Originally Posted by esn
Check and make sure all of your apps have a tone set not just vibrate.. Twitter would be one to look at if you have it..
I don't have Twitter. The apps I do have that can vibrate are..
- Astrid (Todo app, but no tasks in it right now)
- Facebook (I have it for a long interval update and no vibrations)
- Handcent (All SMS read)
- SportsTap (At 15 minute intervals and they show up in alerts)
- Pure Messenger Widget (Linked to Handcent)
- AudioControl widget (Vibrates on tap but I have it set to sound on)
All my other apps are (don't think they would vibrate and/or havent set them up)..
- Battery Widget
- CoinFlip (Installed after vibrations started)
- Dolphin Browser
- Facebook Sync
- Music junk (Installed after vibrations started)
- Robo Defense
- Shazam (Installed after vibrations started)
- SMS AutoReply
- YouMail (Installed after vibrations started)
(also turned off all email syncing)