Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Evo 4G LTE

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default random shutdowns/reboots..?

Hello.. so this is the 2nd EVO LTE i have had in the last 3 days. The first one i got on Saturday had a bad speakerphone. So i went to the Sprint store yesterday and they gave me a brand new one again.

Within the first hour it just shut off. I chalked this up to maybe the phone is still programming and and or it was a random glitch.
Then later in the day i was using the camera and a message on the screen briefly popped up saying" you phone will shut down in 5 seconds, press the power button to turn off now" then it shut off.
Then this morning i went to add a calendar event, and the phone booted up ( meaning it shut off again)

SO my question is..is this normal? Does anyone have any ideas about this issue? I really don't want to go back to the Sprint store because this issue will be hard to prove and show to the Sprint rep.

Thanks!

Advertisements
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 25th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
Hello.. so this is the 2nd EVO LTE I have had in the last 3 days. The first one I got on Saturday had a bad speakerphone. So I went to the Sprint store yesterday and they gave me a brand new one again.

Within the first hour it just shut off. I chalked this up to maybe the phone is still programming and and or it was a random glitch.
Then later in the day I was using the camera and a message on the screen briefly popped up saying "your phone will shut down in 5 seconds, press the power button to turn off now" then it shut off.
Then this morning I went to add a calendar event, and the phone booted up (meaning it shut off again)

SO my question is, is this normal? Does anyone have any ideas about this issue? I really don't want to go back to the Sprint store because this issue will be hard to prove and show to the Sprint rep.

Thanks!
Sounds alot like this issue:
Seidio and Case-Mate discussions for the HTC EVO 4G LTE | Post # 60

If your phone is in a case, try going without the case for a while and see if the problem clears up.
Also, try shutting the phone down fully (turn off Fast Boot in the power settings) and reseating the removable top panel on the back above the kickstand and then turning back on.
Just a couple preliminary ideas.

(Note: The 5 seconds till restart message appears when you hold the power button down for an extended period of time - It is a tool they gave us for forcing the phone to restart. Maybe the way you were holding the phone when using the camera had your finger pressing in the power button?)
PyroSporker is offline  
Last edited by PyroSporker; June 25th, 2012 at 11:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PyroSporker For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (June 25th, 2012), PattiCakeUS (June 25th, 2012)
Old June 25th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroSporker View Post
Sounds alot like this issue:
Seidio and Case-Mate discussions for the HTC EVO 4G LTE | Post # 60

If your phone is in a case, try going without the case for a while and see if the problem clears up.
Also, try shutting the phone down fully (turn off Fast Boot in the power settings) and reseating the removable top panel and then restarting.
Just a couple preliminary ideas.

(Note: The 5 seconds till restart message appears when you hold the power button down for an extended period of time - It is a tool they gave us for forcing the phone to shutdown. Maybe the way you were holding the phone when using the camera had your finger pressing in the power button?)
Thanks i will try turning off fast boot. My phone doesnt not have a case yet. This morning the phone was just sitting on the seat next to me and shut off. I will see how it does the rest of the day... THX
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
PyroSporker (June 25th, 2012)
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 72
 
Device(s): BB Curve, BB Style, Epic 4G, HTC Hero, Moment, Nexus S 4G, HTC Arrive, EVO 3D, Replenish, Echo, Moto
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Thanks for posting your issue. I work for Sprint and am gathering info on customer issues. Some questions that come to mind are how hot was the environment in which you noticed random shut-downs? The speakerphone issue doesn't sound related. The last issue you said the device was on your seat, was that in a car? What about the first time it shut down? Were you outdoors? Was it hot? Just curious. Thanks for being a Sprint customer!
CzechPleez is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CzechPleez For This Useful Post:
Mr. Ed (July 2nd, 2012)
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechPleez View Post
Thanks for posting your issue. I work for Sprint and am gathering info on customer issues. Some questions that come to mind are how hot was the environment in which you noticed random shut-downs? The speakerphone issue doesn't sound related. The last issue you said the device was on your seat, was that in a car? What about the first time it shut down? Were you outdoors? Was it hot? Just curious. Thanks for being a Sprint customer!
Yeah, the temp was one of the next questions I was going to go to. As we know, random reboots from excessive heat (internal with environmental) are an issue that plagued the Evo 4G and somewhat the Evo 3D (and most any smartphones). Running GPS in a hot car, with the phone sitting in the sun can cause overheating fairly readily.
PyroSporker is offline  
Last edited by PyroSporker; June 25th, 2012 at 11:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroSporker View Post
Yeah, the temp was one of the next questions I was going to go to. As we know, random reboots from excessive heat (internal with environmental) are an issue that plagued the Evo 4G and somewhat the Evo 3D (and most any smartphones). Running GPS in a hot car, with the phone sitting in the sun can cause overheating fairly readily.
Not hot at all. It was 58 degrees F outside
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
PyroSporker (June 25th, 2012)
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

What's your power consumption look like for the first 4 hours off of the charger?
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
What's your power consumption look like for the first 4 hours off of the charger?
Not sure.. do you mean the graph showing whats using the battery?
Settings>Power>Battery Use ??
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
Not sure.. do you mean the graph showing whats using the battery?
Settings>Power>Battery Use ??
Yes, exactly. If you can, please take a screen shot (power then vol down will do) and then tap the graph itself to bring up the next, ditto on the screen shot.

Hope you don't mind the screen shot request, but I'd like to see if I can tell at a glance if something looks suspicious - often, that's quite possible.

If it helps to calibrate any, on wifi, screen brightness on auto, screen on and phone awake the whole time, you ought to be able to get about an hour for every 10% battery consumed. If web browsing, cut that down to about 45 to 50 minutes per 10%.

If you're seeing something far afield of that, I'd immediately postulate that you have some runaway process causing things to run beyond normal control.

That's why I'd asked.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Yes, exactly. If you can, please take a screen shot (power then vol down will do) and then tap the graph itself to bring up the next, ditto on the screen shot.

Hope you don't mind the screen shot request, but I'd like to see if I can tell at a glance if something looks suspicious - often, that's quite possible.

If it helps to calibrate any, on wifi, screen brightness on auto, screen on and phone awake the whole time, you ought to be able to get about an hour for every 10% battery consumed. If web browsing, cut that down to about 45 to 50 minutes per 10%.

If you're seeing something far afield of that, I'd immediately postulate that you have some runaway process causing things to run beyond normal control.

That's why I'd asked.
it can do screen shots out the box? didnt know that. I hold down power and press vol down but i didnt see anything happen. Also didnt see any new pics show up.
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
it can do screen shots out the box? didnt know that. I hold down power and press vol down but i didnt see anything happen. Also didnt see any new pics show up.
Yeah, sorry. I hate power+X combos they're so touchy.

Power+vol_down is the ICS way - if that's not happening, try power+Home, that's the HTC way.

Both are supported on the phone, but on any given day, it seems like one or the other is more sensitive.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default



Hold Power a second and then hit Home
OR
Power + Volume simultaneously both held for a second or two
Official HTC EVO 4G LTE FAQ and Guide | Post # 16
PyroSporker is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PyroSporker For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 25th, 2012)
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Yes, exactly. If you can, please take a screen shot (power then vol down will do) and then tap the graph itself to bring up the next, ditto on the screen shot.

Hope you don't mind the screen shot request, but I'd like to see if I can tell at a glance if something looks suspicious - often, that's quite possible.

If it helps to calibrate any, on wifi, screen brightness on auto, screen on and phone awake the whole time, you ought to be able to get about an hour for every 10% battery consumed. If web browsing, cut that down to about 45 to 50 minutes per 10%.

If you're seeing something far afield of that, I'd immediately postulate that you have some runaway process causing things to run beyond normal control.

That's why I'd asked.
Ok... any clues below?.. looks norm to me THX
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a.jpg (38.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg b.jpg (31.7 KB, 35 views)
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Something's not 100% there, in my opinion. Look at the second (detail) graph and compare to one I made while stress testing the other day -



Note that when my screen is off, the phone goes to sleep and the power curve shows that consumption stops. (ignore the short gap shown, that was a short maintenance / reboot period)

Now - look at yours, we can note a few things.

First, sometimes you get the right behavior and it flatlines when screen off/not awake.

But if I look at the period going from about 65 to 80% of the time shown, you should be flat-lining and instead you're dropping power. And within that interval is a pretty solid green block saying that it couldn't get a signal.

And, you're dropping power like a rock for the stuff you're doing.

So - given nothing's keeping it awake and that you're just not really doing anything, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that that looks like a reception problem.

To see if that's true, try Open Signal Maps, free in the Store.

Use the Maps on it to see if your phone is constantly hopping between towers or something and/or the graph to see if your signal is rollercoastering up and down severely what.

I also wonder if you're in a town where they're already working the Network Vision build out with new infrastructure and towers. Don't know if it's possible, just spit-balling here, but I wonder if some tower is starting to put out an LTE test signal and something's gone wonky.

Anyway - from those graphs, I'd say looking at the radios has to come next.

By the way, also OK to update PRL then Profile in that order about halfway through your Open Signals Maps viewing to see if it was just config thing that you could fix or not. But get some Open Signal Maps results before trying that, so you can tell immediately if it made no difference.
EarlyMon is online now  
Last edited by EarlyMon; June 25th, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Something's not 100% there, in my opinion. Look at the second (detail) graph and compare to one I made while stress testing the other day -



Note that when my screen is off, the phone goes to sleep and the power curve shows that consumption stops. (ignore the short gap shown, that was a reboot)

Now - look at yours, we can note a few things.

First, sometimes you get the right behavior and it flatlines when screen off/not awake.

But if I look at the period going from about 65 to 80% of the time shown, you should be flat-lining and instead you're dropping power. And within that interval is a pretty solid green block saying that it couldn't get a signal.

And, you're dropping power like a rock for the stuff you're doing.

So - given nothing's keeping it awake and that you're just not really doing anything, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that that looks like a reception problem.

To see if that's true, try Open Signal Maps, free in the Store.

Use the Maps on it to see if your phone is constantly hopping between towers or something and/or the graph to see if your signal is rollercoastering up and down severely what.

I also wonder if you're in a town where they're already working the Network Vision build out with new infrastructure and towers. Don't know if it's possible, just spit-balling here, but I wonder if some tower is starting to put out an LTE test signal and something's gone wonky.

Anyway - from those graphs, I'd say looking at the radios has to come next.

By the way, also OK to update PRL then Profile in that order about halfway through your Open Signals Maps viewing to see if it was just config thing that you could fix or not. But get some Open Signal Maps results before trying that, so you can tell immediately if it made no difference.
Would this be causing my shutdowns? btw just did shut down again about 15 min ago
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
Would this be causing my shutdowns? btw just did shut down again about 15 min ago

Well, that's the thing I'm not sure about.

If you have some severe signal issue that the radio is struggling to overcome, I'm not sure we could trust the battery graph, that's sort of where I'm coming from.

Rather than speculate if that's right or not, some checks with the OSM app will help confirm or eliminate.

The one thing that you can count on - regardless of what any of the user-level monitors can tell you in Android - first and foremost, your handset has a high-priority imperative baked in to ensure that you can get phone service. That comes before all else.

PS - I caught earlier that your phone isn't in a high heat environment, but it shuts down, see if you can feel heat and if so, is it near bottom or top, front or back, that you can feel it.

I don't know how to describe how hot is hot - it shouldn't be feeling much outside of body-temp normal, maybe a little warmer.
EarlyMon is online now  
Last edited by EarlyMon; June 25th, 2012 at 05:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
But if I look at the period going from about 65 to 80% of the time shown, you should be flat-lining and instead you're dropping power. And within that interval is a pretty solid green block saying that it couldn't get a signal.
I've never really thought about it too much but I was always under the impression that a green block meant that you had a good mobile connection. I'm usually in the dark yellow/gold color with some periods in the gray-yellow color. Occasionally I'll have a green spot. Typical for my signal area.



Noticed you are on Wi-Fi all the time Decaff, could it somehow be related to your network setup (Network type, Router configuration, etc...)? Yeah I know sounds kinda crazy.
Do you get restarts with Wi-Fi and all other data/radios off?

Even though it would likely show in your graphs, just to cover all bases, make sure you are not killing tasks using the system tools and do not have any 3rd party task killers installed.
PyroSporker is offline  
Last edited by PyroSporker; June 25th, 2012 at 07:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PyroSporker For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 25th, 2012)
Old June 25th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroSporker View Post
I've never really thought about it too much but I was always under the impression that a green block meant that you had a good mobile connection. I'm usually in the dark yellow/gold color with some periods in the gray-yellow color. Occasionally I'll have a green spot. Typical for my signal area.
Seriously?

Leave it to me to get that one backwards then.

I still think it makes sense to check to see if the radios are stressing out though.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Well, that's the thing I'm not sure about.

If you have some severe signal issue that the radio is struggling to overcome, I'm not sure we could trust the battery graph, that's sort of where I'm coming from.

Rather than speculate if that's right or not, some checks with the OSM app will help confirm or eliminate.

The one thing that you can count on - regardless of what any of the user-level monitors can tell you in Android - first and foremost, your handset has a high-priority imperative baked in to ensure that you can get phone service. That comes before all else.

PS - I caught earlier that your phone isn't in a high heat environment, but it shuts down, see if you can feel heat and if so, is it near bottom or top, front or back, that you can feel it.

I don't know how to describe how hot is hot - it shouldn't be feeling much outside of body-temp normal, maybe a little warmer.
Thanks guys for all your help. I got almost 7 hours of battery life off a full charge today. I must say I'm a little disappointed.
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
Thanks guys for all your help. I got almost 7 hours of battery life off a full charge today. I must say I'm a little disappointed.
We'll help get that rogue issue cleared up whatever it is, and then your phone will straighten and do better.

Get back to us on the Open Signal Maps when your time permits.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
decaffviper17 (June 25th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
We'll help get that rogue issue cleared up whatever it is, and then your phone will straighten and do better.

Get back to us on the Open Signal Maps when your time permits.
What Rogue issue?

Ok... so on Signal maps.. at home i get the same tower location and signal seems consistent.

I keep WiFi on all the time because i was told this uses less power than 3G. I am on WiFi at home and at work... so most of the time.

I have noticed times that it get pretty hot for no apparent reason it seems up near the camera lens... but not too often.

I do have an Active Sync account for work email... probably drains little more power

I heard i should be getting about 12-16 hours on a charge. Is this typical for this phone? Honestly.. i dont mind tweaking and playing with my phone.. but i really dont want to work this hard to make a 550$ phone work normally.
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Seriously?

Leave it to me to get that one backwards then.

I still think it makes sense to check to see if the radios are stressing out though.
I could just as easily be backwards. I'm unsure.

Definitely a good idea to check the signal strength, tower connectivity, area map, etc.
It is no Open Signal Maps, but did you guys see in Ice Cream Sandwich (Or Sense 4.0) they added a rough signal strength read out to Settings -> About -> Network. It is easy to get a simple unscientific read out without using a back end menu or a third party application now.
PyroSporker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #23 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroSporker View Post
I could just as easily be backwards. I'm unsure.

Definitely a good idea to check the signal strength, tower connectivity, area map, etc.
It is no Open Signal Maps, but did you guys see in Ice Cream Sandwich (Or Sense 4.0) they added a rough signal strength read out to Settings -> About -> Network. It is easy to get a simple unscientific read out without using a back end menu or a third party application now.
Not sufficient to see tower hopping.

Yeah, I agree. Tweaking a new phone to get it to act normally is not acceptable.

Heat at the top says that something on the motherboard is getting overworked. If it's the processor (likely) then the shutdown may be thermal protection to protect your investment.

What rogue process indeed, if your radios are stable, that's the question.

Sounds like your use is straightforward.

What apps have you added or configured beyond that required for Exchange Activesync?
EarlyMon is online now  
Last edited by EarlyMon; June 26th, 2012 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 99
 
Device(s): HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 82
Thanked 71 Times in 37 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
Hello.. so this is the 2nd EVO LTE i have had in the last 3 days. The first one i got on Saturday had a bad speakerphone. So i went to the Sprint store yesterday and they gave me a brand new one again.

Within the first hour it just shut off. I chalked this up to maybe the phone is still programming and and or it was a random glitch.
Then later in the day i was using the camera and a message on the screen briefly popped up saying" you phone will shut down in 5 seconds, press the power button to turn off now" then it shut off.
Then this morning i went to add a calendar event, and the phone booted up ( meaning it shut off again)

SO my question is..is this normal? Does anyone have any ideas about this issue? I really don't want to go back to the Sprint store because this issue will be hard to prove and show to the Sprint rep.

Thanks!
I feel very bad for you to have gotten this far with the phone exchanges and have this happening to you. I think you should go back to the Sprint store to exchange. Your reboots are ridiculous.

Last resort, you can do a factory reset. It may yield no improved results what so ever.

There's no way to know you have a lemon unless you bring this up.
Thanks.


UPDATE:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte/182950-evo-4g-lte-overheating-battery-life.html

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/90935

Happened on the One X too
http://www.androidauthority.com/htc-ota-update-one-x-76936/
strider70 is offline  
Last edited by strider70; June 26th, 2012 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Providing links
Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Not sufficient to see tower hopping.
Yeah exactly, as stated, it is no substitute.
PyroSporker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #26 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Not sufficient to see tower hopping.

Yeah, I agree. Tweaking a new phone to get it to act normally is not acceptable.

Heat at the top says that something on the motherboard is getting overworked. If it's the processor (likely) then the shutdown may be thermal protection to protect your investment.

What rogue process indeed, if your radios are stable, that's the question.

Sounds like your use is straightforward.

What apps have you added or configured beyond that required for Exchange Activesync?
Lookout mobile Security and drop box.. nothing intensive. However i did research last night and in short, i turned off LTE and NFC... might be a coincidence but im getting triple battery life so far..lol. Check it out below, also haven't got a reboot yet. The night previous i was losing power at night while my phone is idle. I will see how it does through out the day but so far i have 92% left and already surpassed what i had yesterday when my phone was almost dead.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x1.jpg (37.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg x2.jpg (23.7 KB, 12 views)
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #27 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

There you go.

I took a stab earlier that they might be tinkering with LTE in your neighborhood in a way that made things crazy, I bet it was that.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
decaffviper17 (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
There you go.

I took a stab earlier that they might be tinkering with LTE in your neighborhood in a way that made things crazy, I bet it was that.
Hmmmm.
Hey Decaff, do you happen to be in one of these First Round Markets?
S4GRU | Network Vision/LTE Deployment Running List - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates
PyroSporker is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PyroSporker For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #29 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroSporker View Post
Hmmmm.
Hey Decaff, do you happen to be in one of these First Round Markets?
S4GRU | Network Vision/LTE Deployment Running List - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates
I live in Orange County, CA. I was under the impression that they wont be online until late this year or early next year.
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012), PyroSporker (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
I live in Orange County, CA. I was under the impression that they wont be online until late this year or early next year.
You are correct.
I'm just trying to help further investigate Early's hypothesis.
PyroSporker is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PyroSporker For This Useful Post:
decaffviper17 (June 26th, 2012), EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
There you go.

I took a stab earlier that they might be tinkering with LTE in your neighborhood in a way that made things crazy, I bet it was that.

So far so good.... battery at 79% and im running at 11.5 hours. What a difference... having moderate use of the phone too... oh and so far no shutdowns
decaffviper17 is offline  
Last edited by decaffviper17; June 26th, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Well for whatever reason, looks like you found the cure. As time permits please give us some updates, hopefully over the next few days.

If this is a stable fix for you, I think we'd like to add it as a general tip for others.

PS - When you have some non-critical time, if you're willing, how about switching NFC back on? If interested, please don't try that for several days so you're confident that what you is stable. I think we'd all be very grateful to know if both radios or just the one being shut down is the right target.

Cheers, congrats, and many thanks!

(PS to CzechPleez, please chime in, let us know that you've captured this data point if you can, thanks for that. )
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #33 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Well for whatever reason, looks like you found the cure. As time permits please give us some updates, hopefully over the next few days.

If this is a stable fix for you, I think we'd like to add it as a general tip for others.

PS - When you have some non-critical time, if you're willing, how about switching NFC back on? If interested, please don't try that for several days so you're confident that what you is stable. I think we'd all be very grateful to know if both radios or just the one being shut down is the right target.

Cheers, congrats, and many thanks!

(PS to CzechPleez, please chime in, let us know that you've captured this data point if you can, thanks for that. )
No prob... if I turn out to be stable i will switch NFC and LTE separate and see the difference if any. Also i will post final power usage later today. Thanks guys.
decaffviper17 is offline  
Last edited by decaffviper17; June 26th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #34 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Superb so far!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg j1.jpg (28.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg j2.jpg (36.2 KB, 13 views)
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

That's what I'm talking about!
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #36 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 54
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Default Phone Rebooting

I have had my phone about 3 weeks and my phone has rebooted about 6 or 7 times each time creating an error message which I send to HTC.
However it only seems to reboot while I am online or downloading an app.
The phone just freezes and then reboots.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
__________________
Sent from my Evo
dlocks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 147
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 112 Times in 64 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlocks View Post
I have had my phone about 3 weeks and my phone has rebooted about 6 or 7 times each time creating an error message which I send to HTC.
However it only seems to reboot while I am online or downloading an app.
The phone just freezes and then reboots.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
What is the error ? Also when the phone is working, do all other functions work normally? Send/receive text? Make/receive calls? Mine rebooted alot when I had a network error. At the time I could only make calls or send text. I couldnt receive anything and it rebooted alot looking for the network. Mine was error 97.
omiller315 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to omiller315 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 26th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 54
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Default

It says something like your phone has recovered from an abnormal shut down, but I do not recall an actual error code
dlocks is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dlocks For This Useful Post:
3vodroid (July 7th, 2012)
Old June 26th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #39 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlocks View Post
I have had my phone about 3 weeks and my phone has rebooted about 6 or 7 times each time creating an error message which I send to HTC.
However it only seems to reboot while I am online or downloading an app.
The phone just freezes and then reboots.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Im not sure its the same, but my phone would just shut off. Would not power back on unless i pushed power button. In short ever since i turned off LTE and NFC chip my battery life has tripled and so far no more shutdowns. But your issue sounds more like a software perhaps.
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #40 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

I Still have not charged it. Impressive. This was the battery life i was hoping for. All because i disabled NFC and LTE???? maybe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-06-27_07-55-12.jpg (38.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-06-27_07-55-16.jpg (32.9 KB, 14 views)
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 27th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old June 27th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 425
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 147
Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts
Default

wow...interesting. I am rooted and things are running much better, but I dont think I will use NFC much so far, so I disabled it to see how it goes.
i.have.droid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #42 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i.have.droid View Post
wow...interesting. I am rooted and things are running much better, but I dont think I will use NFC much so far, so I disabled it to see how it goes.
Im not rooted.. might do it later. But im going to test by turning on NFC and LTE... separate and together and see if that caused my poor battery life and random shutdowns
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
i.have.droid (June 27th, 2012)
Old June 27th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #43 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 54
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omiller315 View Post
What is the error ? Also when the phone is working, do all other functions work normally? Send/receive text? Make/receive calls? Mine rebooted alot when I had a network error. At the time I could only make calls or send text. I couldnt receive anything and it rebooted alot looking for the network. Mine was error 97.



When the phone is working everything works great.There was one occasion where someone had called but the phone never rang, no missed call log and no voice mail, even though the person said they left a message.
About a week later I actually received the voice mail notification and message.
dlocks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #44 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 54
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
Im not sure its the same, but my phone would just shut off. Would not power back on unless i pushed power button. In short ever since i turned off LTE and NFC chip my battery life has tripled and so far no more shutdowns. But your issue sounds more like a software perhaps.


The phone has not shut off, its always reboots, creates the error log, which I then send to HTC
dlocks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 124
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts
Default

I had another random shutdown last night but I'm really starting to lean towards it's the case (Best Buy Platinum/Seido). It has a milled out area in the clasp for the power button but wondering if it's too tight/small. I had gotten my phone out/put it back in the holster probably 15 minutes before I pulled it back out and found it turned off. Along these lines sometimes when I pull it out of the holster the screen is on and I think it's because the clasp is hitting the power button and turning it on. Wondering if I can shave the button down or dremel out the milled out area a little bigger to resolve. Hate having to modify the case, wonder if Seido will have a version 2.0 coming out?

I also haven't had any Sense shutdown since turning off fastboot. My battery life is outstanding, going over 24 hours is no issue at all and that includes using the hotspot to tether the laptop/tablet.
spyder40 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spyder40 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (July 2nd, 2012)
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #46 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder40 View Post
I had another random shutdown last night but I'm really starting to lean towards it's the case (Best Buy Platinum/Seido). It has a milled out area in the clasp for the power button but wondering if it's too tight/small. I had gotten my phone out/put it back in the holster probably 15 minutes before I pulled it back out and found it turned off. Along these lines sometimes when I pull it out of the holster the screen is on and I think it's because the clasp is hitting the power button and turning it on. Wondering if I can shave the button down or dremel out the milled out area a little bigger to resolve. Hate having to modify the case, wonder if Seido will have a version 2.0 coming out?

I also haven't had any Sense shutdown since turning off fastboot. My battery life is outstanding, going over 24 hours is no issue at all and that includes using the hotspot to tether the laptop/tablet.
Also... i turned off FASTBOOT too.. i forgot about that. That could have helped me as well.
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (July 2nd, 2012)
Old July 2nd, 2012, 10:28 AM   #47 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 80
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 13
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Well for whatever reason, looks like you found the cure. As time permits please give us some updates, hopefully over the next few days.

If this is a stable fix for you, I think we'd like to add it as a general tip for others.

PS - When you have some non-critical time, if you're willing, how about switching NFC back on? If interested, please don't try that for several days so you're confident that what you is stable. I think we'd all be very grateful to know if both radios or just the one being shut down is the right target.

Cheers, congrats, and many thanks!

(PS to CzechPleez, please chime in, let us know that you've captured this data point if you can, thanks for that. )
I did some testing and here is what i found so far:

The CDMA/LTE automatically turns back up ... perhaps after reboot. However i can remove that from my issues because it was on for 2 days with no shutdowns or battery drain ( still on and getting 1day + with LTE on) I turned the NFC on for a day and my findings there were inconclusive. Its possible the issues i was having resolved itself after a few days of syncing up with the network.
decaffviper17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to decaffviper17 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (July 2nd, 2012)
Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:25 AM   #48 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,384
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,734
Thanked 57,191 Times in 22,982 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
I did some testing and here is what i found so far:

The CDMA/LTE automatically turns back up ... perhaps after reboot. However i can remove that from my issues because it was on for 2 days with no shutdowns or battery drain ( still on and getting 1day + with LTE on) I turned the NFC on for a day and my findings there were inconclusive. Its possible the issues i was having resolved itself after a few days of syncing up with the network.
Appreciate the follow-up.

Whatever perniciousness was stuck before, I am glad it's cleared up.

And it sounds like fast boot is an issue. I never thought of that, I kept mine off.
EarlyMon is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:45 AM   #49 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PyroSporker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,593
 
Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanks: 814
Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaffviper17 View Post
I did some testing and here is what i found so far:

The CDMA/LTE automatically turns back up ... perhaps after reboot. However i can remove that from my issues because it was on for 2 days with no shutdowns or battery drain ( still on and getting 1day + with LTE on) I turned the NFC on for a day and my findings there were inconclusive. Its possible the issues i was having resolved itself after a few days of syncing up with the network.
Just to be sure here, The CDMA/LTE and CDMA Only option should persist and not change throughout a reboot or full power down. It should only change when you direct it to.

Maybe Lookout or some other silly application is backing up your mobile network settings for you and resetting it upon restart?
PyroSporker is offline  
Last edited by PyroSporker; July 2nd, 2012 at 12:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #50 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlocks View Post
The phone has not shut off, its always reboots, creates the error log, which I then send to HTC
I am having the exact same problem (since day 1) as dlocks. My phone only reboots when I am at home with the wifi on. I cannot reproduce anywhere else. I do not get an error code, but it generates a huge error log that gets sent to HTC. Of course, the Sprint store won't do anything about it. They said contact HTC.

So, after pouring through the error log I found some error references. I took screen caps, but heres a bit of what it says:

wcnss_8960: crash shutdown : 0
modem_queue_start_reset_notify
Rebooting in 5 seconds..
Going down for restart now
arch reset: mode 104
set_modem_efs_sync: wait for modem efs_sync
Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual adress 80c448b0
pgd = c0004000
[80c44b0\ *pgd=0000000
internal error: Oops: 5[#2] PREEMPT SMP
Modules linked in: prima_wlan(P)
CPU: 0 Tainted: P D W
(3.0.8_01360-g3fd0422 #1)
PC is at_kmalloc_track_caller+0x10c/0x22c
LR is at should_fail+0xbc/0x158

I did a factory reset yesterday, and I still have the problem. I've been waiting to root/ROM until I get this cleared up, but do you think a custom kernel/ROM might eliminate this problem?

Any ideas/help would be appreciated.
Mofus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

HTC EVO 4G LTE
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The HTC EVO 4G LTE is Sprint's version of the HTC One X. It comes with all the same specs, except for the processor, internal storage and radios (includes LTE). And aesthetics are also significantly different. While many users have complaine... Read More



Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Evo 4G LTE
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.