Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC EVO 3D

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default 3500MAH HTC Evo 3D Battery Review

Hi everyone, I purchased this 3500MAH HTC Evo 3D Battery with black back plate two weeks ago. I ordered from here:

3500mAh Extended Life HTC Evo 3D Battery | AccessorySwamp.com

I ordered, $43 buck out the door cause i live in california.

I installed the battery and backdoor, immediately i noticed the texture of the backplate, and the grip it provides. I weighed the AccessorySwamp battery in one hand, and I have a 3500MAH Seidio from my HTC Evo 4G, the AccessorySwamp battery actually felt larger & heavier.

I calibrated the AccessorySwamp battery, ran it through cycles.

Yesterday I charged the battery over night, and unplugged it at 8AM. I used the phone moderately, using internet here and there, watched a few youtube videos. listened to 2 90 minute long pod casts, and streamed about 2 hours worth of Google Music over 4G through a bluetooth speaker. I also used the GPS for 15 minutes. While doing all this, i have 2 email accounts set up, set on auto receive every 30 minutes.

With all this being said, i am not yet a root user, but I plan to root this week.

My phone ended up dying after 1 day, 23 hours and 30 minutes... I almost put 2 days of unplugged up time on this phone, no problem. I would have taken screen shots, but i'm not rooted yet. I'm going to root my phone, test the battery again, and then update this post.

stay tuned for more info on this battery... What other tests should I run on this battery?

Advertisements
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler Perez For This Useful Post:
Cavemansol (August 8th, 2011)
sponsored links
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default questions

Tyler,

I saw from a previous post that you have affiliation with gorillagadgets and accessorygeeks, any connection with accessoryswamp that we should know about?
If not, i saw that u own the extended battery from accessoryswamp and the seidio for the EVO 4g, performance comparisons would be useful even if they're from the predessessor phone model. Did u receive the exact battery and cover shown in the picture, some buyers of eBay cheapos complained about bait and switch for colored batteries and plain covers. Thanks!
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Well, In reality I have affiliation with all of them, and other electronic selling websites as well. I'm a web developer. However, i'm not currently employed by any of them, I work for a MultiPhysics and Finite Element Analysis software company. None the less, i'm not here to push product, i'm here to see if I can provide quality information.

When I ordered from AccessorySwamp.com, I received exactly what is shown in the photo. I've bought the ebay cheapos too... all i have to say, is you get what you pay for. I ordered the 3500MAH from eBay here:

NEW 2x 3500MAH Extended Battery +Charger for HTC EVO 3D | eBay

I get the package 4 weeks later and the batteries look pretty close to the photo... The ebay listing says that they are 3500MAH, and on the actual batteries are labeled 3600MAH. They are the same width and height as the Accessory Swamp battery, however they arent as thick, see image below.



Also, I weighed the eBay battery and it weighed 2.0oz, then I proceeded to weigh the AccessorySwamp battery, and it weighs 2.5oz, so i'm assuming the extra weight, and the extra thickness, means more battery. I spoke with a friend of mine who lives in Shenzhen, he told me that the eBay batteries for the 3D are actually in the ball park of a 2700MAH battery.

Here are some photos I took this morning at work.

Here is a photo of the HTC Evo 3D with the OEM Backdoor, and then another HTC Evo 3D with the 3500mah Accessory Swamp backdoor.



As you'll see, the OEM and the Accessory Swamp back door is almost the same, here are some differences: The AccessorySwamp back door does not have the Red Ring around the 3D Camera, the Headphone jack does not have a metal ring, the HTC logo was replaced with a "3D", the holes for the speaker around the camera are larger, the volume and power button is a bit more flush than the OEM Backdoor. Also, the texture on the Accessory Swamp backdoor is a bit more defined and the grooves are deeper than the OEM. Overall, it's a backdoor that looks, and feels, like quality and there was some thought and reverse engineering behind it.

Here is a photo of the Seidio 3500MAH Evo 4G Battery and the AccessorySwamp 3500MAH HTC Evo 3D Battery



The Seidio Evo 4G battery was awesome, I bought it a long time ago when I purchased my Evo 4G. My Evo 4G, with the 3500MAH Seidio, didn't get much increased battery out of the box, but after I rooted it, added SetCPU, and cycled the battery, it doubled my battery life. I was able to use my Seidio Evo 4G battery for at least a solid day of decent use, no problem.

Coming from the Evo 4G, the battery performance on the Evo 3D out of the box is 2x better, and is 3x better with battery save mode. I've yet to root my 3D, that's my project for this week. However, battery life with the Accessory Swamp 3500MAH is already increased dramatically. My Evo 3D used to last me 7-8 hours, listening to pod casts, watching netflix, checking email and text messaging, on the regular... After running the AccessorySwamp 3500MAH battery through 3-4 cycles, i can use the AccessorySwamp 3500MAH all day with the same usage and it will last me an easy day, day and a half. I've yet to root the phone, i'm sure once it's rooted, battery life will be even better, stay tuned for that, I plan to root this week. i'm hoping it will last me 3 days.



The OEM back plate and battery weight 1.5oz, and the AccessorySwamp 3500MAH back plate and battery weigh 2.9oz, so it adds a little bit of weight, but it's not to noticeable when you're holding it in your hand weight wise. When you have the 3500MAH in your hand, the "butt" off the battery is larger, and make's it easier to hold, and a bit more of a handfull.

What other information would be useful? I plan to add more info when I root.

Let me know what you guys think?
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyler Perez For This Useful Post:
Androidceb (August 8th, 2011), JD_from_da_80s (August 8th, 2011), strat1227 (September 15th, 2011)
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
 
Androidceb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philly
Posts: 13
 
Device(s): EVO 3D
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I like the back cover as compared to the Seidio extended cover
Androidceb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidceb View Post
I like the back cover as compared to the Seidio extended cover
I think that you either like the accessoryswamp backplate, or you like the seidio backplate... both amazing backplates, just different tastes.
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default trying it

Ok, so I was gonna go with gorillagadgets but they said another 2-3 wks till they release one, and I don't wanna wait... So i took the plunge and ordered this...Tyler, out of curiosity, u said u were happy with the seidio, why the switch (any other reason than the obvious of cost?) Ill try to post my results regardless but u can bet that if the battery sux ill be posting bout it on every forum possible, haha...if so, ill just get gg's when they release and ill still have paid less than for a seidio. I believe seidios the best out there, but just too expendive with apparent longevity issues according to amazon reviews of 4g version
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default forgot to ask

How long it takes to ship...ordered at like 2pm est and still don't have tracking # also, I have a cheapo wall charger for (regular sized) spares from ebay, will they fit the extended battery, if so any reason to think they're unsafe, thx!
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
Ok, so I was gonna go with gorillagadgets but they said another 2-3 wks till they release one, and I don't wanna wait... So i took the plunge and ordered this...Tyler, out of curiosity, u said u were happy with the seidio, why the switch (any other reason than the obvious of cost?) Ill try to post my results regardless but u can bet that if the battery sux ill be posting bout it on every forum possible, haha...if so, ill just get gg's when they release and ill still have paid less than for a seidio. I believe seidios the best out there, but just too expendive with apparent longevity issues according to amazon reviews of 4g version
i didn't buy the seidio this time, just cause this battery was available first... im sure seidios 3d battery is amazing too... and im sure gorilla gadgets will come with another great battery...

i know accessory swamp is getting slammed with orders, so it may be a day or two before you get the tracking number.. but they ship priority, takes 2-3 days max.
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
ceabbott2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Henderson,KY
Posts: 202
 
Device(s): HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 329
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Send a message via MSN to ceabbott2
Question Case for the larger battery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Perez View Post
i didn't buy the seidio this time, just cause this battery was available first... im sure seidios 3d battery is amazing too... and im sure gorilla gadgets will come with another great battery...

i know accessory swamp is getting slammed with orders, so it may be a day or two before you get the tracking number.. but they ship priority, takes 2-3 days max.

Hi Tyler,

Quick question. Does this extended battery serve as a pseudo protective case or does the company make a case for the extended battery?

Thanks,

Charles
__________________
Phones: Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Evo3D & Retired Evo4G
Roms:Stock Deodexed MA7
Retired
Tablets: Toshiba Thrive Rooted Dale's HTK55D.31.5.0002 OOM ROM
ceabbott2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default phone number?

Ok, this strikes me as a bit odd, but I wanted to call customer service to check on my order since I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, and there's no phone number to be found, this despite their sales email saying "callbetween hours of 9-5", or something Like that, anyone have a phone # for the company?
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default got tracking #...but

Ok, so i sent email to support asking for phone #, and their reply confused me. " We currently do not post our office number due to high volume of calls.". Wtf isn't that what customer service is for? And how could they have high call volume without posting their #??? Anyway, got my tracking # but uts not yet recognized by usps. U will chalk that up to expected lag and hope it shows soon, will keep results posted!
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
Ok, so i sent email to support asking for phone #, and their reply confused me. " We currently do not post our office number due to high volume of calls.". Wtf isn't that what customer service is for? And how could they have high call volume without posting their #??? Anyway, got my tracking # but uts not yet recognized by usps. U will chalk that up to expected lag and hope it shows soon, will keep results posted!
lol, that's true... Why don't you just use their live chat? That's what I always do... they always answer.
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceabbott2 View Post
Hi Tyler,

Quick question. Does this extended battery serve as a pseudo protective case or does the company make a case for the extended battery?

Thanks,

Charles
Charles,

I wouldn't consider this a case, it only covers what the OEM backplate normally cover... nothing more.
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
ceabbott2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Henderson,KY
Posts: 202
 
Device(s): HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 329
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Send a message via MSN to ceabbott2
Default Back Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Perez View Post
Charles,

I wouldn't consider this a case, it only covers what the OEM backplate normally cover... nothing more.
Do you know if there is a case that would work with this particular battery and cover?

Thanks again for your time,

Charles
ceabbott2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceabbott2 View Post
Do you know if there is a case that would work with this particular battery and cover?

Thanks again for your time,

Charles
Not that I know of, but i'm sure someone over there with a brain knows there is a demand for cases that will fit over these... so im sure they are working on it...
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler Perez For This Useful Post:
ceabbott2 (August 9th, 2011)
Old August 12th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default got mine....will post results

Ordered Mon, got today (Fri), 1st off, it doesn't fit my eBay external charger so plugged it into wall cord charger, and with phone inn, it turned green after about 3 hrs. turned phone off, and within 30 mins, it turned green again.. have been off charger rr about an hour, so too early to tell on this first cycle, will keep posting my results!
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
Ordered Mon, got today (Fri), 1st off, it doesn't fit my eBay external charger so plugged it into wall cord charger, and with phone inn, it turned green after about 3 hrs. turned phone off, and within 30 mins, it turned green again.. have been off charger rr about an hour, so too early to tell on this first cycle, will keep posting my results!
How was it when you received it? Is it as described? How it looks in the photo? How was your experience with their customer service? You said you were talking with them?

4 days to get to you, i guess that's not too bad... all of these batteries, will turn green as if the battery is fully charged... let it charge longer.. you have to do that with any extended battery... Can you take a photo and show us how it doesn't fit in the charger? and what charger it is? would appreciate it... cause im looking for an external charger too...

my battery got better and better with every cycles... thanks for keeping us up to date with your experience.
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sad so far so good

Yeah it looked exactly like photo, at least the cover did, I didn't even realize that they didn't have any pics of battery on site, so I was shocked to see a silver/grey colored battery, but not in a bad way, actually looks kinda cool imo. Can't take any pics cuz phone is my only camera, but maybe ill post some of the cover and battery if i don't feel too lazy. I hope I'm not screwing up calibration by draining it right after it turned green, but if I can drain itt by bedtime, ill leave it on overnight, so not more than one cycle is "incomplete.". I've been hammering this for like 3 hrs with max brightness, live wallpaper, programs like brightest flashlight left on for mins at a time, and only halfway so far. Im impressed, but more realistic specs should be revealed tomm after overnight charge.

I never "talked" with customer service, just harassed them for a few days about tracking # via email. Little suspicious that u can't get whole of them by phone, but they said they're hiring phone staff and never let an email go unanswered for more than a few hrs. My biggest fear was spending $40 bucks for a recycled cheapo eBay, and I'm alread confident that's not the case. This things the real deal--maybe not as hearty as seiduo, but I'm guessing around whatever gorillagadgets will be like when it comes out.

My external charger is just the one that came with my regular sized spares from eBay. You gotta get one with protruding prongs "deep" enough to accomodate an extended battery, otherwise it won't fit. But i bought my accessoryswamp battery so I wouldn't have to be neurotic about keeping extra batteries charged, so unless ur such a heavy user you will need more than one extended battery, I don't think a special external charger is really worth the $ (but im cheap so to each their own)
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dragon0978 For This Useful Post:
Tyler Perez (August 12th, 2011)
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
Yeah it looked exactly like photo, at least the cover did, I didn't even realize that they didn't have any pics of battery on site, so I was shocked to see a silver/grey colored battery, but not in a bad way, actually looks kinda cool imo. Can't take any pics cuz phone is my only camera, but maybe ill post some of the cover and battery if i don't feel too lazy. I hope I'm not screwing up calibration by draining it right after it turned green, but if I can drain itt by bedtime, ill leave it on overnight, so not more than one cycle is "incomplete.". I've been hammering this for like 3 hrs with max brightness, live wallpaper, programs like brightest flashlight left on for mins at a time, and only halfway so far. Im impressed, but more realistic specs should be revealed tomm after overnight charge.

I never "talked" with customer service, just harassed them for a few days about tracking # via email. Little suspicious that u can't get whole of them by phone, but they said they're hiring phone staff and never let an email go unanswered for more than a few hrs. My biggest fear was spending $40 bucks for a recycled cheapo eBay, and I'm alread confident that's not the case. This things the real deal--maybe not as hearty as seiduo, but I'm guessing around whatever gorillagadgets will be like when it comes out.

My external charger is just the one that came with my regular sized spares from eBay. You gotta get one with protruding prongs "deep" enough to accomodate an extended battery, otherwise it won't fit. But i bought my accessoryswamp battery so I wouldn't have to be neurotic about keeping extra batteries charged, so unless ur such a heavy user you will need more than one extended battery, I don't think a special external charger is really worth the $ (but im cheap so to each their own)

sounds good. keep us up to date. you're not rooted, right?
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Ziplip not rooted

Maybe my next project. But id b a complete noob so nght wait till I get bored or restless enough by limits of stock specs, but so far, i have no need or use to root. One thing is I hope accessoryswamp or even a competitor will make an affordable quality case for this phone+extended battery combo. Ive never bought a seidio battery, but I did spend $30 on their "platinum limited" blah blah case for my EVO 4g. Junk! Two of the four plastic prongs that wrap around the inner shell (outer hard shell) broke off in like 3 months. Maybe that's why I refuse to donate to their batteries, haha. But I'm certainly missing my $8 tpu case right now, that case is awesome (more so considering the price)
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dragon0978 For This Useful Post:
ceabbott2 (August 13th, 2011)
sponsored links
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 836
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 82
Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Just got my 3500 from Hand Held Items yesterday. It's been off the charger for a little more than an hour with slightly more than light usage and it's dropped 15% connected to wifi with Juice Defender Ultimate running. Is this normal?
oOMavrikOo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 12:22 PM   #22 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOMavrikOo View Post
Just got my 3500 from Hand Held Items yesterday. It's been off the charger for a little more than an hour with slightly more than light usage and it's dropped 15% connected to wifi with Juice Defender Ultimate running. Is this normal?
I also got mine from hand held items, yesterday. It's been off the charger for a little over an hour with mobile data and wifi off. I've done some light texting, and I'm already down to 89%. I'll bet it just needs a full cycle or 2 before the meter is calibrated, properly.

14 bucks including shipping was just too good to pass up.
TyRex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 836
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 82
Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Default

OK so after not abusing the battery the way I anticipated doing, I'm unimpressed so far with this battery. Hopefully it's just going through the motions for the first cycles and will get better as time goes on.

On a brighter note, the back cover that came with the battery fits very nice and feels very comfortable in hand. It kinda makes the phone feel like a larger version of the Hero.
oOMavrikOo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 03:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Metro Detroit, MI
Posts: 16
 
Device(s): HOX running on AT&T
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyRex View Post
I also got mine from hand held items, yesterday. It's been off the charger for a little over an hour with mobile data and wifi off. I've done some light texting, and I'm already down to 89%. I'll bet it just needs a full cycle or 2 before the meter is calibrated, properly.

14 bucks including shipping was just too good to pass up.
I got mine yesterday from Hand Held Items and it wouldn't power on or charge. The charging light would go on then off every 5 to 10 seconds. I figured out that my battery in slightly undersized. I ended up putting some electrical tape on two of the sides and works just fine. I'm going to put it through the testing phase tomorrow when I'm back to work. After that I'll contact Hand Held Items to see what they want to do about the quality flaw.
ccw1134 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 04:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

that sucks... i always stick with, you get what you pay for...
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Seidio on ebay

So far I'm really satisfied with my purchase from accessoryswamp. But I also noticed that someones selling a brand new seidio on ebay for $56....bid ends in 3 hrs. Think ill swoop in at the last minute to snatch that up...its almost 30-35% off msrp!!! If i get it, ill be sure to post differences between the seidio and accessoryswamp models.
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Well, I emailed Accessory Swamp, and I asked them if there was more information on the 3500MAH HTC Evo Battery, and they told me to ask the manufacturer... I guess this 3500MAH battery is an Incredicell Battery... Looked more into it...

Incredible Hand Held Batteries - Incredicell

seems pretty legit, i'm sure we'll see more out of them after this battery...
Tyler Perez is offline  
Last edited by Tyler Perez; August 14th, 2011 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #28 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I've spent a lot of time finding ways to burn the battery down, today. I spent at least an hour playing pocket legends, watched 2 tv shows on netflix, and a lot of youtube junk.

I'm still on the first cycle, but I can already tell that this battery was steal at 14 bucks.
TyRex is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TyRex For This Useful Post:
JunBringer (August 14th, 2011)
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:31 AM   #29 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default still testing....still satisfied

So i didnt win the seidio, but I'm still abundantly satisfied with accessoryswamp. Yest is lasted me bout 16hrs on moderate use, had to leave on live wallpaper and tm radio to kill battery before bed. Now on its 3rd-4th cycle, will continue yo post results. One thing I didn't mention yet is i love the back, a cool thing i discovered is u can rt 2 regular sized batteries with one plugged in under extended cover in case u need, fits perfectly.
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
So i didnt win the seidio, but I'm still abundantly satisfied with accessoryswamp. Yest is lasted me bout 16hrs on moderate use, had to leave on live wallpaper and tm radio to kill battery before bed. Now on its 3rd-4th cycle, will continue yo post results. One thing I didn't mention yet is i love the back, a cool thing i discovered is u can rt 2 regular sized batteries with one plugged in under extended cover in case u need, fits perfectly.
Wow. that's pretty cool. I just gave it a try, and you're right it does fit perfectly... glad my review helped you make the right choice
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Just a quick update. I've used my phone like I would any other work day. I'm sitting at 71%. Normally, I would be sub 50%.

I'll update more later on this week.
TyRex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #32 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default cover gap?

Hey Tyler,
I'm actually oblivious enough to not have noticed this till now, but in your extended battery cover, is there a gap in front of the power switch? If not, i might have broken mine already Think accessoryswamp might cut me a break?
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
Hey Tyler,
I'm actually oblivious enough to not have noticed this till now, but in your extended battery cover, is there a gap in front of the power switch? If not, i might have broken mine already Think accessoryswamp might cut me a break?
I don't see why they wouldn't? I guess this is a real test, email them and see what they say... I'd send them a photo of that it looks like, tell them it's brand new, and give them your order number.
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2011, 03:34 AM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
JimKnuckles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 360
 
Device(s): Note 3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks: 53
Thanked 134 Times in 76 Posts
dufrenejn@gmail.com
Default

That thing looks ridiculous Lol
JimKnuckles is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimKnuckles View Post
That thing looks ridiculous Lol
that's what I first thought when I saw it online, it's actually cool looking in real life.
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #36 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 33
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I have the 4000 seidio. As of right now, I'm at 52% unplugged for 19 hours. Used mobile hotspot for about 2 hours with 4g, 3g kept on (i only use the 4g when I'm using as a mobile hotspot) several texts, a few calls, played about thirty minutes of ghouls and ghosts on gensoid.
akasan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasan View Post
I have the 4000 seidio. As of right now, I'm at 52% unplugged for 19 hours. Used mobile hotspot for about 2 hours with 4g, 3g kept on (i only use the 4g when I'm using as a mobile hotspot) several texts, a few calls, played about thirty minutes of ghouls and ghosts on gensoid.

that sounds like a success... I get pretty close to the same usage...

only thing about that, isn't it like 80 bucks? I would rather buy 2 accessory swamp batteries... and rotate them? No?
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 06:26 PM   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default gorillagadgets is here!!!

First off, Tyler, I've only had mine for 5 days, but I would be very surprised to not be in the yellow, if not red, with that type and duration of use. I hope my battery capacity doubles in the next wk or two, like yours sounds like, but no way so far. BTW, accessoryswamp did replace my cover door, no questions asked, so that was nice.

I also noticed gorillagadgets finally has their EVO 3d extended battery today...too bad...one wk earlier and i would've yotten that. I noticed a couple things on their website. First, the extended battery cover looks EXACTLY like the one from accessoryswamp, too alike to be coincidence (same manufacturer I'd guess), BUT their ext battery is advertised as 3400 mah (vs 3500 for accessoryswamp), so unlikely they're the same battery. Weird, gg made their EVO 3.d ext batt 100 mah smaller tgan the one for their 4g.

So I hope someone gets the gg battery and reports its results. Actually looks like ill be getting a seidio in the nxt wk, as I was surprised to find that one of my creditcards gave me a $48 credit on amazon, so seidio will cost me bout $15 after shipping. Will post side by side comparisons when I can!
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6
 
Device(s): OG Droid, Droid Bionic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Perez View Post
that sounds like a success... I get pretty close to the same usage...

only thing about that, isn't it like 80 bucks? I would rather buy 2 accessory swamp batteries... and rotate them? No?

No, I'd rather buy 2 of the Gorilla batteries for $28 each and have some money left over for lunch and a 3D game
cburtram is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #40 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6
 
Device(s): OG Droid, Droid Bionic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
First off, Tyler, I've only had mine for 5 days, but I would be very surprised to not be in the yellow, if not red, with that type and duration of use. I hope my battery capacity doubles in the next wk or two, like yours sounds like, but no way so far. BTW, accessoryswamp did replace my cover door, no questions asked, so that was nice.

I also noticed gorillagadgets finally has their EVO 3d extended battery today...too bad...one wk earlier and i would've yotten that. I noticed a couple things on their website. First, the extended battery cover looks EXACTLY like the one from accessoryswamp, too alike to be coincidence (same manufacturer I'd guess), BUT their ext battery is advertised as 3400 mah (vs 3500 for accessoryswamp), so unlikely they're the same battery. Weird, gg made their EVO 3.d ext batt 100 mah smaller tgan the one for their 4g.

So I hope someone gets the gg battery and reports its results. Actually looks like ill be getting a seidio in the nxt wk, as I was surprised to find that one of my creditcards gave me a $48 credit on amazon, so seidio will cost me bout $15 after shipping. Will post side by side comparisons when I can!

Yes the back plate is the exact same. Our back plate mold won't be ready for a couple of more weeks so we went with the JDX back plate until then. They make fairly good back plates and we use them for the plates we don't want to open molds on.

Our battery isn't 100mAh smaller it 100mAh more honest.
We are working toward and trying to bring more accuracy into the business of batteries.
cburtram is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #41 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default extended battery case?

Hey so if you're from gorillagadgets, and their extended batteries+covers are just about the same dimensions as those from accessoryswamp, does gg havee any cases that will fit any of the above? If not any idea when? Accessoryswamp doesn't have a clear date when cases qill be available, and my phone feels naked, Thx
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:37 PM   #42 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6
 
Device(s): OG Droid, Droid Bionic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
Hey so if you're from gorillagadgets, and their extended batteries+covers are just about the same dimensions as those from accessoryswamp, does gg havee any cases that will fit any of the above? If not any idea when? Accessoryswamp doesn't have a clear date when cases qill be available, and my phone feels naked, Thx
As of now we don't have one in the pipeline. We'll wait and see how the sales go before we decide(2 to 3 months). Also our back plate will be different form the JDX one so it is unlikely that any case we make would fit with the JDX backplate. If the sales numbers are good we will probably go with something similar to the Seidio offerings of a case - belt clip combo.
cburtram is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cburtram For This Useful Post:
ceabbott2 (August 19th, 2011)
Old August 19th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #43 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasan View Post
I have the 4000 seidio. As of right now, I'm at 52% unplugged for 19 hours. Used mobile hotspot for about 2 hours with 4g, 3g kept on (i only use the 4g when I'm using as a mobile hotspot) several texts, a few calls, played about thirty minutes of ghouls and ghosts on gensoid.
Can you take some pictures of that thing and post it up here? I'm curious.
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2011, 07:46 AM   #44 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 836
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 82
Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Do battery monitor apps have trouble reading the correct percentage on the extended batteries because they are larger than normal?
oOMavrikOo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #45 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default my verdict

I have officially fallen out of mve with this accessoryswamp battery. I have been unplugged now for 2.5 hrs, and from 96% rown to 61% in that time. Granted, I'm a pretty heavy user, and also the first 50% erains out faster than the second, but all in all this gives me about 8-12 hrs of moderate to heavy use, or 15+ hrs of light/idle time. For the value, not bad, I just expected more. I would go with gorillagadgets if the price is important to u, or if u only need one day of lightly/moderate use before charging. My aeidio should be in soon and ill have a list up eon comparing results.!
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #46 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 836
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 82
Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Default

OK something I'm noticing with this battery is that it drains at the same speed of the stock battery for the first 50% or so, then starts to drain very slowly once it hits the 40s. Is this normal for extended batteries? Did I not calibrate it properly? Is there a way to recalibrate it?
oOMavrikOo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2011, 01:54 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon0978 View Post
I have officially fallen out of mve with this accessoryswamp battery. I have been unplugged now for 2.5 hrs, and from 96% rown to 61% in that time. Granted, I'm a pretty heavy user, and also the first 50% erains out faster than the second, but all in all this gives me about 8-12 hrs of moderate to heavy use, or 15+ hrs of light/idle time. For the value, not bad, I just expected more. I would go with gorillagadgets if the price is important to u, or if u only need one day of lightly/moderate use before charging. My aeidio should be in soon and ill have a list up eon comparing results.!
I'm curious as how it mounts up to the accessoryswamp battery... can you take exact dimensions, and weigh it as I did?

I'm happy with the 24 hours I get out of mine... I'll listen to a pod cast or 2 a day, stream a bit of music on my lunch... and i get 24 hours out of mine on the daily. But I only keep 4G on while im using it, i turn GPS off, bluetooth, and all the other crap i dont use...
Tyler Perez is offline  
Last edited by Tyler Perez; August 21st, 2011 at 01:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2011, 01:55 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Tyler Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orange County
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
 
Device(s): iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyler Perez TylerDPerez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOMavrikOo View Post
OK something I'm noticing with this battery is that it drains at the same speed of the stock battery for the first 50% or so, then starts to drain very slowly once it hits the 40s. Is this normal for extended batteries? Did I not calibrate it properly? Is there a way to recalibrate it?

What are you doing in the first 50% of the battery? When you charge the battery, let it charge for 2-3 hours after it says it's done charging...

here is a good info as to why your battery drops so fast when you unplug it...
Your battery gauge is lying to you (and it's not such a bad thing) - xda-developers
Tyler Perez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2011, 07:35 PM   #49 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 836
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 82
Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Perez View Post
What are you doing in the first 50% of the battery? When you charge the battery, let it charge for 2-3 hours after it says it's done charging...

here is a good info as to why your battery drops so fast when you unplug it...
Your battery gauge is lying to you (and it's not such a bad thing) - xda-developers

I let it charge overnight. I have a battery monitor in the notification bar that shows the percentage. It's usually in the 90s when I unplug it and temdscto drop very quickly afterwards. I know how smartphone charge cycles work. I also use SystemPanel to monitor the charge throughout the night. It shows about 10 trickle charges throughout the night, so I no it's draining pretty quickly because the stock battery would only do this a couple times a night. This is my first ever extended battery's hopefully it'll get better.
oOMavrikOo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2011, 07:59 PM   #50 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Footmouth seidio vs accessoryswamp extended batteries

Ok, so got my seidio yesterday and here were ny first impressions:
Yes, this is a big battery. Noticeably bigger than my accessoryswamp 3500. With that said, I have a response and question to all of those people who have complained that this battery is bigger than the 3500 mah they had for their 4g....DUH!!! Its 500 mah more!!! Where did u think seidio was getting that 500 mah--ur ass, haha. Anyway, to give people a better idea, I'd guess that the thickness is about an accessoryswamp battery+ half an oem, or 2.5 oems stacked together. Sry Tyler, I don't have a separate camera to take pics with, nor a scale to measure wt with, but take my word for it...I tried fitting the seidio into my accessoryswamp's cover and it woulddnt fit, and vice versa it had extra room to spare...so I cant use both with the same cover interchangeably, but I could carry my accessoryswamp battery with a cottonball or something to stuff it into the seidios cover so it doesn't jiggle and come loose...
Cons: the worst thing about the seidio is the cover--it feels cheaper than either accessoryswamps or even the oem, mostly because it has a slick and smooth surface to it, compared to the ridged texture of AS (accessoryswamp) or oem. Makes me worry a tad that it'll slip through my fingers, but oh well--that's what cases are for. Some common complaints I've read others bitch about involve the power button and how its "so hard" to push down--this is true, but only partially. Mainly, the power button lacks that "click" sensation that reassures u the button has been pushed. Other than that, it works fine. Sry, but if youre struggling to push that power button, you're either a girl (a really weak one), or u should see ur doctor to check u for some muscular dystrophy shit or something.

Pros: performance (duh)... Off my charger at 99% since 10am, I'm at 18% now 10.75 hrs later with moderate/heavy use, and this is just the first charging cycle--I expect a vast improvement, but still not too bad so far...

Verdict so far? I would never have paid for a seidio if I didn't have an Amazon credit for 75-85%% off full price. On my (cheap) budget, without such a hefty discount, knowing what i know now, I'd go with gorillagadgets or accessoryswamp (probably gorillagadgets cuz of their track record with EVO 4g batteries and lower price). But if cost is of only minimal concern and u just want the baddest beast of a battery u can abuse all day and still have juice left? Seidio seems the logical choice there. Be forewarned though, if u go this seidio route, there seems to be about a 10% chance (based on reviews of their 4g batteries) of ur battery crapping out within a year. If u can make it through my long winded posts, hope this helps!!!
dragon0978 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

HTC EVO 3D
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

Sprint continues their EVO line of Android Phones with what is certainly a first for them - a 3D phone. The HTC EVO 3D boasts 3D technology on a beautiful 4.3-inch screen and get this: you don't even need glasses to enjoy the 3D experience! B... Read More



Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC EVO 3D
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-3d/391457-3500mah-htc-evo-3d-battery-review.html
Posted By For Type Date
Untitled document This thread Refback March 24th, 2012 06:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.