Welcome "Mr. Brand new" :-) U need to enable 3G (1. Setting--wireless controls--Check "mobile network". in addition to that, setting--wireless controls--mobile network setting--uncheck "use only 2G networks". open sms application --- compose msg--menu ---attach...attach any picture From File/Camera and send. for screenshots you need to download SDK
1. Download the Android SDK from Google; Android SDK | Android Developers
2. Extract all the files in the ZIP file leaving the directory structure in tact.
3. Connect your Hero
to your host PC via the supplied USB cable. Follow the HTC manual on loading the USB drivers as necessary.
4. Go to the directory where you extracted the Android SDK and execute the 'DDMS.BAT' file in the \Tools sub-directory which will launch the Dalvik Debug Monitor program.
5. On the Dalvik Debug Monitor program's 'name' list, if you do not see your Hero
listed, then your 'USB debugging' is turned off on your Hero
. To turn 'USB debugging' on, go to Settings/Applications/Development on your Hero
handset and toggle 'USB debugging' on and you should then see your Hero
listed on the Dalvik Debug Monitor.
6. On the Dalvik Debug Monitor highlight your Hero
on the 'name' listing and then on the menu, select Device/Screen Capture. Or, you can just hit <CTRL-S> if you want.
Hero by HTC:HERO Screen Shots made EASY! With...