March 20th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device(s): HP TouchPad,
HTC One Max,
Dell Venue 11 Pro
Thanked 1,819 Times in 1,412 Posts
That's how I would do it, except you can install from recovery. No need to use the acmeinstaller.
- Boot into recovery via the moboot menu.
- (To use recovery, up/down volume buttons are used to navigate up and down, press the power button to go back, and press the "home" button to do the highlighted task. Only briefly press the buttons since it's easy to skip a step by holding down a button too long.)
- Press up or down volume button until "install rom from sdcard" is highlighted, press "home" button.
- use up/down to highlight "choose zip from sdcard", press "home"
- highlight the folder with your gApps file (cminstall?), press "home"
- highlight gApps file, press "home"
- highlight "yes -install gapps...", press "home" (always watch for errors)
- press power to go back until "reboot system now" is visible and highlighted, press "home"