a different boot sequence....
Last edited by dart16; February 24th, 2012 at 07:53 AM.
Old February 24th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #146 (permalink)

Device(s):

thank you for the reply, i flash it, now is everything ok...
Old April 2nd, 2012, 06:24 PM   #147 (permalink)

Device(s):

Hello everyone, I just now read this 3D, we do have one like it here ww.androidiani.com/forum/tutti-gli-altri-tablet/74581-flytouch-4-tablet-10-con-modulo-3g-integrato-prodotto-cinese.html and we use this tablet with ups and downs since January,only difference is that it is compiled from jackie and not wanghua.
in Italy as flytouch IV comes with 3G, we believe we have found the original ROM address this 66.228.126.56/~rom/download/rom/10%22/CEMX2203G (tested and working) we found according to the product code given by the seller (my efox) the features are
TAB 10
v2.2 2011-09-21 (011112)
root@jackie-desktop #106
FRF85B
I hope to be helpful and sorry ....... the translation is done with google P
Old April 5th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #148 (permalink)

Device(s): Android Superpad

Send a message via Skype™ to ernestrd

Hello everyone
I am also have a problem with my Superpad the details are as follows:
Model number Android TAB10 Android version V3 2011 11 11 001112 kernel version 2.6.32.9
root@wanghua-desktop#206 Build Number FRF85B

I have completely lost everything on it; I gather this is called BRICKED. When I turn on I get the start screen then the little man BUT do not get the little man with the halo around him then it goes into the start up screen with the time etc in it and the start button using the mouse I can then get it into the open screen with nothing there except the top bar with the little icons in it.

I have spent a number of days trying to sort this out, I have read through every letter in this forum and I have tried all the suggestions herein, but unfortunately with no success.

If anyone has any further help or suggestions I would be very grateful for them, I am somewhat desperate.

I think it is great that there are so many people here trying to help each other, and that someone had the forethought to create this forum
Old April 6th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #149 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Pfff, finaly

Hi guys,

another one here. Mine also pretends to be the following:
FT4 (box says Jumpad), 1Ghz Cortex A8, 512 DDR3, 2 tf-card slots, internal 3G, wifi
model nr:
android P1001C
Android vs:
2.3 2011-11-24 (411112)
Kernel:
2.6.32.9 root@wanghua-desktop #246
FRF85B

But really has (using Android system info):
Android 2.2
FRF85B
CPU: armeabi (level 8)
imapx200
Mercury
405Mb
Separate solderd wifi module from realtec (I opened it)
ARMv6 compatible processor rev 5
Res: 600x1024

It is working, but I have no wifi... I looked for a new rom everywhere, but was afraid to flash it after reading all the horrible stories of bricked tablets. I really hope that one of you smart guys will find a solution.
Old April 6th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #150 (permalink)

Device(s):

Yet another question...
New here, but not 'everywhere'. My issue is that I used my 'new clone' (yonestoptech-101 board) to help my 'old clone' (SuperPAD 1, wwe10? ) and in the process, accidentally SDcarded an older u0/uboot to the new unit.

The result is that the display does not come up, thus I cannot confirm that anything else I attempt works.
It IS possible to connect thru the IUW program and (supposedly) transfer firmware to the unit, but I cannot tell for certain that anything is completing the transfer, and nothing I have tried so far has brought the screen back up.

I DO know from previous experimentation that the zSYS 'button restore' did not work before this incident happened... and obviously doesnt work now either.

Everything Ive found/downloaded so far has NOT had both U0 and uboot... only the U0 (uboot-nand.bin).

Basically, I need the u0 and uboot for this beast. IF i recall, it was 2011-09-26 (011111) but I would think ANY version that is used on this board should work...

ANY assistance in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated!

BTW...
The SuperPAD-1 is feeling fine, thank you!
Last edited by justboo2u; April 6th, 2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typos... gotta luv-em!

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Gome Flytouch 3