June 28th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3
Thanked 34 Times in 11 Posts
<ROM> T589 OEM Stock Odex - flash to original
This is for the Samsung Gravity Smart T589.
Flash this in stock recovery.
This is a stock 2.2.2 froyo rom that is not modded in any way.
Look at post #2 below this one for a debloated version.
This was built from a system dump by me.
This is odexed, just like when you purchased the phone.
This includes all the bloatware that came with the device from the store.
Flashing this will return your device to original out of the box state.
It will utilize the stock kernel already in the phone.
I will not post screenshots, you know what the stock original rom looks like.
If you've tried a couple different ROMS and wish you could return to original,
like when you bought it, now you can by flashing this.
You can not over clock the phone with this rom, this is pure stock.
- download rom (which is an update.zip for the stock recovery)
- put rom on the sd card
- power off phone
- slide open the keyboard and hold down the <T/5> button and the <Power> button until the recovery appears
- use the <Volume Keys> to scroll to <wipe data/factory reset> and hit the <Power> button to confirm
- use the <Volume Keys> to scroll to <wipe cache partition> and hit the <Power> button to confirm
- use the <Volume Keys> to scroll to <apply update.zip> and hit the <Power> button to confirm
- rom will install and reboot phone automatically
- first boot will take a minute
Download ROM from here ----->update.zip
Thanks and enjoy!
Last edited by Arhtard; June 29th, 2012 at 02:10 AM.