Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Droid Incredible 2

New Forums: Nexus 6 | Nexus Player | Nexus 9
test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Past: hTC Wildfire Int'l Version,hTC Droid Incredible 2 Vzw, hTC OneX,Current:Nexus 4,Broken NO!!!
Carrier: none

Money hTC Sense 4.0/Endeavor Wallpapers/Ringtones

I found these from hTC hub while digging around earlier this morning.

HTC Endeavor avec Sense 4.0 : l’interface, les fonds d’écran et les sonneries | HTC-HUB

The site is all in French, but the only English words on the site that read hTC sense 4.0 endeavor wallpapers/ringtones are the links to download the content.
You can switch the mobile theme to full desktop on the bottom then on the desktop site there is a translate button on the top right.
Clicking on the links will start a .zip download.
I used dolphin browser mini to snatch these up since it shows you the name of the file and gives you the option to rename it before committing to the download.
If you just DL it as a .zip the file might be hidden in your file explorer, I just renamed mine hTC_walls.zip and hTC_tones.zip.

If you want to be organized about it, create a folder called hTC sense 4.0 walls then extract the .zip file to that folder sdcard/hTC sense 4.0 walls.
Move the files out of the sub folder into the created folder and delete the sub folder inside.
Then just move that folder (hTC sense 4.0 walls) into your sdcard/media/photos directory.
Now when you open the gallery the album will show up and you can set them as wallpaper or whatever else you want.
The ringtones/notifications have a lot of the same ones as the newly released motorola Droid 4.

A few previews:

Advertisements
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackepoxy For This Useful Post:
AMTrombley0924 (February 16th, 2012), BlueBiker (February 17th, 2012), ryanchanmd (March 14th, 2012)
sponsored links

HTC Droid Incredible 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The HTC DROID Incredible 2 launched on April 28th and does well enough to follow the original up. It's not going to be a must-have device for those who own and enjoy the original, but folks new to the DROID party who want an HTC phone shouldn&#... Read More

Tags
android, endeavor, htc sense 4.0, ringtones, system dump, wallpapers

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Droid Incredible 2